Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

2face Booed Off Stage - Music Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / 2face Booed Off Stage (13166 Views)

Who Would Be The Next 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by medidress: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2009
The dude is still unstoppable,
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2009
People who say he isnt educated,.you can go to the university get a degree,and still be uneducated.
as as artiste i respect him,esp his use of language and his rhyming skills,
eg, for instance, theygive chance, go france,
correct rhymes,it takes an artiste not a musician to come up with such harmony,
playa hatas, follow the crowd
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by DrLorenz1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2009
ehie:

People who say he isnt educated,.you can go to the university get a degree,and still be uneducated.
as as artiste i respect him,esp his use of language and his rhyming skills,
eg, for instance, theygive chance, go france,
correct rhymes,it takes an artiste not a musician to come up with such harmony,
playa hatas, follow the crowd

No offence mamzelle, but what do you know about rhymes? If you want to know about rhymes, please meet the real rappers. Am not saying he can't rap, but there are those who actually spit rhymes like dragons spit fire. So rhymes is not an issue in this argument. Having said that, we cool right? grin

@LL Velly
Not to diss u or anything but did he pay you? While am not saying he's a bad person, 2face is the last person every upcoming artiste wants 2 be like. Have you forgotten "Originality"? That's the key word man. Even Missy E said it when she said "Originality is glaring/My own style and i aint sharing". Its like nobody don call you for about 3 months now so u dey find person to call you abi? lol *shakes head*.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by baslone: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

No offence mamzelle, but what do you know about rhymes? If you want to know about rhymes, please meet the real rappers. Am not saying he can't rap, but there are those who actually spit rhymes like dragons spit fire.

Doctor- please don't get yourself confused, 2Face is definitely not a RAPPER!!!

Dr. Lorenz:

@LL Velly
Not to diss u or anything but did he pay you? While am not saying he's a bad person, 2face is the last person every upcoming artiste wants 2 be like. Have you forgotten "Originality"? That's the key word man. /quote]

For me, tracks like "some people be acting like they know
it all", "see me so", "african queen", "e bi like say", "jungle
don mature"are original enough. Well maybe you are saying
this because it doesnt sound like the ofankasibes, segemenges,
pretetes,wiskolowiskas,sanboribobos and others
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2009
tayo_ast:

So what 2 Baba's got mistresses with kids. The dude's got a BIG role model -- AKON (who's got kids with three different women).

Women should be on d receiving end of this backlash.

When a man is plying the route of success, instead of pple to join d wagon, some just decide (out of the blue) to be on the other side.

In this case, 2 Baba is the Ruling Party while haters belong to the Opposition Party!
Unstoppable Indeed!

@Michelin
No be u run comot 9ja because of inadequate electricity?
Sorry, Urs has 89 ,

Another Michelin89 dey for here?
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by youngdee(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2009
@papaejima

Did Tu face ever said he is not sorry for all these things? The guy knows it is bad, I am sure he is very sorry but some people are taking it out on him as if he is the first artiste this kinda thing will happen to. See this thread is already on page 6, you can see how much this bro is known and loved, haters are juts trying. Leave his personal life, we all have skeletons in our cupboards. Drop this issue and talk about something else.

HE IS THE BEST AND WILL EVER BE, HE WILL BE CELEBRATED LIKE MJ AND EVEN MORE THAN HIM.

Chikena!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Tapiya(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2009
I wonder why some people are so obsessed with 2face having different kids from different women and we have finally forgotten people like Fela that had so much yet we called him a prophet and also the king sunny ade and many more artiste but to mention a few w
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by youngdee(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2009
Abi o my brother, I dont know why it is only Tu face they are talking about while there are hundreds out there that are even worse then Tu baba.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by scorpio1(m): 12:22am On Jun 28, 2009
No more HyperTek Broda, !!!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by hadji127(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2009
God is Good.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Prettiep(f): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2009
2Face please let's all learn from michael jackson's lyf good or bad people will still talk about u even in death. live ur lyf wit God In it so when u pass on UR soul will rest in peace. haters ar everywhere!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by ayowande(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2009
2-face got me hooked with his "u no holy pass" from the Grass2Grace album.It was deep and so philosophical and it was inspiring too. He has not failed all his fans.His next album Face2face had the same deep thought provoking lines with tracks like "E be like say" "One love" "true love" and "4 instance".While he might not be great on the fast dance-hall beat he  truly is a very intelligent act.In Unstoppable tracks like "free","oh papa","Go down there"  and "outside" are classic 2face.
And should we talk about his rhymes? Really makes an interesting case study. let's look at lines from the track "free".

