Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions (69668 Views)

President Buhari Latest Message To Nigerians / 3 Surprising Things Abubakar Shekau Said In Latest Message / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by tsdarkside(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Do u now see why I said u are so detached from the realities on ground? I have seen both sides of the divide... rich, poor, local and foreign and honestly do not care whose ox is gored when I speak as long as I stand on the truth u can kill me with it.

How can PMB effectively prosecute and jail these miscreants after our judiciary for 16 yrs has been bastardised? Imagine everyone running to appeal court and buying judgements and obviously guilty politicians buying bail and crying foul when hard evidence is presented b4 them. Why did it take a foreign judicial system no time to convict and jail an ex politician whom our judicial system previously discharged and acquitted?

Everything is twisted right now and this is why we on social media shout about it because our Judiciary is messed up. Call it media prosecution if you wish but at least we stand for something... what do you stand for?

guy...you wise............what do they stand for??...

nigeria is messed up...we all agree....now what??........should we just let it messed up,because of political-correctness??...

that is suizid,,,that is arakiri.....
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Yorubasgreat(f): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
TheFilmmaker:
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN

Sir, you have left Nigeria in a mess that will take 20 years to erase. When you were in the U.S in November last year, you said no arms money was diverted. You claimed the new administration lied...yet today, we have confessions from members of your party and other parties who have admitted collecting huge sums from NSA. You have refused to comment on this issue. You shared dollars and ruined our Naira. Sir, you awarded multi-billion Naira contracts to militants while you also admitted doing nothing for even your people in the Niger Delta. Mr Former President, you ruined Nigeria...You ruled when crude was sold for over $100 per barrel, you did nothing for Nigeria. The Rail Projects were funded by Chinese loans...Soldiers complained for lack of arms, you took them to prison instead. Have you heard the confession of your Chief of Defence Staff Rtd Air Chief Marshal Badeh? Sir, the man said no arms were bought to fight Boko Haram. Sir, at the opening of your campaign in Lagos in 2014, you claimed that you couldn't tackle Boko Haram because arms were not bought in the 80s...Mr Ex President you did Nigeria great disservice. You are not an honest man. While Nigerians were roasted with bombs everyday, the money for arms was used for your re-election, God being kind, you lost that election. That Boko Haram that took you a whooping 6 years to tackle, has been substantially degraded. We no longer see them killing 100s of Nigerians and bragging.

Conscience will never allow you speak on National TV in the country again. [I have written the truth, based on facts, I challenge you Sir, to check these facts if you never said the things herein]. Now I wait to see insults flow from haters of truth and worshippers of money and man.

Don't be afraid, nobody will bash you. You aid the truth, even GEJ knows that himself... Even I that loves him for leaving in peace knows that..
But don't you think we are would have been on fire if not that he quietly migrated back to Otueke.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
peleson:

I thought u and ur fellow cattle rearers said he didn't achieve anything? Enjoy ur 1$ - N300

16 yrs of misrule and inability to save and diversify when oil was selling for over $100 a barrel brought us to this point and not PMB. All PMB has been doing has been to remedy the calamity of a nation PDP left us with.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by LordAdam: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
ElCapone:
So what is ur point, dat as a c in c u don't give a shit whatever happens directly under yhu and mind yhu nt just any matter but a matter as sensitive as security of ur nation. Lastly to whose service was those money put into use, no be jonah re-election. Plz go and check ur facts well abeg!!!

Don't mention me and type trash. Answer my question or do not quote me.

I have replied a lot of you guys today.

So if you do not want to answer my question, shut the bleep up...

-Lord
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by fortune1968: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
meccuno:
then later, your likes would demand respect for buhari
Buhari has already earned a good respect from reasonable citizens
Nobody demands respect for a hardworking ,trustworthy ,incorruptible ,intelligent leaders which Buhari incontrovertibly epitomized .Shame for d CLUELESS X.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
LordAdam:

Don't mention me and type trash. Answer my question or do not quote me.

I have replied a lot of you guys today.

So if you do not want to answer my question, shut the bleep up...

-Lord

So if everyone refuses to fan ur ego by answering your warped question which in your mind is a question from a genious what will happen? Obviously nobody gives a hoot about that question as it is irreconcilably miniscule in reasoning u now resort to telling folks to shut the fvck up?

This your ego is on hyper drive!

I know u will tell me not to mention you again as if you will smack me if I do. Smh for u o. Your street never reach to take over because u forgot to drop the mic.

#bashytrashy
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
I wonder where he copied that from.

gej and intelligence are diametrically opposed. both shouldn't occur in the same sentence except when showing words and opposite.

