Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Buhari Shoeing Tombolo How To Disobey The Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shoeing Tombolo How To Disobey The Court (751 Views)

Shia Muslim Group Rejects FG Move To Disobey Court Order On Zakzaky / Fuel Hike: Private Sector Employee Association to disobey NLC, won't join Strike / Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Shoeing Tombolo How To Disobey The Court by omolami: 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
It is no news again that Tombolo Government has refused to obey court orders that preclude him to appear before a judge. Tombolo is only following his leader, Mr Buhari who at various times has equally disobeyed court orders. Court orders are nothing but mere statements in Nigeria now, anybody can flaut court orders at will in Nigeria now Show me your leader and I will reveal to you a loyal follower

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shoeing Tombolo How To Disobey The Court by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Leave Buhari for now and work on your expression.
Re: Buhari Shoeing Tombolo How To Disobey The Court by omolami: 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Am happy u read my script and understood it. Fool

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Will Be My Greatest Challenge when i become the president? / The Best Governor So Far Pix / Pdp’s Leadership Crisis Was Expected – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.