Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,745 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism (56699 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by MediaLife: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
A beautiful woman whose dad was Sicilian and her mum Nigerian, has lamented the fact that racism still exists and she's been a victim.

The biracial woman's story was shared via a Twitter handle @mixdgrlproblems. The handle highlights the struggles of biracial people, especially those who feel they neither belong here nor there because they are neither fully accepted by the whites nor the blacks.

Sharing photos of the Nigerian-Italian lady as a kid with both her mum and dad, they wrote:

“My mum is Nigerian, dad was Sicilian, unfortunately racism still exists, I have lived in Italy since childhood & I am 100% Italian. I’m used to being called “negra” and hearing I’m not Italian. But Nigeria? I’ve never even been there.”

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/italian-lady-with-nigerian-mother.html

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by hahn(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
There is tribalism here too

363 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by sonsonny: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
I thought that in Europe people are tolerant. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by lonelydora: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by OkoyeA1(m): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by freemanbubble: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
sonsonny:

Not in Italy

Italians are racist
I can bet my balls on that

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Chukwurah003: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sweet girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
She should try Nigeria then.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
sonsonny:

For where.... It's worse in Europe

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by bamysquare(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
up your games and no one will make a racists comments about you....ask pogba, Obama and Kante about that

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
OK
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Fkforyou(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
Negra..!!!! Are you mad because they call you that or the fact that you are being labeled a Nigerian?

I don't understand... undecided

19 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Sweet girl

Sai barber has killed the country.....
If not... She will visit Nigeria..

If Boko no get am
Fulani herdsmen go get am

Vote wisely my people... Buhari is a failure

26 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by mrbyron(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
Then you come to Nigeria where you may be treated like a queen and some guys may even shoot themselves over you

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Anagha123: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
This one is claiming Nigeria.
Why not come to Nigeria and you will realise many are praying that God should just let them enter Libya. Racism na small thin for where my people they as far I they make money.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by greencard: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
but Italy should have 24hours electricity and good roads, cherish that u can't always have everything

besides, u are beautiful cherish that more

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Athena4: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
eyaah sorry. At least you don't live here. Don't come to naija o auntie. Our Tribalism pass that thing u dey experience.

36 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by pussylips: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
don't mind them, I am here for you baby

3 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by EmekaBlue(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
undecided everytime black crying racism

Abegi

5 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
is ur mum edo

7 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Jaqenhghar: 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
sonsonny:
Is there anywhere that people dont discriminate? People will always look for something

7 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Okoyeebo: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
freemanbubble:

Not in Italy

Italians are racist
I can bet balls on that

Left, right or both balls?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Mcowubaba: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
sonsonny:
Tole wetin
Racism in Europe is massive

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Smily202(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
Oya come back Nigeria, we will accept you with open hands.

hope u ain't afonjo (Conehead) , potopoto republic (Igbo) , or Amajiri republic. grin ??

just manage that side , we r still batling ours here. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by grandstar(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
sonsonny:

Once you have a drop of black blood you're black
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by okwabayi(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
#MixedPeople'sProblems.
She's too dark to identify as white.
She's also too light to identify as black.
Na in between she dey.
She should come on #BBNaija2019.
Nigerians worship light skinned blacks.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Sheriman(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
Leave them jaawe my fine girl However, That one no be problem now!!!

2 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Okoyeebo: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
sonsonny:

Italians are damn racists

4 Likes

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Okoyeebo: 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
okwabayi:
#MixedPeople'sProblems.
She's too dark to identify as white.
She's also too light to identify as black.
Na in between she dey.
She should come on #BBNaija2019.
Nigerians worship light skinned blacks.

Like the Matharoo sisters.
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by brothers(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin choi I'm in love

1 Like

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by samsard(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
bamysquare:
up your games and no one will make a racists comments about you....ask pogba, Obama and Kante about that
WTF?? Obama is despised by American white supremacist racists & even Pogba still gets the occasional (nonetheless awful) racist bile.
You think people will totally ignore your colour simply coz you achieved success?

33 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / Prices Of The Following Baby Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.