Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Caption This Pic Of Naija Babe With An Unusual Message For Boys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Pic Of Naija Babe With An Unusual Message For Boys. (996 Views)

Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Pic Of Naija Babe With An Unusual Message For Boys. by playtheblues(f): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Why do you think this babe wore this clothe?

Who broke her heart?

Re: Caption This Pic Of Naija Babe With An Unusual Message For Boys. by funnynation(m): 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Two things come to my mind now..
1. The message is not complete "NO BOYFRIEND NO PROBLEM, SUGAR DADDY IS AVAILABLE".
2. This girl na olodo.. She just believe that a boyfriend is any guy wey u dey in relationship with.. She mean say she no get any male friend? Your male friend is your boyfriend but most of us understand boyfriend as lover.. Moreover she get SOME boyfrnd sef. No girl wey no get boyfrnd..
FunnyNation Comedian coming soon
Re: Caption This Pic Of Naija Babe With An Unusual Message For Boys. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
WOW FINE GAL

she looks like jackie appiah!.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic Of Naija Babe With An Unusual Message For Boys. by tempem: 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
funnynation:
Two things come to my mind now..
1. The message is not complete "NO BOYFRIEND NO PROBLEM, SUGAR DADDY IS AVAILABLE".
2. This girl na olodo.. She just believe that a boyfriend is any guy wey u dey in relationship with.. She mean say she no get any male friend? Your male friend is your boyfriend but most of us understand boyfriend as lover.. Moreover she get SOME boyfrnd sef. No girl wey no get boyfrnd..
FunnyNation Comedian coming soon

Your basis, hehn i tire for you ..
Read well. . and make research... There is different between boyfriend and boy friend.

A boyfriend is a regular male companion in a romantic and/or sexual relationship.

A boy friend, no Romantic relationship attached..

Bottomline: She might be right..

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic Of Naija Babe With An Unusual Message For Boys. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
playtheblues:
Why do you think this babe wore this clothe?

Who broke her heart?
First off that's not a naija babe... That's Jackie Appiah she posted that pic two days ago on her instagram page

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic Of Naija Babe With An Unusual Message For Boys. by playtheblues(f): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Something Unbelievable Happened When They Tried To Uproot This Tree (video) / Guys, Abeg If Na You Wetin You Go Do? / Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Extra Marital Affair With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.