Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Help! Is Getting Out Of Hand: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! Is Getting Out Of Hand: (913 Views)

This Is Getting On My Nerves / Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps / Jobs Forum And Personal Blogspots. It Is Getting Out Of Hand Oh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Is Getting Out Of Hand: by edogram(m): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2009
How do I stop this bad attitude of my, generally I hate keeping ugly friends either boys or girls I don’t like moving with ugly people or people who don’t dress good, I keep on with fashion if I am not too well dress I don’t go out or club, and when I wear any clothes I don’t like wearing the same cloths again to that particular place. But the present situation is getting worst.

Here in India where I leave I keep seen beautiful girls and handsome guys every seconds of my live, far handsome and beautiful then black people in general very far the skin intimidation and face is a big defrent,

Now I am now beginning to hate my self. When I am among the mist of this handsome & beautiful India people they all just focus looking at me, and talking things in ther mouth which I don’t know, (because already they use to call blacks black devil and urgly people) now I feel like melting when they all focus looking at me, because I cannot compete with them at all.  But I am handsome and I knows it.

This India people are really wonderful, God really bless them. But I tried to stop this attitude of my, but is not so easy, is this unfair
Re: Help! Is Getting Out Of Hand: by Igwe9(m): 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2009
edogram:

How do I stop this bad attitude of my, generally I hate keeping ugly friends either boys or girls I don’t like moving with ugly people or people who don’t dress good, I keep on with fashion if I am not too well dress I don’t go out or club, and when I wear any clothes I don’t like wearing the same cloths again to that particular place. But the present situation is getting worst.

Here in India where I leave I keep seen beautiful girls and handsome guys every seconds of my live, far handsome and beautiful then black people in general very far the skin intimidation and face is a big defrent,

Now I am now beginning to hate my self. When I am among the mist of this handsome & beautiful India people they all just focus looking at me, and talking things in ther mouth which I don’t know, (because already they use to call blacks black devil and urgly people) now I feel like melting when they all focus looking at me, because I cannot compete with them at all.  But I am handsome and I knows it.

This India people are really wonderful, God really bless them. But I tried to stop this attitude of my, but is not so easy, is this unfair

What can I tell you bro? Indians are very cute people and intelligent too, maybe, you might need to work on your self esteem and intelligence also. I bet you, you can really turn the table around with your dark look, try operate on your own frequency since allowing them to dictate your mood for you would not yield anything at all.
If I were you, I'd improve on my sense of humor, make them enjoy being around me in return create irresistible effect on them so as to make them clamor for more.

Oops, no wonder you kept bugging us with your pix. smiley
Re: Help! Is Getting Out Of Hand: by 190: 2:14am On Jun 22, 2009
edogram has gone haywire
again ooh

ahhhh

mama ye! cry cry cry
Re: Help! Is Getting Out Of Hand: by 190: 2:16am On Jun 22, 2009
1advice edogram
try face surgery
if micheal Jacko cud do it
den why cant edogram do it

i can even help u wit the surgery
mak u be like indiana Jones grin grin grin
Re: Help! Is Getting Out Of Hand: by ROBOCOB(m): 6:43am On Jun 22, 2009
Commit suicide, who knows you could become a better person at rebirth.
Re: Help! Is Getting Out Of Hand: by biola44: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2009
ROBOCOB:

lol grin

@poster: u av 2 love urself!
Re: Help! Is Getting Out Of Hand: by edogram(m): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2009
190:

1advice edogram
try face surgery
if micheal Jacko cud do it
den why cant edogram do it

i can even help u wit the surgery
mak u be like indiana Jones grin grin grin

Learn to have some brain, Reasonable thing to talk about why not wake away and never come back. angry

ROBOCOB:

who is this stupid guy, u can tell ur senior brother that.
Re: Help! Is Getting Out Of Hand: by 2Angels1: 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2010
edogram u hav a very bad mouth 4 talkin 2 190 and robocob lik dat and as biola said u must learn to luv urself

(1) (Reply)

Naija Slangs Complete / Can Someone Like Jack Bauer Undo D Boko Sect? / Nigerians Suffering In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.