Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force (20042 Views)

21,084 police officers, 3 helicopters for Anambra governorship election / EL-RUFAI IS RIGHT:Billions Spent On Nigeria's 50th Independence Anniversary. / Senate Orders Probe Of Billions Spent Under Obasanjo, Jonathan On Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by babafirst(m): 12:10am On Jan 17, 2016
grandstar:
Buharis economic policies are a disgrace and Soludo and Sanusi have decried them. The naira will touch 400 this year
When we get to the thread on economic policy we will discuss that,now we are talking of sensational and 'conscienceless' stealing that permeated the armed forces .Do not distract us with talk about Naira here (because there are many threads on the free fall of the Naira where you can push that ,afterall it would also be unreasonable for me to discuss the arms scandal on the Naira thread )or people will think you are in support of the looting that took place.

2 Likes

Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by grandstar(m): 12:16am On Jan 17, 2016
babafirst:
When we get to the thread on economic policy we will discuss that,now we are talking of sensational and 'conscienceless' stealing that permeated the armed forces .Do not distract us with talk about Naira here (because there are many threads on the free fall of the Naira where you can push that ,afterall it would also be unreasonable for me to discuss the arms scandal on the Naira thread )or people will think you are in support of the looting that took place.
100% correct!

1 Like

Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by Kaydem(m): 12:21am On Jan 17, 2016
9ja which way?
"As long as greed is stronger than compassion , there will always be suffering."-Rusty Eric

1 Like

Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by babafirst(m): 12:28am On Jan 17, 2016
deji68:
...Femi adeshina

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/2-9b-arms-procurement-buhari-orders-arrest-of-dasuki-others/

u guy and your propanganda so the helicopters Femi Adeshina said were never supplied don waka come........this time with no rotors the narrative keeps changing

the 4 Alpha jet are now found but with no engines abi ?

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38540:nigerian-air-force-receiving-additional-alpha-jets&catid=35:Aerospace&Itemid=107...

why dont u conclude the probe instead of all this contradicting reports
You call it propaganda abi?When a few thieves get jailed 300 years each by courts of competent jurisdiction for the so called propaganda I hope you will not call it witch hunting.

2 Likes

Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by babafirst(m): 12:31am On Jan 17, 2016
Amitex:
Trashy report. FG should go to court jare and stop disturbing us with nonsense sensational stories.
The SCAM should end please!!! Enough of media propaganda, this government should get to work and stop masturbation!
That is why they have been arrested and are being questioned.Even if na pepper and tomato person thief for market na like so dem dey carry dem go court straight away?
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by Sigo86(m): 12:41am On Jan 17, 2016
Gbengais:

****.. so fighting corruption, an trying to get our money back so as to inject it into the crippled economy is not trying to help the economy abi? .. who crippled the economy? Is it not GEJ and his cohort? Now someone with big brain and sense is trying to build it by tackling it from the foundation and you this sensless cronic brain disordered element is wailing.. you will wail till you die and you generation will never recover from poverty.. ****

AMEN(3x)
Fire!
Fire!!
Fire!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by vainfairy7474: 12:57am On Jan 17, 2016
TheFreeOne:
One day One sensationalism.
This govt should get to work on the economy.
the freeone or the incarceratedone Anuofia!!
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 17, 2016
That was why those helicopters and fighter jets got crashed without been hit by a missile.

1 Like

Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 17, 2016
Govt should not put all their focus on dasukigate alone.They should face other areas as well.
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by EreluY(f): 1:35am On Jan 17, 2016
[size=18pt]For years now, I've repeatedly said (both on NL and elsewhere) that Nigeria is irredeemably and irrevocably doomed.[/size]
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by Breadfruit: 2:23am On Jan 17, 2016
Wicked people!
The prices were so inflated that they and their generations would have been made if they purchased new helicopters. But no. They had to purchase scrap.
God will punish them and the blood of the NAF affected be on their heads....
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by me1234: 3:00am On Jan 17, 2016
Am confused. I thought they said Dasiki did not buy arms? So they even bought but inflated. Africa magic

1 Like

Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by Jabioro: 3:20am On Jan 17, 2016
Whatever you do,whatever you take and whatever you eat/drink in excess is bad,the last administration was in excessive scandalous looting ..
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by banio: 4:38am On Jan 17, 2016
GEJ the aeronautics engineer why did U buy faulty helicopters from Oyibo.
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:07am On Jan 17, 2016
Gbengais:

