Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! (43639 Views)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2016
Well this whole drama started 2yrs ago when we both moved into this new beautiful house.Initially his girlfriend comes from portharcourt to spend a month,she was always around. I never visited them,we just greeted from afar maybe weekends when they finally see my face due to my Job. Before I forget,i was still single and minding my business.

After some months I noticed his girlfriend wasn't coming around,even when she did they quarrelled through out her stay! Then again it wasn't my business. After sometime she collected my number and said she would like to discuss somethings with me. 2days later she called.

To cut the long story short she told me that my neighbour has decided to end the relationship because she's too fat and didn't have a job. I was confused because these 2 were so much inlove few months ago. I now noticed he was coming close to me! We normally contribute money for our prepaid, security man and maintenance guy,he stopped collecting money from me! When I asked he said he has paid,when I give him my share of the money, he rejects it.

Now my boyfriend comes weekends,he doesn't greet him,even when my bf hails him, he answers reluctantly! He then puts off all his electronics hoping to hear moanings and ends up disappointed. If I pack my bag for the weekend,he jumps out of his flat to stylishly ask if i'm going to the mainland or my aunty's house in Oniru. I usually give him same reply "i'm going to Aguda to see my bobo" He then offers to drop me off at the bus stop which I always turn down.

I'v never seen him with any lady, neither has any lady come to the house to visit,he's always alone.Even when I encourage him to start dating again,he usually says Slim, hardworking independent ladies are hard to find. My rent expires December dis year, what do you all think I should do to make this man look somewhere else because he's only wasting his time hoping that one day i'd look his direction.

PS: He's 13years older than me(got that info from his Ex) we live in separate flats and have a lot of boundaries! He has never visited me neither have I entered his house. Matured comments please!!!

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by donholy28(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2016
from ur story i don't think u need our advice

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2016
donholy28:

undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by AwesomeDuru(m): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2016
Click like if you think this Op wants cheap recognition...

I love Nairaland On Sundays!

430 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by Akkord4gov: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2016
donholy28:

It is only on nairaland that som1 will come for our advice whether to urinate first or shit first

Nevertheless,even if I no like some posts,crazy comments dey make me go gaga

52 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by Damfostopper(m): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2016
At my age,..... I don't comment on stupiid post

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by skup008(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2016
I don't even know what advise to give. uhmm OP as soon as your rent expires,pls join him in his apartment and help him end the burden. Abi

if you are building or you are a builder,pls check my signature.

My signature

My business

My concern!

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by Fernandowski(m): 9:33am On Jan 17, 2016
super story
you be Kim Kardashian abi Angelina jolie?

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by StefanSalvatore: 9:35am On Jan 17, 2016
He's only trying 2 b nice 2 u dats all or do u spend 24 hrs with him 4 u 2 knw dat he's nt seeing any1 again Nd cum 2 tink of it if u r nt interested in him y r u now all up in his matter 2 d extent dat e evn knws wen u going out .

If u wnt 2 help him as a friend tell him 2 his face dat u r off d market or u distance urself 4rm him 4 a while, he'll get d gist n move on

26 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by Afrok(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2016
Stop giving yourself headache Op, the guy has not said anything but been friendly, u are just insinuating everything.

Stop thinking for him coz u are not in his mind except u are interested, if you are not, face your business coz his life is his business and until he tries to make his personal life part of your business, continue to be a neighbour to him.

147 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by skelewu404(m): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2016
Hmmmn nairaland is becoming a dumb site
Start yashing the guy now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by theunnamed: 9:44am On Jan 17, 2016
Don't you think you are making things up Maybe deep down you want him... Just saying

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by Topestbilly(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2016
undecided this Op is a wicked person, after u Don use the juju wey ur body carry sent his gf away ... u won kon decline d guy impending request...... I dey joke oo.

U need to act fast b4 dis neighbour of yours start making ur boo feel insecure around u n ur relationship...

It's ridiculous to ask ur NB what he wants from u cos he hasn't said anything...

But u can ask em why he is so generous to u,
So d conversation starts, den u let em know your stand....

No insults, dis advice is useless if Op is not d loyal type...

