Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Bayelsa Development (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Development (pictures) (18787 Views)

I Have Clearer Vision For Bayelsa's Development-sylva / 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa / Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Development (pictures) by mafioso(m): 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2009
more pics!!!

Re: Bayelsa Development (pictures) by martinlala(m): 7:10am On Jun 24, 2009
@ Batubo

some of your pics were taken in Abuja Jabi park, can you confirm
Re: Bayelsa Development (pictures) by Witi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2009
mafioso:

bayelsa is a rich oil state but lack development man

@mafioso thanks for giving us say 0.1% of pictures illustrating the situation of things in Bayelsa
@the poster nairaland is not an avenue to campaign for your boss. okay.
Re: Bayelsa Development (pictures) by davidif: 5:49am On Jun 25, 2009
papabrowne,
you have not suggested a solution yet.
Re: Bayelsa Development (pictures) by nature262(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2009
@9ja4eva
PH governor is also trying so dont generalize
@ fellow nairalander
dont kill this thread because u feel the poster is a gov. Paid poster boy. What if he is not?
I agree thing are really bad in the niger delta but lets appreciate the little we can see may be it will bring about more AFTERALL we don dey vex since dey form militancy yet it has solve the problem
@poster
paste more pix of true B Y.
Re: Bayelsa Development (pictures) by Afaukwu: 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2009
Does anyone have a photo of the 20b govt house in Bayelsa reputed to be the finest in Nigeria?
Re: Bayelsa Development (pictures) by mafioso(m): 3:22am On Jul 01, 2009
This on the finest watin?? shocked

Re: Bayelsa Development (pictures) by clomn(m): 2:34am On Jul 02, 2009
If this pictures are real, the they should all go home and settle for better.
Re: Bayelsa Development (pictures) by oyinda3(f): 12:39am On Jul 03, 2009
nice pics (not the latest ones by mafioso o )
Re: Bayelsa Development (pictures) by naijaway(m): 4:54am On Jul 03, 2009
I don' know if I would call what looks like temporary houses and sites, development. Those look like buildings hurriedly built and 15 to 30 yrs down the line would have urban problems and structural problems. Matter of fact, it shows how unserious, lowlife, ignorant, and arrogant Nigeria can be from the government to the citizens. I don't believe it is a crime to build the best and strive for the best, something that people can see and get really invotative, motivated, and always aim for the top.
  These are things that government did to shut critics up and because of general stagnation of other officals it looked very okay; Now they can chill somewhere and enjoy the bigger money. Is one thing if Nigeria was somalia building those things and calling it development considering the state size. If the colonizers had built tidibits like that we would have been considered primitive at this point in time.
  In the nearest future they would be another outcry because those buildings will be less motivating then people in kenya, south africa, ghana, and all of the northern african countries will be inspired to do bigger then we will be striving to do what they have done maybe a little more than they have done because thats the mass expertise and experience. It is crazy, then it would be back to square1 of development. Why must Nigeria settle for less. I would rather not have development than have rubbish that would soon be thrown away and call it development .  This is no excuse for impotent governors and other officals but there's a big BUT.
   Another thing is why should we even think of putting a power station in Benin just because the left over would be on the national grid. I understand the frustration of the electricity issue but it shouldn't cloud our judgement. What if in the nearest future, Benin seizes it, what can we do, go to war; I don't think so especially when a major power will sense bullying and back her because they were so invested in the country. If we were not looking down on Benin this kind of thought would be ignored from time of idea. If fashola cannot justify his actions he should prove with evidence, lecture, and emergency measures to why Lagos is going a certain route and put the people against the government in a logical and intellectual way. Africa might become 1 tomorrow which i support but for now Nigeria is soverign and needs to act like one. Why don't we store our petroleum in Benin because people are stealing it and why don't we store our money there too because people are stealing it. How would we even justify what their future generation will deem as their own because is on their land. That kind of agreement turns sour and make brothers kill themselves. Nigeria has no choice than moving forward, no  short cuts that why we went from Giant of Africa to way less than that.
   We Nigeria have no choice than to move forward, we are all in these mess together and it is serious but God has a bigger plan for the whole nation thats why this nation with chronic problems hasn't broken to shatters and be the real mockery of the world. Nigeria is capable of being on top.
Re: Bayelsa Development (pictures) by nlPoster: 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Afaukwu:
Does anyone have a photo of the 20b govt house in Bayelsa reputed to be the finest in Nigeria?

http://www.alexreports.info/2014/11/oops-bayelsa-govt-is-angry-with-punch.html
Re: Bayelsa Development (pictures) by nlPoster: 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nice photos.
Re: Bayelsa Development (pictures) by Splashme: 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
deor03:
Pls correct me If i am wrong?

Bayelsa is supposed to be the easiest state to develop in the country.

1.It has the smallest land mass
2.It is one of the richest states in the country
3. It is a mono ethnic state

All they need in that state is a serious governor.

But it has the worst terrain
in Nigeria

By the way, the state is not doing badly.
Contrary to arms chair critics, I was stunned with the massive development in Yenagoa.

Bro, visit the state first before you criticise

$
Re: Bayelsa Development (pictures) by Cholls(m): 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants / Only Lagos Can Survive Without Oil – Fashola / Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.