I hope he is practicing looking at ewa agonyi because That's gonna be his food for a long time soon.

afofun gbemu.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ioannes:
I wonder where he copied that from.

gej and intelligence are diametrically opposed. both shouldn't occur in the same sentence except when showing words and opposite.

I hope he is practicing looking at ewa agonyi because That's gonna be his food for a long time soon.

afofun gbemu.

grin I couldn't help focusing on the bolded. Chai chai chai dia ris Goduooo

E be like e get contract wey the guy man deny you for his tenure or e suppose instruct dasuki to pay you money for miscellaneous fasting and binding but forgot?

Since dem share money for any and every reason maybe ur own na for miscellaneous fasting and binding. Wetin make I talk na?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

grin I couldn't help focusing on the bolded. Chai chai chai dia ris Goduooo

E be like e get contract wey the guy man deny you for his tenure or e suppose instruct dasuki to pay you money for miscellaneous fasting and binding but forgot?

Since dem share money for any and every reason maybe ur own na for miscellaneous fasting and binding. Wetin make I talk na?

no my brother. I simply placed myself in the shoes of the chibok girls, and wondered what it was like to be raped daily by boko haram.

I put myself in the shoes of the young soldiers sent out to die while their commanding officers drank champagne in the officer's mess and built fine houses with blood money.

it's called empathy.

I am surprised that Nigerians are not "more angry" than they are.

revolutions have been started for less than this in other climes.

it is even more painful when you see the youths whose destinies have been truncated because of the massive looting under Jonathan come here with their cheap phone and start yabbing you when you say the truth about jonathan.

there is nothing more pathetic than that.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ioannes:

no my brother. I simply placed myself in the shoes of the chibok girls, and wondered what it was like to be raped daily by boko haram.

I put myself in the shoes of the young soldiers sent out to die while their commanding officers drank champagne in the officer's mess and built fine houses with blood money.

it's called empathy.

I am surprised that Nigerians are not "more angry" than they are.

revolutions have been started for less than this in other climes.

it is even more painful when you see the youths whose destinies have been truncated because of the massive looting under Jonathan come here with their cheap phone and start yabbing you when you say the truth about jonathan.

there is nothing more pathetic than that.

True! I am equally as pained as you are but didnt want to burst an artery while at it so I had to drop a joke inbetween.

An adage says " when u see a goat eating the food found in your neighbours farm and you refuse chasing it away, when it is done it will cross into your own farm"

We have people who have embraced the "if you can't beat them you join them" mentality everywhere now because psychologically the past administrations have force programmed them that way and we have those who have been blinded by sentimental politics of ethnicity and not morals and truth so when you speak the truth about Jonathan even when you are from the same region some dolts will shout "are u not supposed to support your brother"?

My true brother is supposed to give to me and not steal from me. My true brother is supposed to be mindful of my security and not further expose me to death and insecurity.

I am igbo but I will use a yoruba expression to define Jonathans person.... in Yoruba circles his actions make him an omo ale!
QED!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by tpiah2: 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I am igbo but I will use a yoruba expression to define Jonathans person.... in Yoruba circles his actions make him an omo ale!
QED!

he knows his father and mother, unless you know more than him sha, or you are his father.

so, you might want to use another epithet cos this one doesnt apply.

if you call him omoale and he calls you efulefu, which one do you think will be a home run?
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
tpiah2:

he knows his father and mother, unless you know more than him sha, or you are his father.

if you call him omoale and he calls you efulefu, which one do you think will be a home run?

If he knows his father and mom and yet sanctioned looting in his time then either the apple did not fall far from the tree or he metamorphosed into whom he became but I think the first thing I said is somewhat more correct.

I am igbo but married from Bonny so I know whats up with that region. An efulefu would not fight for the downtrodden and the cheated.

By their fruits you shall know them and Jonathans fruits stink to the high heavens. Those who have not been blinded by ethnic politics in Rivers and Bayelsa know the truth but the "he is from the south so is my brother" crooners will keep deceiving and being deceived.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

True! I am equally as pained as you are but didnt want to burst an artery while at it so I had to drop a joke inbetween.

An adage says " when u see a goat eating the food found in your neighbours farm and you refuse chasing it away, when it is done it will cross into your own farm"

We have people who have embraced the "if you can't beat them you join them" mentality everywhere now because psychologically the past administrations have force programmed them that way and we have those who have been blinded by sentimental politics of ethnicity and not morals and truth so when you speak the truth about Jonathan even when you are from the same region some dolts will shout "are u not supposed to support your brother"?

My true brother is supposed to give to me and not steal from me. My true brother is supposed to be mindful of my security and not further expose me to death and insecurity.

