Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions (69671 Views)

President Buhari Latest Message To Nigerians / 3 Surprising Things Abubakar Shekau Said In Latest Message / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by BruzMoney(m): 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
hmm
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by otijah(m): 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by lankieman: 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
This man like shoe oo
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by joseph1832(m): 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
Oga Jona, if you had been saying all this quotes when you were president, Nigerians wouldn't have referred to you as 'clueless'.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by TruthHurts1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Emmanuel White Okpanachi na your comment make sense pass.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by jejetaiwo(m): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Shake ma head for u
kossyablaze:
Please come and handle our dying economy!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by TruthHurts1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Which network?
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
mbhs139:
Sir, for whatever it is you may have achieved as the President of this country,all the revelations from this Arms Deal is going to rubbish it if you don't come out to explain your role in all these. Giving the number of collateral damages done to our military, you need to speak up sir.

Thank you.

How many times do you want him to talk? He said he never singed any arm deal... What else do u want?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Naff24(f): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
kossyablaze:
Werey undecided
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
mbhs139:
Sir, for whatever it is you may have achieved as the President of this country,all the revelations from this Arms Deal is going to rubbish it if you don't come out to explain your role in all these. Giving the number of collateral damages done to our military, you need to speak up sir.

Thank you.
Dasuki gate is Apc propaganda

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by TheAdvocate(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
EdCure:

Respect is not demanded. Respect is earned.

The likes of GEJ can only demand respect from gullible plonkers like you.

Can yu abuse ur fada like that? It's lack of home training.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Basic123: 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
Foolish people's hero....hero of dansuki.....hero of the arm deal beneficiaries....hero of the thieves.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by ocelot2006(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
meccuno:
then later, your likes would demand respect for buhari

Dont mind the useless w@nking w@nker. The "clueless" one is being copied by the brainless Daura President yet the clown is here yapping like a local dog.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by plaetton: 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Oga Jona, if you had been saying all this quotes when you were president, Nigerians wouldn't have referred to you as 'clueless'.

Uneasy is the head that wears the crown.
None us know what it is like to sit in that hot seat.

My Indian, Chinese, Korean, Ghananian and Caribbean business associates tell me that Nigerians are by far the most difficult people to deal with.

Imagine trying to govern 180 million Nigerians in Nigeria.
It's a difficult and thankless job.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by dapsylee(m): 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Abeg... dem take shoe swear for this man ni? Must you always talk about shoes ni!
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by AmaechiLinus(m): 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
GOODLUCK FOR ME, GOODLUCK FOR YOU, GOODLUCK FOR EVERYBODY... GOODLUCK FOR NIGERIA!!! GOODLUCK FOREVER; GOODLUCK FOR GEJ.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
Great man!! In as much as you were not perfect in your regime , i still doff my heart for you.
you singlehandedly made useless the USA predictions on Nigeria break up and blood shed.

No president in Nigeria history has built roads as you did.

you allowed freedom of speech and freedom after speech

You improved the Light in nigeria. Tho the removal of barrister barth nnaji as power minister killed the power dream of every citizens

and so much more!!

I still believe Nigerians would come for you to rule in future.

GOD BLESS GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Johnsinia(m): 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
EdCure:

Respect is not demanded. Respect is earned.

The likes of GEJ can only demand respect from gullible plonkers like you.
The likes of us gave GEJ our 100% respect bc we are too inteligent not to allow lies and propagandas bycloud our reasoning and also too inteligent not to join the majority FOOLS who voted for a man who can't even spell his name.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Horlufemi(m): 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Dasuki gate is Apc propaganda

Propaganda you say, sorry how old are you?

1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction - Dasuki
2- I didn't give order - Jonathan
3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu
4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George
5- I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa
6- I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office- Thisday Obaigbena.
7- I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity- Dokpesi
8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where- Bafarawa
9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo, Bode George and others - Yuguda
10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki
11- My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN- Dasuki account officer.
12- I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime University land.- Nimasa DG.
13- I collected N400m from Jonathan to carry out unspecified party related work - Metuh.

Yes, you need education.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by ocelot2006(m): 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
Basic123:
Foolish people's hero....hero of dansuki.....hero of the arm deal beneficiaries....hero of the thieves.

At least the hero of the "foolish" people is far better than a thousand brainless & incompetent Buharis and the worthless zombie supporters who are absolutely as clueless as their Daura President leader.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Horlufemi:

Propaganda you say, sorry how old are you?

1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction - Dasuki
2- I didn't give order - Jonathan
3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu
4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George
5- I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa
6- I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office- Thisday Obaigbena.
7- I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity- Dokpesi
8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where- Bafarawa
9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo, Bode George and others - Yuguda
10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki
11- My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN- Dasuki account officer.
12- I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime University land.- Nimasa DG.
13- I collected N400m from Jonathan to carry out unspecified party related work - Metuh.

Yes, you need education.
All those are Media trial,Buhari should charge them to court.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by joseph1832(m): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
plaetton:

Uneasy is the head that wears the crown.
None us know what it is like to sit in that hot seat.

My Indian, Chinese, Korean, Ghananian and Caribbean business associates tell me that Nigerians are by far the most difficult people to deal with.

Imagine trying to govern 180 million Nigerians in Nigeria.
It's a difficult and thankless job.
Yes that's why he who doesn't have any business with being a leader shouldn't be see clamoring to be a leader!. Plain and very simple.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by punyanya(m): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
GEJ,,non has,non lyk n i dnt fink any will eva be lyk u..kudos our hero..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by banio: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Stupid and senseless APCians want you to speak on arms purchase from 2007 to 2015, as if You alone ruled for those 9yrs. They are so blind to see that You are our Hero. Ok they are aware, that's why they fight U as if you have won the 2019 presidential election

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Delegate(m): 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
it doesn't change d fact dat you were clueless as d President wasting Nigeria money on different shows...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by smartwilly4eva: 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jona is just referring to Adams oshomole , recall that Adams said since jona is taller than him he should dig a pit that either of them will enter .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by nosypat(m): 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
As Buhari come tall pass am?
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Easy1401(m): 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
#Arm Deal is a big scam and propaganda from APC inorder to blackmail past administration, ..my Hero GEJ pls remain silence Biko silence is d best anaswer for a fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by viktor01(m): 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hmmmm, Jona, while you were away, they entered Into your office and stole a copy of the last budget and copied it verbatim as their 2016 budget and when they noticed some smart people will discover, the went into the senate and stole it so as to edit it. Am quite certain that they are already copying this your quotes now.
Every of their approaches to issues are your own modified and they don't give you credit for it.
******Plagiarism if you ask me********

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by arsetalkshere: 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
kossyablaze:
Well, I am not surprised. The same Jonathan made our pipelines to be "secured" by thieves.

I don't expect less from you his supporter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.