****.. so fighting corruption, an trying to get our money back so as to inject it into the crippled economy is not trying to help the economy abi? .. who crippled the economy? Is it not GEJ and his cohort? Now someone with big brain and sense is trying to build it by tackling it from the foundation and you this sensless cronic brain disordered element is wailing.. you will wail till you die and you generation will never recover from poverty.. ****
Hmmm and I no one comment on this your case oooo but as e be so make I just advise you cox its clocking 8 months soon when pmb has been in office. All that has been achieved is fighting corruption or opposition cox d truth is the real corruption of everyday Nigerians is increasing the more except if you are trying to wish it away. For those eight months how much has been recovered? Cox with d whole propaganda of Alison madueke its like she never existed as a minister we were all shouting for her head barely six months ago. Thinking all Dix gate money will make Nigeria survive is really the biggest joke I've heard. Let pmb and his cohorts revive our economy with what is on ground, allow efcc do her investigation and let the judiciary take its full effect. If he feels the judiciary is too slow let him lobby those in charge of our laws, by laws and constitution to amend it into a jungle justice of death penalty or total seizure of all assets with life imprisonment plus exile of all family members. Lols just kidding on that punishment cox I don't see any of dox mother f**Ker's passing such bills into law cox dey are only interested in the yam and new egg not on a bill that will trap them later. So boss stop day dreaming cox looking at the budget alone you should have reduced all Dix noise of pmb fighting corruption and go on one year fasting and prayer for Naija.
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by donodion(m): 5:47am On Jan 17, 2016
Gbengais:

Man im not feeling the court.. we need fast judgement.

My bro I understand how you feel , gradually we are getting there.

I can't wait to see Treason, besides diversion of state funds,added at last to the charges against these vampires, and that includes Dasuki and his 40 thieves.

Examples must and shall be set.

1 Like

Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by Smooyis(m): 5:50am On Jan 17, 2016
Khd95:
And these same badt guys constituted d military court that court marshall soldiers that revolted

Those guys should be freed asap
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by light004: 6:24am On Jan 17, 2016
LRNZH:

I don't think you are current on Nigeria issues. You better save your fingers from typing irrelavent posts.

Look at oil price from 1999 to 2015 (OBJ, Yar'adua, GEJ to PMB) below and tell me you are not ashamed to post this dim-witted thing.

Mind you GEJ's period is from Feb. 2010 to May 2015.
That's the yams stolen from us.

By the way, Tompolo is playing with fire this time around. With the way the Nigerian military is being re-armed and re-trained, two new Army divisions in Borno and Niger Delta, his days are very much numbered.

He is not fighting for Niger Deltans but for his 13Billion yams.

My friend, you are the one that needs to re-examine yourself. This is the most unfocused and vision-less govt in the history of Nigeria. Playing on the ignorance of Nigerians, they feed us with sensational news filled with lies and made up stories because they know that is what appeal to our fancy. Every Nigerian wants to believe that the reason for his/her suffering is their neighbor; never in themselves.

Yes, we have not had the best of leadership but the current administration is nothing better than the rest if not worse. The govt is not from the moon but Nigerians. If we continue hailing this govt and not holding them accountable on their promises to us during the election then we are in for a disaster. May the good Lord have mercy on us all.
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by free2blast(m): 6:48am On Jan 17, 2016
ejiinii:
Another propaganda and media trial wants to start again oh

Lassa fever is killing Nigerians not statement from garba shehu

Dollar is 305 no statement from garba shehu

But once it comes to propaganda they will be screaming everywhere
Your hypocrisy is out of this world.
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by Coolcash1: 6:52am On Jan 17, 2016
PMB should just direct that these guys be killed. Dasuki, amosun, badeh, metuh, dokpesi etc

They and their families have enjoyed blood money. They are evil, callous and wicked!
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by Coolcash1: 6:54am On Jan 17, 2016
light004:

My friend, you are the one that needs to re-examine yourself. This is the most unfocused and vision-less govt in the history of Nigeria. Playing on the ignorance of Nigerians, they feed us with sensational news filled with lies and made up stories because they know that is what appeal to our fancy. Every Nigerian wants to believe that the reason for his/her suffering is their neighbor; never in themselves.

Yes, we have not had the best of leadership but the current administration is nothing better than the rest if not worse. The govt is not from the moon but Nigerians. If we continue hailing this govt and not holding them accountable on their promises to us during the election then we are in for a disaster. May the good Lord have mercy on us all.

You are a bastard Nigerian! People like you needs to visit yaba left.
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by arresa: 6:59am On Jan 17, 2016
light004:

light004:
GEJ will be re-elected against their will because the Lord is stronger than all of them put together.

God didn't answer your evil prayer for obvious reasons...

light004:
President Jonathan, you stand tall always. Please ride on and ignore the haters.

we are proud of you and service to your father land. History will be very kind to you but I don't know if same can be said of those who betrayed you and your traducers. God bless you and your family.

