Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Partner Needed For A Startup Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Partner Needed For A Startup Business (898 Views)

How Raise Funding For Your Startup Business. / Startup Business Red Bricks / Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partner Needed For A Startup Business by Tennakin: 1:16am On Apr 09, 2016
Hello,

I have a great business idea in mind and I have already started working towards the development. I have a very tight budget and it will be almost impossible for me to execute the financial part and general planning alone myself.

I am currently not in Nigeria but the idea is basically for Nigerians.
The startup cost is around 2500-4000usd,We can always split it and work things out. It may be cheaper if you can find a professional and competent developer in Nigeria or if you are a great developer yourself. Don't get me wrong, I am not asking you to send me any money. We are gonna plan this together, have a structure, rules and regulations.

If you are interested, you must be willing and able to offer nothing less than 1500usd or probably more to the business(Note: I am not gonna ask any money from you, you not gonna send me any money.)
You may even be the one to look for the contractor, I will send you my own share of payment and you just have to pay the contractor directly..or vice versa...or we can even do that together,it doesn't really matter. It is just so flexible.

If you are interested, you must also be willing to assist in the startup development such as bringing up more ideas.All I am saying is you just have to be supportive because it is just gonna be the 2 of us.

Kindly think about this, and give me a feedback if you think this is genuine and real.

This opportunity isn't for everyone. Nah!!!

Here is my facebook page.https://www.facebook.com/tennythoger/
Email: kakowappy at geemail . kom
Re: Partner Needed For A Startup Business by Sirme411(m): 1:17am On Apr 09, 2016
Will be back when ppl start calling u "scammer"

As if u dnt knw NL
Re: Partner Needed For A Startup Business by Tennakin: 1:19am On Apr 09, 2016
Sirme411:
Will be back when ppl start calling u "scammer"

As if u dnt knw NL

Lol! Yeah, you are right!! But a reasonable person wont call me that. Just watch!
Re: Partner Needed For A Startup Business by hopeforcharles(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2016
It's not a scam, his business proposal is a nice one
Re: Partner Needed For A Startup Business by stanvesco(m): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Tennakin:
Hello,

I have a great business idea in mind and I have already started working towards the development. I have a very tight budget and it will be almost impossible for me to execute the financial part and general planning alone myself.

I am currently not in Nigeria but the idea is basically for Nigerians.
The startup cost is around 2500-4000usd,We can always split it and work things out. It may be cheaper if you can find a professional and competent developer in Nigeria or if you are a great developer yourself. Don't get me wrong, I am not asking you to send me any money. We are gonna plan this together, have a structure, rules and regulations.

If you are interested, you must be willing and able to offer nothing less than 1500usd or probably more to the business(Note: I am not gonna ask any money from you, you not gonna send me any money.)
You may even be the one to look for the contractor, I will send you my own share of payment and you just have to pay the contractor directly..or vice versa...or we can even do that together,it doesn't really matter. It is just so flexible.

If you are interested, you must also be willing to assist in the startup development such as bringing up more ideas.All I am saying is you just have to be supportive because it is just gonna be the 2 of us.

Kindly think about this, and give me a feedback if you think this is genuine and real.

This opportunity isn't for everyone. Nah!!!

Here is my facebook page.https://www.facebook.com/tennythoger/
Email: kakowappy at geemail . kom

bros ya tone ain't too nice u know.....
even mark duck
wasn't sooooo sure his startup wud be as successful as Facebook became.....
I am interested though

my WhatsApp number is +2348063152970

(1) (Reply)

Apply For ​​​​​​​​​nigerian Stock Exchange Essay Competition Now / Scrap Metal For Sale In Lagos / Nairaoptimizer Newly Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.