Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions (69672 Views)

President Buhari Latest Message To Nigerians / 3 Surprising Things Abubakar Shekau Said In Latest Message / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by tsdarkside(m): 7:05am On Jan 17, 2016
Ioannes:

no my brother. I simply placed myself in the shoes of the chibok girls, and wondered what it was like to be raped daily by boko haram.

I put myself in the shoes of the young soldiers sent out to die while their commanding officers drank champagne in the officer's mess and built fine houses with blood money.

it's called empathy.

I am surprised that Nigerians are not "more angry" than they are.

revolutions have been started for less than this in other climes.

it is even more painful when you see the youths whose destinies have been truncated because of the massive looting under Jonathan come here with their cheap phone and start yabbing you when you say the truth about jonathan.

there is nothing more pathetic than that.

abegi,,,,na western-brain-washing......its a very powerful and effective weapon....stockholm-syndrom on the entire black-race in the ol world.....nigeria espechialy....
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by ElCapone(m): 8:38am On Jan 17, 2016
LordAdam:

Don't mention me and type trash. Answer my question or do not quote me.

I have replied a lot of you guys today.

So if you do not want to answer my question, shut the bleep up...

-Lord
Stop getting defensive here, as a c in c are yhu to be on the loop of what happens under you or not, the NSA is answerable to you directly. So jonah cannot come and tell us he was not aware when an amount as huge as 2.1 billion dollars was disbursed right under his nose. Unless ofcos he really was what he was refered to be 'clueless'.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2016
tsdarkside:

abegi,,,,na western-brain-washing......its a very powerful and effective weapon....stockholm-syndrom on the entire black-race in the ol world.....nigeria espechialy....

you must have misquoted me.

can't see the correlation between my post and your response.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Akious2k2(m): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2016
maestroferddi:
Buhari should man up and face the challenges of the office he so laboriously agitated for than using the endless talk on the past administration to deflect attention from what is otherwise an ineffectual government.

If he wants a tutorial on how to run a democratic government, he should be direct about it by asking than using oblique methods...
He needs 2 refer 2 previous administration because dat administration squandered d excess crude money we made and almost emptied our international reserve, because of his bid 4 2nd term, leaving almost nothing 4 d present administration. Father Mbaka was on point when he said d Previous administration ate the whole meat & left d bone 4 d present administration
Ioannes:

so true. so true. I concur.
he was a president who was weak-willed and easily influenced.
his years as bayelsa governor was a disaster. I wonder how he was smart enough to pull the wool over our eyes in 2011.
I'm still embarrassed that I voted for him then.
Believe me, pple were being ethnocentric (Do not want notherners) during the election... I never voted him

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by mbhs139(m): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
mbhs139:
Sir, for whatever it is you may have achieved as the President of this country,all the revelations from this Arms Deal is going to rubbish it if you don't come out to explain your role in all these. Giving the number of collateral damages done to our military, you need to speak up sir.

Thank you.

Imagine that I was banned from making comment or liking comments because of the post above.

Seun, God is watching you and your mods in 3D

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.