History of looting and stealing, endangering our lives, killing our military men because they were saddled with used and broken down equipment and inadequate tools to fight with means history is not kind to him.

I posted your past quotes and evil prayer on the eve of the last presidential election for perspective and to show that you are a GEJ lover hence your sad and unpatriotic post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by akudinaobi(m): 7:09am On Jan 17, 2016
Let them be courtmartial if they are found wanting let them be send to the gallow the way the did to those soldiers
And the fg should not allow the efcc to ridicule the military by investigating military outfits ,that's too shameful and bad
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by manup: 8:08am On Jan 17, 2016
Adeevah:

He should continue collecting his awards whist it last....your hero will end in jail...

Na you wan put am?
Abi u no no say soon probe go start for ur ahari for the way him dey travel. The amt dem dey use service d planes and amt for him allies wey dey follow am.
Dem go even probe him woman way host Nairalanders and gave dem some things.
Wait and see na.
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by banki(m): 8:14am On Jan 17, 2016
ejiinii:
Another propaganda and media trial wants to start again oh

Lassa fever is killing Nigerians not statement from garba shehu

Dollar is 305 no statement from garba shehu

But once it comes to propaganda they will be screaming everywhere

Statements have been relased by minister of health!

#leavelassaforexperts

You want to turn lassa fever into pdp vs apc kwa? Ndi uwa oma
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by MicKaro: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2016
Love Machine:
Govt should not put all their focus on dasukigate alone.They should face other areas as well.
Buhari is focused on the economy,he has just empowered EFCC which is something Jona Daft deliberately did not do.

1 Like

Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by Orikinla(m): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2016
An incompetent Commander-in-Chief caused all these administrative corrupt practices and he is former President, Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, who is busy posting his personal status updates on Facebook instead of addressing the terrible consequences of his gross incompetence as Head of State of Nigeria from 2010 to 2015.
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by Orikinla(m): 8:46am On Jan 17, 2016
arresa:

God didn't answer your evil prayer for obvious reasons...

History of looting and stealing, endangering our lives, killing our military men because they were saddled with used and broken down equipment and inadequate tools to fight with means history is not kind to him.

I posted your past quotes and evil prayer on the eve of the last presidential election for perspective and to show that you are a GEJ lover hence your sad and unpatriotic post.
. Thank you for exposing one of the idiots calling GEJ their hero. I warned people not to vote for him since 2011. My people called me from the East that I should support him, because his wife is our cousin since her mother was our father's sister. She gave them millions of naira and her husband, GEJ directed NNPC to build a mega station in our village. But I refused to endorse him. His gross incompetence caused the unfortunate deaths of more than 14, 000 innocent Nigerian citizens killed by Boko Haram.
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by MicKaro: 8:47am On Jan 17, 2016
Orikinla:
. Thank you for exposing one of the idiots calling GEJ their hero. I warned people not to vote for him since 2011. My people called me from the East that I should support him, because his wife is our cousin since her mother was our father's sister. She gave them millions of naira and her husband, GEJ directed NNPC to build a mega station in our village. But I refused to endorse him. His gross incompetence caused the unfortunate deaths of more than 14, 000 innocent Nigerian citizens killed by Boko Haram.
May God help u,we need patriots like you to make Nigeria great.
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by Nnannapat(m): 8:59am On Jan 17, 2016
ygrandstar:
Buhari's economic policies will bankrupt a booming economy. Soludo and Sanusi have spoken out against them. Foriegn investors are fleeing, the naira is on a free fall, foriegn airlines want to reduce their flight schedules, naira debit cards face restrictions and evenn blue chippp companies are wailing. The man is economically inept.
Check Russian, Venezuelan, Angolan economies and you will see same there. Oil price is the factor. We will get over it soon.
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by Nnannapat(m): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2016
I can't fully understand the mentality of some of our youths, they are so quick to condemn and administer jungle justice on their fellow helpless and jobless countrymen even without verification. Chiadika, Tekena and their friends were murdered in cold blood in Aluu community about 4 years ago based on false allegation of theft ( May their souls rest in peace). None, I mean none of over hundred wicked men and women that gathered there on that fateful day, wanted there case to be investigated, they all want them dead instantly.

But here we are, an investigation was carried out and living actors in the cases were named, Instead of calling on the people named to openly declare their innocence and prove it with evidence. Same set of insane and unfortunate youths will now tell you that they are being framed up. Anybody that will support all these evil doers will surely be visited with calamity.

Iyalaya anybody that is showing sympathy to a looter.
Re: SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force by Princewell2012(m): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2016
Gbengais:

Why do you resorted in calling people bastard What do you gain from it? You have to change your attitude. Must you insult a person before you register your opinion, pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 / Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha / Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.