QED!

couldn't have written it better myself. well said. and it's refreshing to know you are igbo. there is hope for this country yet.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
tpiah2:

the term "omo ale" in Yoruba isn't meant only to depict a child born out of wedlock, it could also refer to someone whose behaviour insults his supposed parents or people.

his people will say,"but his father doesn't behave that way". That's an aside anyway.

omoale in English is a bastard*

well, ask people of otuoke, bayelsa and the whole of niger-delta what their "son" did for them specifically in the 6years he was president.

buhari a Fulani man got there and within weeks signed an agreement for the cleanup of ogoni land.

who has behaved like a "son", and who has behaved like a bastard*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ioannes:

the term "omo ale" in Yoruba isn't meant only to depict a child born out of wedlock, it could also refer to someone whose behaviour insults his supposed parents or people.

his people will say,"but his father doesn't behave that way". That's an aside anyway.

omoale in English is a bastard*

well, ask people of otuoke, bayelsa and the whole of niger-delta what their "son" did for them specifically in the 6years he was president.

buhari a Fulani man got there and within weeks signed an agreement for the cleanup of ogoni land.

who has behaved like a "son", and who has behaved like a bastard*

Come o are you sure you are not my brother from another mother? You reason and speak just like I do. God bless you real good.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by kay29000(m): 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hitback2back:
Chai!!! School good, book good, knowledge good, wisdom good!!!

If you lack all of these you are a total mess.

As far as am concern even his enemies and haters will wish they had made this quotes....

School good ooooooooooooooo

A borrowed quote that has been floating around social media for more than 5 years.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Come o are you sure you are not my brother from another mother? You reason and speak just like I do. God bless you real good.

lol. God bless you too my brother. sane people think alike.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hmmmmm!
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ioannes:

lol. God bless you too my brother. sane people think alike.

Indeed they do. Its not like we derive joy from blasting GEJ but when you speak about a mans deeds you can't help but mention the man's name alongside.

Wealth without work.
Pleasure without conscience.
Knowledge without character.
Commerce without morality.
Science without humanity.
Worship without sacrifice.
Politics without principle.

These are Jonathans crimes and as James Wooden said, I quote "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

A man who stands straight is never afraid of a crooked shadow.
If an ass goes travelling it will never return home as a horse.

For Jonathans supporters I say this,
"Show me the man you honor, and I will know what kind of a man you are. It shows me what your ideal of manhood is, and what kind of a man you long to be"

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Indeed they do. Its not like we derive joy from blasting GEJ but when you speak about a mans deeds you can't help but mention the man's name alongside.

Wealth without work.
Pleasure without conscience.
Knowledge without character.
Commerce without morality.
Science without humanity.
Worship without sacrifice.
Politics without principle.

These are Jonathans crimes and as James Wooden said, I quote "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

A man who stands straight is never afraid of a crooked shadow.
If an ass goes travelling it will never return home as a horse.

For Jonathans supporters I say this,
"Show me the man you honor, and I will know what kind of a man you are. It shows me what your ideal of manhood is, and what kind of a man you long to be"

so true. so true. I concur.

he was a president who was weak-willed and easily influenced.

his years as bayelsa governor was a disaster. I wonder how he was smart enough to pull the wool over our eyes in 2011.

I'm still embarrassed that I voted for him then.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by HENSEXIE(f): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
If U̶̲̥̅̊ were given d opportunity 2 meet him 1 on 1,wuld U̶̲̥̅̊ Βε̲̣̣̣̥ able 2 talk 2 him lyk U̶̲̥̅̊ jst dis?
SMH...social media sha

quote author=tsdarkside post=42028207]
the clown-in-chief,his royal cluenessless,baron sai clueless......idioot....what an pvssy.....am sure he is always wearing women under-pantis..

stvpid assshole... angry angry angry angry[/quote]
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ioannes:

so true. so true. I concur.

he was a president who was weak-willed and easily influenced.

his years as bayelsa governor was a disaster. I wonder how he was smart enough to pull the wool over our eyes in 2011.

I'm still embarrassed that I voted for him then.

Alas thats where we differ... he never got my vote back then and never has.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Alas thats where we differ... he never got my vote back then and never has.

hmmm. lucky you. wish I could say that too.

have a great one bro.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ioannes:

hmmm. lucky you. wish I could say that too.

have a great one bro.

You too bro

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
LordAdam:

I have one question for two of you. Should PMB be blamed for Fayemi budgeting N800m to renovate website?

Dasuki received money to prosecute a war and he shared it frivolously, and you want to blame GEJ. Should we also blame GEJ for the N1t that got lost under Lamorde's EFCC?

The thunder when go strike una for this hypocrisy dey receive combined instruction from Zeus, Sango and Amadioha!

