Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Things A Bic Ballpoint Pen Is Useful For. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things A Bic Ballpoint Pen Is Useful For. (1239 Views)

2018 UTME: JAMB Bans Wristwatches, Pen, Spy Eyeglasses, USB, CD & More / 5 Useful Mobile Apps For Students / 10 Things A UNIPORT Student Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things A Bic Ballpoint Pen Is Useful For. by shumuel(m): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Things A Bic Ballpoint Pen Is Useful For.

Lets go straight to the points, am very sure you all be wondering what a bic ballpoint pen could be used for aside writting, so i wouldn't dare keep you waiting.

Below is seven top most points of what the popular bic ballpoint pens are use as, at times when needed, read and be amazed or simply refresh your memory.

1. Writting.
Obviously, that was what it was created for,, we use it for writting all we want on notebooks and sheets of paper, nothing special about that.

2. Ear Cleaning.
Yes, you heard me right, and am sure you are also guilty of it,, using the bic ballpoint pen's cover as an ear cotton bud is something 90% of the pen users are all guilty of, its well known of, and even some locals prefers it to the cotton bud.

3. As A Ruler.
Have you ever been stuck without a ruler and you really need to draw a straight line ? Well a bic ballpoint pen has saved a lot of people especially student, out of such mess,, the bic case is created to look like a sexagon, having six straight sides, and student never failed to use it to an advantage when needed.

4. Chewing stick.
I don't ever want to be a bic ballpoint pen whenever i see how some people chew on the base or the cover of it, mehn... Most users are so guilty of this, especially when they are thinking on what to write in an exam, test or assignment.

5. Thinking stick.
Well i guess i gave a heads up in the previous point,, most users love having a bic ballpoint pen in hand when thinking, why we all do this, well i really can't place a finger to it but we do it everytime, from chewing on it to twisting it, making a beat with it, rolling it on the table to even jugling it, you name it, a bic pen is one pal at such moment.

6. Magic stick.
Yeah, or are you surprised ? Well if you are then you are either one of the indomie generation or you weren't a science student back in secondary school,, anyways rubbing a bic ballpoint pen on your hair or on a clothing material , most especially a lilen or silk would produce a little form static electricity which could pick up a little piece of papper up, sometimes you could feel it on your fingers, now thats the magic, another one is, jugling it inbetween the hands would make it seems like its smaller in size. Feel free to try it.

7. Eraser.
Am sure many would be surprised at this point but yes it does erase pencils marks, only that it leave a mess afterward, it would stain your book and could even lead to it tearing if not careful but when you really need to clean that pencil mark, a bic ballpoint pen's base cover is your sure deal.

Oya Tosyne2much, misspicy, Naijaboiy, Aminat508, ishilove, et all, come and confess, which other ways do you use your bic ballpoint pen.

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Things A Bic Ballpoint Pen Is Useful For. by princemi(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
chewing stick? op where are you from??
Re: Things A Bic Ballpoint Pen Is Useful For. by Evidence1000(m): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nice
Re: Things A Bic Ballpoint Pen Is Useful For. by shumuel(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
princemi:
chewing stick? op where are you from??

Don't act like one of the indomie generation, when i said chewing stick, i never meant chewing stick, like chewing stick to clean your mouth, i was only trying to explain how some people chew on it, especially when thinking or bored. You should know what am saying now, or don't you ?
Re: Things A Bic Ballpoint Pen Is Useful For. by princemi(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
shumuel:

Don't act like one of the indomie generation, when i said chewing stick, i never meant chewing stick, like chewing stick to clean your mouth, i was only trying to explain how some people chew on it, especially when thinking or bored. You should know what am saying now, or don't you ?

actually, i don't... am porsh cheesy
Re: Things A Bic Ballpoint Pen Is Useful For. by shumuel(m): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
princemi:

actually, i don't... am porsh cheesy

kikiki Lol grin even Bill gates is guilty of some of the above listed points tongue ,so confess angry

is today your birthday ? Anyways Happy Birthday cheesy
Re: Things A Bic Ballpoint Pen Is Useful For. by shumuel(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Evidence1000:
Nice

Thanks, so which are you guilty of ? tongue
Re: Things A Bic Ballpoint Pen Is Useful For. by princemi(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
shumuel:

kikiki Lol grin even Bill gates is guilty of some of the above listed points tongue ,so confess angry

is today your birthday ? Anyways Happy Birthday cheesy

my birthday was a month ago...is it indicting anything birthday on my profile?
Re: Things A Bic Ballpoint Pen Is Useful For. by shumuel(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
princemi:

my birthday was a month ago...is it indicting anything birthday on my profile?

Oh, your siggy says so''happy birthday to me'', i guess you are still in the celebrating mood, for you not to have changed it.
Re: Things A Bic Ballpoint Pen Is Useful For. by princemi(m): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
shumuel:

Oh, your siggy says so''happy birthday to me'', i guess you are still in the celebrating mood, for you not to have changed it.

woah! i removed that picture weeks ago!
Re: Things A Bic Ballpoint Pen Is Useful For. by shumuel(m): 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
princemi:

woah! i removed that picture weeks ago!

No, not a picture but your signature
Re: Things A Bic Ballpoint Pen Is Useful For. by princemi(m): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
shumuel:

No, not a picture but your signature
ohh! yea i forgot to change it
Re: Things A Bic Ballpoint Pen Is Useful For. by misspicy(f): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
wAoW Shumuel you just reminded me of the way I use my pen,I am guilty of all the listed point.....especially using it as a ruler,an habit I cultivated back in secondary school and even till now,my Biro serves as ruler when one if not available cheesycheesycheesy

lalasticlala which one did you do? tongue
Re: Things A Bic Ballpoint Pen Is Useful For. by shumuel(m): 8:49am On Jan 17, 2016
misspicy:
wAoW Shumuel you just reminded me of the way I use my pen,I am guilty of all the listed point.....especially using it as a ruler,an habit I cultivated back in secondary school and even till now,my Biro serves as ruler when one if not available cheesycheesycheesy

lalasticlala which one did you do? tongue

shocked Guilty of all, kikiki Lol grin

Yeah, mehn... Those Bic pen suffered, what about cutting it to reduce its size as the ink reduces, did you do that too ? grin

Happy Sunday
Re: Things A Bic Ballpoint Pen Is Useful For. by shumuel(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2016
princemi:

ohh! yea i forgot to change it

Its changed now cheesy
Re: Things A Bic Ballpoint Pen Is Useful For. by princemi(m): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2016
shumuel:

Its changed now cheesy
yea i changed it..thanks for drawing my attention to it
Re: Things A Bic Ballpoint Pen Is Useful For. by Ssathugit: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
Every day we write different texts, reports, and so on with a pen on paper. Have you ever thought about the history of creating a ballpoint pen? I found on https://ondeeply.com/detail/The-ballpoint-pen:-the-story-of-its-invention an interesting article about this. For self-education, I think this is a very cool article.

(1) (Reply)

Ielts Materials . / Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. / What Is The Meaning Of These Parables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.