Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Being Faithful In Love Pays For Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Faithful In Love Pays For Life (550 Views)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Why Can't Guys Be Faithful In Relationships / Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Faithful In Love Pays For Life by Orikinla(m): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
He met her when she was in her first year at the university in Nigeria. He was not a rich guy, but a good looking well bred young man. She did not give in to any man until he came into her life as her first one and only lover, and even though she attracted many guys and suitors, because of her outstanding beauty and brilliance, she remained totally faithful to him and when she graduated, he supported her to do her Masters in Canada and when she returned successfully, they had a beautiful wedding and wonderful honeymoon in Italy all from his savings, because of her faithfulness to God and to their love. I am so happy for them today and I wish the same for every faithful Nigerian babe.
Re: Being Faithful In Love Pays For Life by Cholls(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
my sister for your mind.
Re: Being Faithful In Love Pays For Life by Lordgatt46(m): 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ok.time to sleep
Re: Being Faithful In Love Pays For Life by Orikinla(m): 6:52am On Jan 17, 2016
Cholls:
my sister for your mind.
. Being faithful pays for life. Being unfaithful has ruined countless lives since Adam and Eve to date. Faithful couples make happy families and happy homes. Both lovers and couples have to be faithful.
Re: Being Faithful In Love Pays For Life by gamaliel121(m): 7:05am On Jan 17, 2016
How do you you even know both of them were faithful....
Re: Being Faithful In Love Pays For Life by gomzy121: 7:26am On Jan 17, 2016
story for the gods
I mean gods of maguda Kingdom

but that can't be what dasuki will be thinking now, can it be
wait " in Mr bean's voice"
let me go and ask him.....

am running already kpakpakpakpakpakpakpakpkpakpakpakpakpakpakpakpaklakpakpakpakpakpakpakpakpakpakpa. hey!!! I don tire dasuki cell no be here ooo
nonsense
Re: Being Faithful In Love Pays For Life by Orikinla(m): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2016
gomzy121:
story for the gods
I mean gods of maguda Kingdom

but that can't be what dasuki will be thinking now, can it be
wait " in Mr bean's voice"
let me go and ask him.....

am running already kpakpakpakpakpakpakpakpkpakpakpakpakpakpakpakpaklakpakpakpakpakpakpakpakpakpakpa. hey!!! I don tire dasuki cell no be here ooo
nonsense
. Can you read your comment and relate it to the context of the topic?
Re: Being Faithful In Love Pays For Life by Smellymouth: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2016
Not in all cases bro..

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Your Guy Wish You Knew In Bed / Kenyan Women Now Looking For Rich Husbands In Obituaries Section Of Newspapers! / Help Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.