When i walk into town
And i am strolling around
All the bad belle people dem go start to dey frown,
Or do we talk about his use of everyday words to make very strong points?
You dey learn to dey fly/
I have been to the moon.
Here's a piece of advice for you/
Dont try to ever wear my shoe/
Don't try cos e no go size you.
Over all i think Unstoppable has been a success.He supplied the dance hall track "Enter the Place" for the not so intelligent dance hall fans and yet stayed true to his style(the reggae afrohip-hop social consciousness thingy)
I respect him a lot and he has me as a fan.I learned he sold about 300k copies  of unstoppable in it's first week of  release (i bought two)
Bottom line is i am glad he is a naija good at what he does!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by baslone: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2009
ayowande:

2-face got me hooked with his "u no holy pass" from the Grass2Grace album.It was deep and so philosophical and it was inspiring too. He has not failed all his fans.His next album Face2face had the same deep thought provoking lines with tracks like "E be like say" "One love" "true love" and "4 instance".While he might not be great on the fast dance-hall beat he truly is a very intelligent act.In Unstoppable tracks like "free","oh papa","Go down there" and "outside" are classic 2face.

Yet, someone said he is not original enough.

Abeg Guys should stop hating!!!!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by SirDanny(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2009
2face is so timid and timorous and this come to play even in his stage perfomance.The dude hadly shoot a quality video unlike his counterpart psquare.Apart from the album of African queen which brought him to limelight,he has not been able to comeup with any soul captivating music.To the best of my knowledge,i think he is through with the music industry and now,he has gone into the Baby making industry.2face u dey fall my hand,pls use a condom after all u're are not the only one with a manhood
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by FFA: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2009
lets give tuface sometime to settle down.too much bad press is affecting him.our journalist should let him be.i believe in him,he is talented and gifted, things will always get better. checkout, street credibility (nice) carry dey go(darey).sip easy, and african queen to mention a few,
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by hotstick: 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2009
hahahaha, One thing I notice about my Country is very little understand the core essence of Music and so I am very carefull when posting replies to issues like this . I must say one thing.

2face's first work was absolutely good , no doubt, but right now, there are a whole lot of cats out there that will outshine him if he doesnt step up his game.

Nigerian Music industry is growing and he needs to grow. Check out this Naija Boy "Mega-Jay" and see for yourself www.mytruspot.com/megajayonline and listen to the Guy's Songs. Mega-Jay has been underground for some time, but he is currently stepping into the LimeLight as fast as a Rocket.

Many more are out there, so my Naija People. he should simply improve. Thats all.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by cliker: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2009
2face, still the best,he remains naija legend no doubt, he made the paths for other artist includn D'banj.

2face, this is just a face of a time it will surely pass!Nottin Dey Happen!!!!!!!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by birma: 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2009
tuface na fool ooh
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by nich(m): 4:19am On Jul 03, 2009
singing: . . . i remember when the pikin no fit struggle well the beginning of this struggle. . . tongue
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by LLVelly: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2009
lorenzo, am not sure ur are a doctor coz u suppose2use ur tool b4 dissing on me, am out 4ya, ur mama say she is dying4 AFRICAN QUEEN, ur papa dey sing IF LUV IS A CRIME,YES. I heard u were dancing ENTER D PLACE, U see,U NO HOLY PASS. I AM SORRY (DR)
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by okeey(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2009
i just know what i should say coz the guy done reign but u too do something dat will make u to reign
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Ak4all(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2010
All of u especially Stan Talka are saying rubbish, 2face has many ladies and many children so, what problem of it is yours, is it ur money he is spending or is it ur wife dat he is impregnating or he is begging u to pls take care of the children 4 him, men na because he get mouth, na because he 2 much, enemies, haters pls shut up let him enjoy his life, he is living his life and not ur life, so pls SHUT UP. UP 2BABA.4 LIFE.

Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Cholls(m): 11:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
chuqudy:
Who is too face?
My brother ya fada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months / Are You In Need Of A Good Pro Dj For Your Event / Promote your Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.