Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,042 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. (2672 Views)

8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! / 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Believe it or not, you're fake and unreal on Nairaland if;

1. U've never been banned
This means u wanna please everybody. If u've never abused someone with vex or talk really dirty, then u're not real.

2. All ur point are sensible
Even psychologists say everybody exhibits at least 3minutes of madness everyday. Followers who followed you for perfect posts only aren't real too. No matter how sensible one's posts are, there would be some that may not be appealing to others but don't worry, u're ok, na them dey sick.

3. All ur points are senseless
This one can be mental, spiritual or alcohol-inspired. But even then, something must make sense somehow.

4. U've never been bashed before
Either on your thread or by quote/mention. Somebody must vex you even if ur post is rated ok. This can make ur temper hot or even smash your phone if the hanging dey delay ur reply or network.

5. U've never opened romance section before.
All sections have their regular monickers. But romance is just so interesting and always busy and buzzing with sensible and sensibleless advice seekers and advicers. Romance is just fun and never dull.

6. U've never used a censored word.
If u've never used words like slowpoke, bleep, kitty-cat etc. Dat means u're a pretender. Even SUs know that these words best describe their feelings on this forum. But what I don't understand is why the moderators censored pennis and leave vagina. Imagine the prejudice.

7. U've never answered ur mentions aggressively before.
Some mentions dey vex person so much that emergency shit go catch you and u will have to go to toilet with ur phone. It happens to me make I no lie.

8. Pls add yours.
cheesy grin cheesy

Cc: lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by pTomz(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
8. IF YOU'VE NEVER RUSHED TO CHECKOUT A MONIKA WITH A PINK (f)grin
This is a common syndrome amongst d monikas in purplegrin you wee see dem begin wit "wow, you pweedy..i wanna knw u more angel" n d sissy wee be like "awwwn, fanks..am Golden by name" Yee? shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
you mustn't be stupid to prove you're real on a social forum, child have you heard of decorum ?
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
I am number 3
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by Twaci(f): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
I see sense in this.
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by 2dice(m): 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
For the Guys: use never seize to check that moniker with de (f) picture out grin cheesy
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by Chanchit: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nice points.
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by agarawu23(m): 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Fake ass bitches full here
Especially monikers that registered mid 2015 with (f)
angry

Fake ass people who preach what they don't practice
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
Funny undecided
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by dollyjoy(f): 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nobody is real heresad we are all living double lives.

Just do your thing,and fvck off.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by MrCork: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

1. U've never been baned
This means u wanna please everybody. If u've never abused someone with vex or talk really dirty, then u're not real.

Even psychologists say everybody exhibits at least 3minutes of madness everyday. Followers who followed you for perfect posts only aren't real too. No matter how sensible one's posts are, there would be some that may not be appealing to others but don't worry, u're ok, na them dey sick.

3. All ur point senseless
This one can be mental, spiritual or alcohol-inspired. But even then, something must make sense somehow.

Either on your thread or by quote/mention. Somebody must vex you even if ur post is rated ok. This can make ur temper hot or even smash your phone if the hanging dey delay ur reply or network.

All sections have their regular monickers. But romance is just so interesting and always busy and buzzing with sensible and sensibleless advice seekers and advicers. Romance is just fun and never dull.

If u've never used words like slowpoke, bleep, kitty-cat etc. Dat means u're a pretender. Even SUs know that these words best describe their feelings on this forum. But what I don't understand is why the moderators censored pennis and leave vagina. Imagine the prejudice.

Some mentions dey vex person so much that emergency shit go catch you and u will have to go to toilet with ur phone. It happens to me make I no lie.

8. Pls add yours.
cheesy grin cheesy

angry
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by MrCork: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
dollyjoy:

^^^^^thise village Nairaladers wit tribal mark usually more aggressive...they allways cussin! undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by ggrin(f): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mrcork neva chat u up like this b4 gringringrin

Helloundecided.....What are you today?. A male? A female?.....Confuss childangry.......crackheadangry.....no offeinceangryangry

gringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by dollyjoy(f): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^thise village Nairaladers wit tribal mark usually more aggressive...they allways cussin! undecided
lolllllllllllllll like the one on ur pricck shey?
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by IamLEGEND1: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
pTomz:
8. IF YOU'VE NEVER RUSHED TO CHECKOUT A MONIKA WITH A PINK (f)grin
This is a common syndrome amongst d monikas in purplegrin you wee see dem begin wit "wow, you pweedy..i wanna knw u more angel" n d sissy wee be like "awwwn, fanks..am Golden by name" Yee? shocked

1 Share

Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by Omotayor123(f): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nice one OP grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by MrCork: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
lolllllllllllllll like the one on ur pricck shey?

^^^^Shes allways talkin about my 17inches looooong bannnana... why? undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by AyamConfidence(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
cool IF YOU DONT KNOW LALASTICLALA: that man is the most popular Nairalander...almost every topic ends with his moniker being mentioned like he's the messiah...anyway he is the FP messiah

9) IF YOU ALWAYS PICK OFFENSE OVER EVERYTHING: some people can argue and wail for the world...chai...just mention them they go mention back with big grammers and bashing...my advice: chill out guys...life dont work that way...

I don tire...oya how many expensive likes for me
P.S:- i dont do cheap likes

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by Topestbilly(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
dollyjoy:

Hey! Am real grin
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Am less than 2months but I ve experience some especially the aspect of people insulting one another if you don't share their own opinion.
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by Singapore1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

1. U've never been baned

3. All ur point senseless

8. Pls add yours.
cheesy grin cheesy

Cc: lalasticlala
my first time (ever) of opening romance section was 10 days ago undecided since 2008 ( plus when i was ghost mode )
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by dollyjoy(f): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
Topestbilly:

Hey! Am real grin
and that is because you are not active here.
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by dollyjoy(f): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^Shes allways talkin about my 17inches looooong bannnana... why? undecided
banana why not cucumbasadsad
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by yorex2011: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
sad sad
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by MrCork: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
banana why not cucumbasadsad

dollyjoy..I am not goin to sleeeep wit u again.....that's yor punnnnishment!!!! angry
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by dollyjoy(f): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=42044776][/quote] the joke killed you? when is the funeral?
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
If u take things on here so personal that u even come out to start apologizing like one boy like that, I don't think u get sense wey dey reason well.
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by dollyjoy(f): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
MrCork:

dollyjoy..I am not goin to sleeeep wit u again.....that's yor punnnnishment!!!! angry
thank God you said sleep with me,so since you wouldnt sleep with me again,will you rest with me?
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by IamLEGEND1: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
the joke killed you? when is the funeral?
Tonight!

#ComeAlone
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by ronald4lif(m): 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
So someone not insulting others means they are fake? What happens to addressing issues and not characters?
Re: 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. by dollyjoy(f): 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Tonight!
#ComeAlone
rest in peace!!sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Marriage Is So Important / Unbelievable! Couple Turn Their Wedding Party Into A Horror Movie Scene / Sure Signs Your Girl Is In The Mood To Have S3x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.