11 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by niceeric(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2016
you know the guy isn't dating??....u are really sure he has no one he's dating and he's always alone...

you must be really interested in his life to know about these....I have neighbours I don't even know or care to know anything about and we're cool like that...

Point of my rant is you like this guy and from the look of things, he likes you too..how u guys are gonna handle my revelation, I don't know.

53 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 17, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
Click like if you think this Op wants cheap recognition...

I love Nairaland On Sundays!

O'boy so Nairaland is a place for recognition? I'd prefer forbes please,maybe your type pay rent here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by Trapnews: 9:59am On Jan 17, 2016
Who brought this poo to the front page? undecided

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 17, 2016
niceeric:
you know the guy isn't dating??....u are really sure he has no one he's dating and he's always alone...

you must be really interested in his life to know about these....I have neighbours I don't even know or care to know anything about and we're cool like that...

Point of my rant is you like this guy and from the look of things, he likes you too..how u guys are gonna handle my revelation, I don't know.

I don't hate him, I only mean well by encouraging him to move on. He's way older so I give him that respect! As for your revelation, there's nothing to handle because my relationship has moved to its permanent site.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2016
Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 17, 2016
theunnamed:
Don't you think you are making things up
Maybe deep down you want him...
Just saying

Just lewkat wat dis wan is saying undecided
Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2016
****TSCHEEW****
U LYK D BOBO.
NO LIE

20 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 17, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
He's only trying 2 b nice 2 u dats all or do u spend 24 hrs with him 4 u 2 knw dat he's nt seeing any1 again Nd cum 2 tink if u r nt interested in him y r now all up in his matter 2 d extent dat e evn knws wen u going out .

If u wnt 2 help him as a friend tell him 2 his face dat u r off d market or u distance urself 4rm him 4 a while, he'll get d gist n move on

We are always distant and he sees my man undecided
Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by niceeric(m): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2016
petkruz:

I don't hate him, I only mean well by encouraging him to move on. He's way older so I give him that respect! As for your revelation, there's nothing to handle because my relationship has moved to its permanent site.
hmmm....we shall see
Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by cruzita(f): 10:06am On Jan 17, 2016
my dear continue ignoring him .men looking for free punna since 200BC

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 17, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
****TSCHEEW****

U LYK D BOBO.

NO LIE

I no like the bobo, because he black like charcoal, I only date fair guys and my boo is very fair. undecided
Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 17, 2016
cruzita:
my dear continue ignoring him .men looking for free punna since 200BC

Roflmao @free punna! In his wildest imagination.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by theunnamed: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2016
petkruz:

Just lewkat wat dis wan is saying undecided

Why else would you be monitoring his every move?

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by Trapnews: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2016
You are certain the dude likes you and you started showing off.... The aboki you run to meet all the time may be treating you like a piece of shit. Seriously.... are Nigerian girls this dumb

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2016
theunnamed:

Why else would you be monitoring his every move?

Again just lewkat what dis wan is typing! Go back and read properly to see who's monitoring who, u hear undecided

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by Fraih(f): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2016
petkruz:

Maam, your topic contradicts ur story. you never mentioned anywhere where he said he wont date anyone because of you.
This guy is just been nice. you dont need to give urself some headache.
And why would you want to move out of your apartment?
undecided

37 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2016
Trapnews:
You are certain the dude likes you and you started showing off.... The aboki you run to meet all the time may be treating you like a piece of shit. Seriously.... are Nigerian girls this dumb

Lord distribute sense this year, most people lack it.
Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2016
Fraih:

Maam, your topic contradicts ur story. you never mentioned anywhere where he said he wont date anyone because of you.
This guy is just been nice. you dont need to give urself some headache.
And why would you want to move out of your apartment?
undecided

And the part where he switches off his electronics to eavesdrop countless times? undecided
Re: My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! by Trapnews: 10:22am On Jan 17, 2016
petkruz:

Lord distribute sense this year, I personally lack it.

You are just another hoe. You stylishly ruined the guy's relationship by misinforming the girlfriend. You said they were doing well before you came into their lives. its obvious you were not happy with their relationship. You are the devil pretending to be the peacemaker. Lord, save us from this Karishika shocked

42 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Things That Are Better Than Sex / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders / Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.