Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? (1376 Views)

Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? by mamagee3(f): 4:59am On Jan 17, 2016
Hi all, my mother treats my younger brother better than me. She treats him better than me and my elder brother. Could it be because he looks just like he and I and my elder brother look like my father?

Do parents especially mothers have a special bond with children that look like them?
Re: Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? by Jerryolumide(m): 5:09am On Jan 17, 2016
How old are you??

5 Likes

Re: Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? by ThuggerBaby(m): 5:17am On Jan 17, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my mother treats my younger brother better than me. She treats him better than me and my elder brother. Could it be because he looks just like he and I and my elder brother look like my father?

Do parents especially mothers have a special bond with children that look like them?

Nope, its because she realizes shes the person that gave birth to a moronic _imbecile like you undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? by kaziblake(f): 6:23am On Jan 17, 2016
mamagee3:

Because he is the last born and mummy pet.
Re: Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? by Kaylexzy(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2016
Another one has escaped again!!!!

Who left d cage open? grin

Chai!!! Dis is serious... in fact, a matter of National urgency.... Anuofia shocked

4 Likes

Re: Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? by gomzy121: 6:53am On Jan 17, 2016
sweet heart, if u seek my candid advice I will say it is so immature of u to say things like that, for crying out loud ur mates are out there laying plans on how to make greener pasture in life and u are here talking about mother's love, don't u know if it were to be in America by now u are separated from that ur so called mother..

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? by gomzy121: 7:00am On Jan 17, 2016
come what was I even saying, u are in America already and u are reasoning like that u really need to come back home to gather some sense ASAP, or better still hit me on WhatsApp @08062586176 for some little teachings ur should have known by now, because from pic, there is a clear indication that u are no longer a kid...

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? by feldido(m): 7:09am On Jan 17, 2016
Cain and Abel in the making
Re: Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? by dapsonlou(m): 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
mamagee3:

Yorubas will say Omo ya to si Omo.
Re: Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
mamagee3:

Nah, she has realised that you are a she-goat and you would always be a she-goat.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? by castrol180(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
If he is the last born then he need to be treated assuch
Re: Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? by raumdeuter: 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Because you are extremely ugly

No one can look at your face for 2 mins without puking

3 Likes

Re: Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? by cruzita(f): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
same thing applies to me but in this case my mum and dad treats me better than the others even though I'm more stubborn than the rest.its not dat they don't love you maybe its because he is still small and needs more care.
Re: Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? by pussyeater(m): 11:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
I urge u guys to stop commenting on this attention seeking ediot's tread maybe she'll stop posting senseless sh.iet, coz the more the comment, the more agitated she gets to post more bull shi.et!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? by kokoA(m): 1:02am On Jan 18, 2016
At your age. undecided mchewww.. mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? by mamagee3(f): 1:58am On Jan 18, 2016
pussyeater:
I urge u guys to stop commenting on this attention seeking ediot's tread maybe she'll stop posting senseless sh.iet, coz the more the comment, the more agitated she gets to post more bull shi.et!

Says the ediot who is always posting on every single one of my threads.

Get off your obsession with me and my threads before urging others to do the same.

Hypocritical raasclat.
Re: Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? by playtheblues(f): 6:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Are both of you from the same dad?

Is your mum a single mum?
Re: Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 19, 2016
Come mamagee are u a teenager
Re: Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? by castrol180(m): 4:57am On May 07, 2018
maybe he is the baby of the house...
Re: Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? by Jilo83(m): 7:01am On May 07, 2018
Because he treat your mother better than you do.
Re: Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? by JERRY1925(m): 7:25am On May 07, 2018
mamagee3:

yea, my mum do the same..but with time and age I got to understand... I guess u the kind that love to handle things on ur own..if u the kind that's strong enof..u have no issues handling life..she tend to trust u and leave u to make ur decisions

den she concentrate more on the weak child..
and he is the last born ..maybe she wanted a last child so bad..and she got one.
sometimes I wish I had a sister as the last..I will so love her..its something I think abt ..but it turned out to be a boy.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gets Epic Replies After Asking Ridiculous Question On Twitter (photos) / Another Lea*k : See How This H0t Naija G!rl Is Smashing This Guy For Free / Why Do Marriages Does'nt Last These Days !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.