Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. (1258 Views)

Who Can Answer These Questions? / Dear Nigerians, Pidgin English Has Basic Rules Too! / 5 Most Common Nigerian Pidgin English Words and their Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by 5minsmadness: 8:54am On Jun 06, 2016
I'm back again o grin https://www.nairaland.com/2642141/convert-these-questions-pidgin-english#38648292
Pls I need someone to urgently convert these questions to pidgin english before 10am. A reward awaits you if you do. Thanks!

A
How do you rate your satisfaction with the level of ease at which you are able to locate the service windows of the hospital?
Indicate the level of ease with which you are able to access care at the service windows of the hospital?

B
How do you rate your satisfaction with the waiting time at the Records Department before you get your card?
How do you rate your satisfaction with the waiting time to get checked by the nurse after you have gotten your card?
How do you rate your satisfaction with the waiting time to see the doctor after being checked by the nurse?
How do you rate your satisfaction with the waiting time at the laboratory?
How do you rate your satisfaction with the waiting time to get your drugs at the pharmacy?

C
How satisfied are you at the attitude/behaviour of the medical records staff?
How do you rate your satisfaction with the attitude/behaviour of the nursing staff?
How do you rate your satisfaction with the attitude/behaviour of the medical doctor?
How do you rate your satisfaction with the attitude/behaviour of the laboratory staff?
How do you rate your satisfaction with the attitude/behaviour of the pharmacy staff?

D
What is your level of satisfaction with the way in which the records staff gave you information and responded to your questions about the hospital services?
What is your level of satisfaction with the way the nurses attended to you, gave you information and answered your questions?
What is your level of satisfaction with the way the doctor attended to you, gave you information and answered your questions?
What is your level of satisfaction with the way the laboratory staff attended to you, gave you information and answered your questions?
What is your level of satisfaction with the way the pharmacist attended to you, gave you information and answered your questions?

E
How would you rate the cleanliness of the hospital surroundings?
How would you rate the cleanliness of the waiting area?
How would you rate the comfort of the hospital waiting area?
How would you rate the cleanliness and comfort of the doctors consultation room?

F
How would you rate your satisfaction with the processes involved in getting your card?
How would you rate your satisfaction with the processes involved in seeing the doctor?
How would you rate your satisfaction with the processes involved in getting your laboratory results?
How would you rate your satisfaction with the processes involved in collecting your drugs?

Pls I need this before 10am, First person to complete the questions will receive my sincere gratitude and humble reward. Anything after is null and void, thanks!

cc hahn, lezz, Lezzlie AM in soup again, pls help!
Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2016
Bros,e hard o
Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by Lezzlie(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2016
5minsmadness:
I'm back again o grin https://www.nairaland.com/2642141/convert-these-questions-pidgin-english#38648292
Pls I need someone to urgently convert these questions to pidgin english before 10am. A reward awaits you if you do. Thanks!

A
How do you rate your satisfaction with the level of ease at which you are able to locate the service windows of the hospital?
Indicate the level of ease with which you are able to access care at the service windows of the hospital?

B
How do you rate your satisfaction with the waiting time at the Records Department before you get your card?
How do you rate your satisfaction with the waiting time to get checked by the nurse after you have gotten your card?
How do you rate your satisfaction with the waiting time to see the doctor after being checked by the nurse?
How do you rate your satisfaction with the waiting time to get your drugs at the pharmacy?

C
How do you rate your satisfaction with the attitude/behaviour of the nursing staff?
How do you rate your satisfaction with the attitude/behaviour of the medical doctor?
How do you rate your satisfaction with the attitude/behaviour of the laboratory staff?
How do you rate your satisfaction with the attitude/behaviour of the pharmacy staff?

D
What is your level of satisfaction with the way in which the records staff gave you information and responded to your questions about the hospital services?
What is your level of satisfaction with the way the nurses attended to you, gave you information and answered your questions?
What is your level of satisfaction with the way the doctor attended to you, gave you information and answered your questions?
What is your level of satisfaction with the way the laboratory staff attended to you, gave you information and answered your questions?
What is your level of satisfaction with the way the pharmacist attended to you, gave you information and answered your questions?

E
How would you rate the cleanliness and comfort of the doctors consultation room?

F
How would you rate your satisfaction with the processes involved in getting your card?
How would you rate your satisfaction with the processes involved in seeing the doctor?
How would you rate your satisfaction with the processes involved in getting your laboratory results?
How would you rate your satisfaction with the processes involved in collecting your drugs?

Pls I need this before 10am, First person to complete the questions will receive my sincere gratitude and humble reward. Anything after is null and void, thanks!

cc h.ahn, lez.z, Lez.zlie AM in soup again, pls help!

Lolz, those questions actually have no direct pidgin equivalents in my opinion.

