Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

What Has She Done To Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has She Done To Me? (959 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has She Done To Me? by Shamstiel: 11:56am On Jan 16, 2016
I don't get it, she is not my first girlfriend but I can't seem to get over her. I car eat, can't sleep, can't work. I even posted a picture on instagram and no likes. What is wrong with me?

I feel dejected, rejected, set aside, rolled over, locked in a corner. Is it a crime to love for real?
I know you are on nairaland because you deactivated your real account yesterday but I just want you to know whatever happens to me you cause it
You have given me a heard lesson and I promise to take this lesson as my motto forever. I thought being a lover boy will make me sweet and make me every girl's dream man.

The man you cheated with Is even enough to be your father. I am not going to call you out here neither will I do that on Facebook. I wouldn't upload a picture of you. But let me tell you the truth.

You are a disgrace. I fed u, clothed you, payed ur house rent. Even though your parents are poor and tattered I helped your siblings out in one way or another just to prove a point to you. Just to let you know I am here to stay. I didn't get myself a Christmas present but I got you an expensive phone and you were so happy and loving. You became the best among your friends and yet how do you pay me back? By betraying me.

I will not take anything I have given you. I know karma is always around the corner. Let's see who else will treat you the way i have been doing. Let's see who will lavish money on your poor family and help you through school. I know you don't have anymore thing to do that being an aristo I wish any a yahoo + guy uses you for ritual
Re: What Has She Done To Me? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
take heart.
Re: What Has She Done To Me? by egorov(m): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
crysorry Egbon
Re: What Has She Done To Me? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin
Re: What Has She Done To Me? by vizkiz: 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
these hoes... They for everybody Pass them all around they at every party! They aiint go'n be loyal not for anybody Still I love these hoes grin
Re: What Has She Done To Me? by benedictnsi(m): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
vizkiz:
these hoes... They for everybody
Pass them all around they at every party!
They aiint go'n be loyal not for anybody
Still I love these hoes grin

Lolzzzz....... Wen d better hoes go handle you ba..... Nigga you go know say AC no b FAN
Re: What Has She Done To Me? by cruzita(f): 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
awwww !!!take heart .sometimes girls do this based on say dem don suffer the same fate before .so they feel like *its better I drop him before he drops me,*
Re: What Has She Done To Me? by Mjshexy(f): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Wow...Effects of betrayal! Mr Op i wish u will take things easy, it's not d end of the world.

Be rest assured your own lady is just by the side, madam heartbreaker wasn't yours, she only saw u as her stepping stone, just forget her & let her learn her lesson because life is always a good teacher... cheesy
Re: What Has She Done To Me? by egorov(m): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
cruzita:
awwww !!!take heart .sometimes girls do this based on say dem don suffer the same fate before .so they feel like *its better I drop him before he drops me,*
are u d girl he's talking about? Or why this defense mechanism
Re: What Has She Done To Me? by danduchi(m): 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
OP I feel ur grievances... Wish her good and continue being good. For I tell you to succeed is the best form of revenge tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Shameless 0losho UNILAG Posted Her Dirty Photos Online (DWNL0AD HERE) / Why Do Nigerian Forbid Tattoo As If Is A Plague? / If I'm To Contest For Presidency In Nigeria, Will You Vote? See My Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.