Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 (56704 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by therapistmrs: 3:21am On Jan 17, 2016
yes its possible to be a virgin at over forty and find it difficult to have a sex initially, no big deal.she just needs to visit a doctor to advice her on the options avialable to her.

Remember there are still good girls out there.

therapistmrs..com
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by nduprincekc(m): 6:28am On Jan 17, 2016
I DONT WORRY ABOUT LIER'S BUT CARES FOR THERE SOUL''S.......
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by arabaribiti(m): 7:04am On Jan 17, 2016
Tell ur brother to look for kobo oniwo and put it in his left hand and mount the woman na easy access. Some parent use to lock that part and some boy friend use to lock it as well I just hope you guys will understand
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by hottadiva(f): 7:06am On Jan 17, 2016
Solozzo:

What u talking about is called vaginismus, a condition where there is anxiety associated with the sex act leading to contraction of the muscles around the vagina and difficulty with penetration or withdrawal of the Pennis. The OP aunty may either have vaginismus or thick impenetrable hymen. A gynecologist exam will reveal the cause. If thick hymen, surgery may be required. If vaginismus then good lubrication, sex therapy and relaxation therapy by a psychiatrist or psychologist would help. Best wishes to your uncle.

Can you recommend one please? I know someone with same condition
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by hottadiva(f): 7:10am On Jan 17, 2016
Jabioro:
there would be opening but no dick can enter.it happen to a close sister around 2012 we got her a solution

What was the solution?
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Blackops(m): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2016
The Line I loved most: The Kpomo too Hard. LWKMD ... But TBH never heard of such a thing before beera to see a doc then.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Appareil(m): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2016
Deliverance!!
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by rexzqcom(m): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2016
@poster, you made good decision to seek help for your loved one in public forum anonymously. As you've been told, the problem is not new. Is a medical condition. An abnormal anatomical condition. Gynecological surgeon is the type of doctor that will help her. That's gynecologist. Don't use quarks, she can bleed to death.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by saintmark88(m): 9:41am On Jan 17, 2016
First thing first y wud ur family decide when a grown up man with three kids should remarry, and even go as far as suggesting a woman for him, seems ur uncle cannot mke decisions for himself, no wonder he cannot break a womans hymen, maybe he should allow the family do it for him...nd y is tht woman at 41 not yet married??...or has she been kipin herself and waiting for ur uncles first wife to die so she can allow ur uncle open her hymen...everything is wrong with ur story Mann....
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by eroticecstasy: 10:01am On Jan 17, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Who u dey decieve or who dey decieve you. Virginity weh go don tear with all the stress under sun. Ordinary to force urself mess sef dey tear am.

Make he grease d pusssy with engine oil sha, e go slide welwel.

you no serious! cheesy
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by kelvic1(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2016
godoluwa:
THIS IS A VEEEEEERY SEEEEEEERIOUS ISSUE. cc drmikeadams ur suggestion is needed
hahahahahaha cheesy

I thought he's a herbal practitioner
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by bababuff(m): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2016
This is possible. Yoruba people call such women "Lakiriboto"
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by godoluwa(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
kelvic1:
hahahahahaha cheesy

I thought he's a herbal practitioner
e be all round network

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Henovy: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
northvietnam:
please Lalasticlala help us .. this is serious ..

I need nurses & doctors opinion on this
What has happened is that the lady developed gynaetresia. She probably had female circumcision and had excessive scarring from it. Others develop the condition from use of some herbal preparations erroneously thought to extrude fibroid masses. The condition requires surgical correction.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by UyiIredia(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
All these stories I hear from the East.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by PrimeMeso(f): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
It's very possible.. my tutor taught me dat dere re 3 types of virgins.. The normal virgins (their hymen breaks when they have sexual intercourse or strenous exercise ).. Can't recall the names of the other two but 1 of dem:the hymen cannot be broken except through surgery while the other virgin is born without a hymen
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by abah009: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
TELL YOUR UNCLE SEY I FIT HELP AM USE MY 19INCHES DICK TEARS HER PUSSY WELLA. SERIOUSLY, HE GO THANK ME LATER.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by northvietnam(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
Henovy:

What has happened is that the lady developed gynaetresia. She probably had female circumcision and had excessive scarring from it. Others develop the condition from use of some herbal preparations erroneously thought to extrude fibroid masses. The condition requires surgical correction.

Oga boss thanks,

u sound more like a medic practitioner ..
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by northvietnam(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
6fit:

i dont blame u but blame those senceless adult who discuss such volatile issue to the hearing of kids like u and yur likes.....can u get busy with what is fruitful and stay away from yur uncle private business

chai I don suffer ....

grin grin..
read my post again, my uncles last born is undergraduate while the first son is serving that was why the family decided to persuade him to marry .. cs he has finished training his children.

from the post ,you did not see where I wrote my mom younger brother ..

a man that for married to a 41 year old should be how many years ??

calculate & that will tell u my age..
from the post u will see that I was inform by the mans 1st son and my on direct last baby of the house...

please don't jump into conclusion on issues or people you know nothing about..
that we all come to nland does not mean we are kids & jobless...

Nairaland is the most reliable site in Nigeria with facts and peoples opinion ..

Have a nice day Mademoiselle..
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by northvietnam(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
oglalasioux:

Mumbo jumbo

wole Soyinka + chimamanda + chinua Achebe

I hale
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by northvietnam(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
ladenz:

For me this was the best part of the story. I didn't know the meaning of working class till today.

typo
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Michizzy(f): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
happney65:

Are you a Virgin? grin
MaybeMaybe grin
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by happney65: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Michizzy:

MaybeMaybe grin

Another Lie Mohammed.. grin
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Michizzy(f): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
happney65:

Another Lie Mohammed.. grin
Sorry to disappoint you. grin
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Henovy: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
northvietnam:

Oga boss thanks,
u sound more like a medic practitioner ..
Yeah!

10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) / People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism