Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) (61341 Views)

Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion / What This Farmer's Farm Produces Will Shock You (photos) / Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by olusegunA1: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by patrickson12345(m): 12:31am On Jan 18, 2016
Big Rat!!!!! The bigger the lassa fever oO
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by LordReed(m): 1:09am On Jan 18, 2016
It is called an Aardvark.
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Baroba(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2016
olusegunA1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFjut7I6M28

An AADVARK, check the YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFjut7I6M28

We are now been educated by Oyibo about our native wildlife, those killing Civets should carry on.. One day you will need visa to visit these animals in European zoo..

1 Like

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by jollanson(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
O boy!!!....dis Lassa fever big oooo. Shuooooo
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
That's an aardvark.
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by tomiobj(m): 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Addicted2Women:

It's the same animal in the picture.
The picture is blurry.
Can you see that guy's face ?? No.
. Compare d noses of d animals in d two pics
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ant-bear
Deolaw:
It is an Anteater or Aardvark

The beauty of nature is that all they feed on are ants and look how robust and fleshy it is.

Some animals will make you wonder if everything is right but evidences will make you love nature and God more.

Nature rocks!
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin nah aardvark
jollanson:
O boy!!!....dis Lassa fever big oooo.
Shuooooo
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by fizzdude: 1:04am On Apr 07, 2017
Aardvark

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us / Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) / Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.