But as a Warri boy, make I try sma' grin

A. How you take see the way this hospital service dey work, how you grade am?

B. How you see the time when the hospital card people waste before them give you your hospital card ?

C How you see the way the hospital nurses them behave sef ?
Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by 5minsmadness: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2016
Lezzlie:

Lolz, those questions actually have no direct pidgin equivalents in my opinion.

But as a Warri boy, make I try sma' grin

A. How you take see the way this hospital service dey work, how you grade am?

B. How you see the time when the hospital card people waste before them give you your hospital card ?

C How you see the way the hospital nurses them behave sef ?
Choi.
Na only 3 questions u fit help me with out of the 25?
Am in soup cry
Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by Lezzlie(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2016
5minsmadness:

Choi.
Am in soup cry
lolz, brother! Score me first nah.

Ok, those your questions remind me of JAMB days. Make I try answer the others.
Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by hahn(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2016
5minsmadness:

A

E dey easy for you to get access to the different services wey we get for the hospital?
Abeg tell us how e take easy reach. Like say from 1-5?

B

E dey tey before you collect your card for our Records Department? Rate am 1-5
E dey tey before the nurse they check you after you collect the card? Rate am 1-5
E dey tey before doctor see you after the nurse don check your card? Rate am 1-5
E dey tey before dem attend to you for the lab? Rate am 1-5
E dey tey before dem give you your drugs? Rate am 1-5

C

How you take see the way wey the medical records staff dey behave?
How you take see the behavior of the nursing staff?
How you take see the behavior of the medical doctor?
How you take see the behavior of the lab staff?
How you take see the behavior of the pharmacy staff

D

You dey satisfied with the way wey the records staff give you information and take attend to you when you ask am about our services for the hospital?
You dey satisfied with the way wey the doctor take attend to you, as dem take answer your questions and give you information?
You dey satisfied with the way wey the lab staff take attend to you, as dem take answer your questions and give you information?
You dey satisfied with the way wey the pharmacist take attend to you, as dem take answer your questions and give you information?

E

The hospital clean for your eye? How you go take rate am 1-5?
etc

F

Shey to collect your card give you wahala? Rate am 1-5
Shey to see doctor give you wahala? Rate am 1-5
Shey to collect your lab result give you wahala? Rate am 1-5
Shey to collect your drugs give you wahala? Rate am 1-5

cc hahn, lezz, Lezzlie AM in soup again, pls help

Hope I am on time smiley

2 Likes

Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by hahn(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2016
5minsmadness:

Choi.
Am in soup cry

You repeated most of the questions. Check my reply smiley
Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by 5minsmadness: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2016
hahn:

E dey easy for you to get access to the different services wey we get for the hospital?
Abeg tell us how e take easy reach. Like say from 1-5?

E dey tey before you collect your card for our Records Department? Rate am 1-5
E dey tey before the nurse they check you after you collect the card? Rate am 1-5
E dey tey before doctor see you after the nurse don check your card? Rate am 1-5
E dey tey before dem attend to you for the lab? Rate am 1-5
E dey tey before dem give you your drugs? Rate am 1-5

How you take see the way wey the medical records staff dey behave?
How you take see the behavior of the nursing staff?
How you take see the behavior of the medical doctor?
How you take see the behavior of the lab staff?
How you take see the behavior of the pharmacy staff

You dey satisfied with the way wey the records staff give you information and take attend to you when you ask am about our services for the hospital?
You dey satisfied with the way wey the doctor take attend to you, as dem take answer your questions and give you information?
You dey satisfied with the way wey the lab staff take attend to you, as dem take answer your questions and give you information?
You dey satisfied with the way wey the pharmacist take attend to you, as dem take answer your questions and give you information?

The hospital clean for your eye? How you go take rate am 1-5?
etc

Shey to collect your card give you wahala? Rate am 1-5
Shey to see doctor give you wahala? Rate am 1-5
Shey to collect your lab result give you wahala? Rate am 1-5
Shey to collect your drugs give you wahala? Rate am 1-5

Hope I am on time smiley
LIFESAVER! thanks!! Brb

1 Like

Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by hahn(m): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2016
5minsmadness:

LIFESAVER! thanks!! Brb

Good luck! smiley
Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by Lezzlie(m): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2016
5minsmadness:

A

B

C

D

E

F

cc ha hn, lez z, Lez.zlie AM in soup again, pls help!

[b]2 of A : Talk/write how e hard you before you take get help for the hospital .

2 of B: How you see the time when the nurse waste before she take come attend to you after you don' get your card?

3 of B: How you see the time you waste before the doctor come see you when the nurse don' check you finish?

4 of B : How you see the time when the laboratory dey take attend to you?

5 of B: How you see the way the pharmacy people dey waste time to give person drug?

1 of C : How you see the behaviour of those people when dey keep your file for the hospital ?

3of C : How you see the way the doctors dem dey behave?

4 of C: How you see the way those lab people for the hospital dey behave?

5 of C: How you take see the way the drug people for the hospital dey behave?

