Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,802 members, 7,851,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

The Problem With Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Problem With Nigeria. (349 Views)

David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll / Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" / I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With Nigeria. by kelch19(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2016
Let's assume ABA Is in nothern NIGERIA. With the kind of technological sense they possess. I. Wonder why much money should be spent on agriculture that we see nothing after the year without paying attention to what will really grow nigeria(technology).

(1) (Reply)

#AkwaIbomIsPDP: Join The Tweetconvo Now! / 5 Case Studies That Shows Buhari’s Anti-graft War May Not Lead To Convictions / Lawyer Drags APC Governor Abubakar Bagudu To Court For Unprecedented Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.