Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Web Company Investment | 1 Partner Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Web Company Investment | 1 Partner Needed (508 Views)

Best Investment... 1 Million Naira As Interest / Business Partner Needed For My Security Firm / Partner Needed For A Startup Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Company Investment | 1 Partner Needed by aikfrank(m): 4:39am On Jan 17, 2016
Hello there.

I have started work on the redesign of my main project (**link hidden**), it's a web project that tends to focus on US Customers and customers in the European Countries.

Am looking for a partner who is willing to invest funds into making this re-design a reality.

Expected monthly revenue is between $5,000 - $15,000 for the first few months of operation and it's expected to grow rapidly.

None of the competitors website exists in Nigeria, that's because of the complexity of building it. I stay in Lagos and i would be ready to meet the highest bidder anywhere in Nigeria. Currently, i will be looking for just 1 partner so i can manage easily, and i will only choose the highest bidder.

Investment Funds will be needed for Marketing and some other things to get the Platform fully ready.

Only a serious minded person who is willing to invest N500k - N1m

You can contact me for more details. What's App (07069031677)
Mail: aikwebdesign at gmail.com
Re: Web Company Investment | 1 Partner Needed by aikfrank(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
Still Open

(1) (Reply)

Property Investment For Retirement / Freelancer.com / The Only Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.