1 of D: How you see the way the people when dey records dey answer your questions and give tell you things about the hospital?

2 of D: how you see the way the nurses dem treat you and answer your questions and tell you things about the hospital?

3 of D: How you see the way the doctors dem dey treat you and answer your questions and tell you things?

4 of D: how you see the way the lab people dey treat you and answer your question and tell you things?

5 of D: how you see the way the pharmacy people treat you and answer your questions and tell you things you suppose know?

1 of E: How you see the hospital compound, how e clean reach?

2 of E: How you take see that place when people dey wait, e clean?

3 of E: the place when people dey wait, e balance well, E dey comfortable?

4 of E: How you see the doctor office, E clean, E dey comfortable?

1 of F: How you see the way to take get hospital card?

2of F : how you see d hustle to take go see doctor ?

3 of F: How you see the way to take go get lab result?

4 of F: How you see the way dem dey take collect drugs for the pharmacy?[/b]

My pidgin na the Warri/Delta version

1 Like

Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by 5minsmadness: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
kenkenn:
Bros,e hard o
Lol!
Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by 5minsmadness: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
hahn:

Good luck! smiley

Just got back bro! check your email.
Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by 5minsmadness: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lezzlie:

[b]2 of A : Talk/write how e hard you before you take get help for the hospital .

2 of B: How you see the time when the nurse waste before she take come attend to you after you don' get your card?

3 of B: How you see the time you waste before the doctor come see you when the nurse don' check you finish?

4 of B : How you see the time when the laboratory dey take attend to you?

5 of B: How you see the way the pharmacy people dey waste time to give person drug?

1 of C : How you see the behaviour of those people when dey keep your file for the hospital ?

3of C : How you see the way the doctors dem dey behave?

4 of C: How you see the way those lab people for the hospital dey behave?

5 of C: How you take see the way the drug people for the hospital dey behave?

1 of D: How you see the way the people when dey records dey answer your questions and give tell you things about the hospital?

2 of D: how you see the way the nurses dem treat you and answer your questions and tell you things about the hospital?

3 of D: How you see the way the doctors dem dey treat you and answer your questions and tell you things?

4 of D: how you see the way the lab people dey treat you and answer your question and tell you things?

5 of D: how you see the way the pharmacy people treat you and answer your questions and tell you things you suppose know?

1 of E: How you see the hospital compound, how e clean reach?

2 of E: How you take see that place when people dey wait, e clean?

3 of E: the place when people dey wait, e balance well, E dey comfortable?

4 of E: How you see the doctor office, E clean, E dey comfortable?

1 of F: How you see the way to take get hospital card?

2of F : how you see d hustle to take go see doctor ?

3 of F: How you see the way to take go get lab result?

4 of F: How you see the way dem dey take collect drugs for the pharmacy?[/b]

My pidgin na the Warri/Delta version
lol, thanks lezz! I jus see hahn own come dey run like craze person to printer. Na now i dey peruse your own o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by hahn(m): 6:44am On Jun 07, 2016
5minsmadness:

lol, thanks lezz! I jus see hahn own come dey run like craze person to printer. Na now i dey peruse your own o!

The guys own makes sense. Lol

Pure/informal pidgin. My own na posh/formal pidgin grin

1 Like

Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by Lezzlie(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2016
5minsmadness:

lol, thanks le.zz! I jus see hahn own come dey run like craze person to printer. Na now i dey peruse your own o!
loooooolz. I didn't meet the 10am deadline. And he did a thorough job then.

Give me a tag too next time.
Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by hahn(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2016
Lezzlie:
loooooolz. I didn't meet the 10am deadline. And she did a thorough job then.

Give me a tag too next time.

"She"? undecided
Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by 5minsmadness: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2016
hahn:

"She"? undecided
Babe reply your email jo grin
Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by hahn(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2016
5minsmadness:

cheesy grin
Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by Lezzlie(m): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2016
hahn:

"She"? undecided
sorry, bro, that was an oversight.

I'll edit now. Edit your quote to make it uniform.
Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by hahn(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2016
Lezzlie:
sorry, bro, that was an oversight.

I'll edit now. Edit your quote to make it uniform.

Lol. Who cares? cheesy

Let's leave it the way it is so we can look back one day and laugh over it grin

1 Like

Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by hahn(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2016
5minsmadness:

I just replied you. Let's whatsapp: +234-8092960741
Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by Lezzlie(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2016
hahn:

Lol. Who cares? cheesy

Let's leave it the way it is so we can look back one day and laugh over it grin
lolz already done.
Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by hahn(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
5minsmadness:

You got mail bro

The 2h own no enter wink
Re: Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward..part 2. by 5minsmadness: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2016
hahn:

You got mail bro

The 2h own no enter wink

shocked

(1) (Reply)

Jamb2016:details Has Been Sent For Admission Consideration,please Explain That? / How To Turn Plastic To Diesel, Kerosene And Petrol / You Will Be Amazed .. Frank Netter In Making..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.