Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 (56699 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by nduchucks: 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
@OP, The problem with the hardened hymen of your uncle's wife can be resolved surgically using a procedure known as hymenotomy.

A hymenotomy is a medical procedure involving the surgical removal or opening of the hymen. It is often performed on patients with an imperforate or septate hymen, or other situations where the hymen is unusually thick or rigid such as Microperforte Hymen.

I'd recommend that your family should try to send her abroad for this procedure.

An old nairalander friend of mine with the handle naijaking1 is an expert doctor who can hook you up with the right doctor in the US, if he doesn't wanna do the procedure himself.

5 Likes

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by northvietnam(m): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Pidggin:
OP, a simple Google search would have given you more clarity on the issue, instead of this display of ignorance. Learn to mind your own business, afteralll they did not seek your help

but I want to know from more ... I google it shaaaaaa...

surgery things
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Maybe is what you are called lakiriboto (no opening)

1 Like

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Adesiji77: 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
shocked
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by oluwazino(m): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hadassahisbae:
itz possible..
lolz laff wan kill me for here nofin is impossible grin
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Elomus: 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Pidggin:
OP, a simple Google search would have given you more clarity on the issue, instead of this display of ignorance. Learn to mind your own business, afteralll they did not seek your help
nice one grin

1 Like

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Elxandre(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
This SU thing can cause late marriages at times sha.
It breeds overly antisocial people most times.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by GeeOh(f): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Are u sure its nt african jaz used in prevent young girls from aving s*x nt to talk of getin pregnant b/4 dey finish school,its called tesho in yoruba,the man will try bt im no go enter
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by tottinova: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nawa oh!
This news is somehow oh!
I don laugh taya. He called the kini kpomo grin grin

You suppose post this article for jokes
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
northvietnam:
Honestly this is very very true, I had to bring it here for deliberation & clarification from our medical practitioners cs it got me so Amazed & confused....

My mom's younger brother had 3 kids before the devil took our loving Aunty(his wife ) from us some years back. so after the burial the family agreed that he will not get married untill the children r grown to a satin stage...

last year the last of three entered university so the family and the children now persuaded the man to get married cs he has tried in morning the wife and all in training the children.

mummy as the the 1st and eldest recommend a lady to him. before I forget, my family are especially mom are so so into scriptural Union ministry (S.U)
and the lady that was recommend is a staunch member..

to cut the story short, my uncle liked her cs she is matured and well groomed , a work in class lady( teach in a government sec. sch.) & all so a born again Christian.

finally they got married in the Christian way .. & she has proven to be a blessing my uncle and the family @ large..

but the story am hearing from my cousins now are funny and unbelievable, they ( the 1st son )holla me on WhatsApp and said the have the lasted gist in town ..

that him papa they complain to my momcy say the woman is a virgin , that he has tried every thing to disvirgin her but all to no avail .
I thought it was a joke until my last born confirmed the news .
say uncle and my parents they have secret meeting for our house ..

that than tried so hard but the thing is as strong as kpomooo.

and the are now preparing to go see a Doctor to know if it can be removed surgically..

please can a 41 year old virgin be that strong to require surgery to be deflowered ..

its funny and all so confusing ..

so people can actually be a virgin for 41 years....

Mr north Vietnam.. I'm very sorry to say this, but I must admit as a medical student, that your uncle's wife has imperforate hymen..it might even be vaginal atresia because the history you gave is scanty.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by misreal(m): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
northvietnam:
Honestly this is very very true, I had to bring it here for deliberation & clarification from our medical practitioners cs it got me so Amazed & confused....

My mom's younger brother had 3 kids before the devil took our loving Aunty(his wife ) from us some years back. so after the burial the family agreed that he will not get married untill the children r grown to a satin stage...

last year the last of three entered university so the family and the children now persuaded the man to get married cs he has tried in morning the wife and all in training the children.

mummy as the the 1st and eldest recommend a lady to him. before I forget, my family are especially mom are so so into scriptural Union ministry (S.U)

to cut the story short, my uncle liked her cs she is matured and well groomed , a work in class lady( teach in a government sec. sch.) & all so a born again Christian.

finally they got married in the Christian way .. & she has proven to be a blessing my uncle and the family @ large..

but the story am hearing from my cousins now are funny and unbelievable, they ( the 1st son )holla me on WhatsApp and said the have the lasted gist in town ..

that him papa they complain to my momcy say the woman is a virgin , that he has tried every thing to disvirgin her but all to no avail .

and the are now preparing to go see a Doctor to know if it can be removed surgically..

please can a 41 year old virgin be that strong to require surgery to be deflowered ..

its medical condition sir.what your aunty needs is surgery to remove the hymen because on a normal circumstances,it is quite difficult for a hymen to stay put for forty years..
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by oluwasegun007(m): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
it is called lakriboto in Yoruba.......

take her to the gym regularly especially yoga exercise

1 Like

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by litetias(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Na story you dey find
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by DonaldGenes(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Omg
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Shagbaorg: 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Has she never menstrated b4 pls more history pls
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Missmossy(f): 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
She has never been married once then...really strange.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by mek2002(m): 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Very possible op. One of the reasons she remained unmarried till that age. She hardly feels the opposite sex. It's natural
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Krayzeejhay(m): 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
S.U??....

Papa kpekus nor dey strong as b4 na!...after hin done manufacture 3 children,e nor easy o.

*currently listening to KPOMO-Reminicse*
*Aunty amina,aunty amina,aunty amina Lemme fry ur kpomo*
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by kolaaderin: 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
northvietnam:

I can do the service all free of charge, result guarantee
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Justicealh3(m): 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
He no de fork Her ne?
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Jabioro: 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
She is not a virgin ,but what we call Akiriboto in Yoruba language.. even medical they do it..it is spiritual.. get me here jaabioro@hotmail.co.UK.and I will enlighten you
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Jabioro: 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
dancok:
Maybe is what you are called lakiriboto (no opening)
there would be opening but no dick can enter.it happen to a close sister around 2012 we got her a solution
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by maskengy: 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
May be d woman na lakriboto
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Mr9iceGuy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
Strong as eagle cement I guess, meanwhile all he need is Alomo mixed with Baby Oku then add it power bitters, believe me that wall of jericho go fell down down
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by ikorodureporta: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=RadicallyBlunt post=42034216]Who u dey decieve or who dey decieve you. Virginity weh go don tear with all the stress under sun. Ordinary to force urself mess sef dey tear am.

How is it not possible? All thez unmarried ladies in their late u see around in their late 30s & 40s, d'u know how many are virgins? Even guyz!
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Wizkoko(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
In this Nigeria? Mehn! I'm proud of her; she's just changed my mind set.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Jennifer89(f): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
rollUP:
What episode of THIS LIFE is this? undecided

Nkiruka the 41 year old virgin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by chinedulivingstone(m): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
my graundmama na still virgin too
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by HermajestyQ(f): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
nawa o! Just when u think u ve heard d worst
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by legwa10(m): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Who u dey decieve or who dey decieve you. Virginity weh go don tear with all the stress under sun. Ordinary to force urself mess sef dey tear am.

Make he grease d pusssy with engine oil sha, e go slide welwel.
RadicallyBlunt:
Who u dey decieve or who dey decieve you. Virginity weh go don tear with all the stress under sun. Ordinary to force urself mess sef dey tear am.

RadicallyBlunt:

itz pozible
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by bigtt76(f): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Different people with different problems SMH undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism / Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.