-Lord
so you dont know the difference between a governor and an nsa? Your blind support wont let you. While one reports to the president, the other does not. Dasuki could not spend without the president's approval, fashola could, so remove the scales off your eyes and see clearly!
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by badlaw(f): 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
It is only fools and children of zoo dat will not knw that Dasukigaate is a scam, GEJ haas told nigerians times without numbaa dat there is no way anybody can steal such money in a country like nigeria in one year without d country knwin dat. Fool ask ur sef hw much was d 2014 and 2015 budget sef.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by omohj: 12:03am On Jan 17, 2016
Your FATHER!!!
EdCure:
Mtchww!
Clueless, incompetent and reckless drunkard.

The grand patron of corrupt rascals.
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by tsdarkside(m): 2:48am On Jan 17, 2016
HENSEXIE:
If U̶̲̥̅̊ were given d opportunity 2 meet him 1 on 1,wuld U̶̲̥̅̊ Βε̲̣̣̣̥ able 2 talk 2 him lyk U̶̲̥̅̊ jst dis?
SMH...social media sha

quote author=tsdarkside post=42028207]
the clown-in-chief,his royal cluenessless,baron sai clueless......idioot....what an pvssy.....am sure he is always wearing women under-pantis..

stvpid assshole... angry angry angry angry

why the hell.should i want to meet him??....

abegi,,i dont have time for a nobody.....
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by tsdarkside(m): 6:40am On Jan 17, 2016
TheFilmmaker:
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN

Sir, you have left Nigeria in a mess that will take 20 years to erase. When you were in the U.S in November last year, you said no arms money was diverted. You claimed the new administration lied...yet today, we have confessions from members of your party and other parties who have admitted collecting huge sums from NSA. You have refused to comment on this issue. You shared dollars and ruined our Naira. Sir, you awarded multi-billion Naira contracts to militants while you also admitted doing nothing for even your people in the Niger Delta. Mr Former President, you ruined Nigeria...You ruled when crude was sold for over $100 per barrel, you did nothing for Nigeria. The Rail Projects were funded by Chinese loans...Soldiers complained for lack of arms, you took them to prison instead. Have you heard the confession of your Chief of Defence Staff Rtd Air Chief Marshal Badeh? Sir, the man said no arms were bought to fight Boko Haram. Sir, at the opening of your campaign in Lagos in 2014, you claimed that you couldn't tackle Boko Haram because arms were not bought in the 80s...Mr Ex President you did Nigeria great disservice. You are not an honest man. While Nigerians were roasted with bombs everyday, the money for arms was used for your re-election, God being kind, you lost that election. That Boko Haram that took you a whooping 6 years to tackle, has been substantially degraded. We no longer see them killing 100s of Nigerians and bragging.

Conscience will never allow you speak on National TV in the country again. [I have written the truth, based on facts, I challenge you Sir, to check these facts if you never said the things herein]. Now I wait to see insults flow from haters of truth and worshippers of money and man.

you mean,worshippers of money,man and vanity.....
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by tsdarkside(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2016
erekoshe:

It doesn't have to be abt GEJ and PMB, GEJ is gone, PMB is on sit and he's probably doing his best to get things right, unfortunately things are difficult for him and might remain so. But you my friend, you need to think straight. If Obama had continue blaming Bush for the Middle East problems, they would still have issues now.

Just grow up dude

you make sense....
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by tsdarkside(m): 6:49am On Jan 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Say what u know. Obama cannot blame bush because both republicans and democrats have d same agenda but different approaches to it. The Republicans want action while democrats want to talk and codedly carry out the same agenda via propaganda. .. thats the only difference between them. Republicans want it now while democrats act slower. All In all what they both support is the insatiable hunger for oil. So why would obama blame bush?

Besides did bush mess up the american economy and system? No! So what has obama to complain about?

What we are talking about here is the unchained corruption under GEJ and u are saying its not about PMB and GEJ? Isnt a mans actions the expression of the man himself? Why would I not speak about GEJ when his own actions or inactions have already done so for me.

gbam...you understand politics......
Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by tsdarkside(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2016
erekoshe:

I won't be replying you again, the bitterness and hatred in you is swaying your emotions. FYI, i pray often that PMB succeed, for if he do it will be for the good of all Nigerians. So keep screaming GEJ until you've got balls to take legal actions against him. For now he's been celebrated and you're ranting on an anonymous forum. Goodluck!

thunda fire jonathan!!!.... angry angry angry angry angry

i hate jonathan now,with a passion....

he was our leader,,how could he allow all this to happen??... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

and i was even once,one of his hardcore-followers...........

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.