Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Christians And Muslims Do Not Worship Thesame God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims Do Not Worship Thesame God (630 Views)

Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. / Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? / Why You Should Not Worship Any God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians And Muslims Do Not Worship Thesame God by lawani: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2016
Muslims and Christians do not worship thesame God. Greeks, Egyptians, Romans, Mayans, Persians and etc did, because they never had cause to condemn others over God and never dictated to people how to worship God, God's name and in what language to address God. The question should not even come up at all. Sunnis and Shiites do not worship thesame God, neither do the Ahmadiyya and other Sunni, Mormons and Catholics, Jehovah witness and Protestants and etc. So Muslims and Christians don't worship same God. All are basically following the Jewish tradition of condemning idolatory but with an innovation of condemning dissenters to hell fire via threats and spiritual terrorism which is the basis of physical terrorism. So ancient people worshipped God and were children of God but Christians and Muslims do not worship God at all but demons and there are legions of demons controlling those two spiritual practices, not just a few. God is not involved at all.
Re: Christians And Muslims Do Not Worship Thesame God by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2016
Please forgive whoever offended you. embarassed

You sound pained

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslims Do Not Worship Thesame God by oteneaaron(m): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2016
GOD!!

Muslim and Christians....GOD is only a creation of your imagination................
Re: Christians And Muslims Do Not Worship Thesame God by superior1: 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
oteneaaron:
GOD!!

Muslim and Christians....GOD is only a creation of your imagination................

Is that statement a product of your own imagination?

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims Do Not Worship Thesame God by lawani: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Speechless3:
Please forgive whoever offended you. embarassed

You sound pained

I agreed that some Christians have offended me but I am not a Christian and I don't forgive people their past and future sins. Those are antichrist teachings. Not from God. Many people are trapped in Christianity and Islam, I would like them to abandon those evil spiritual practices and revert to the real God.
Re: Christians And Muslims Do Not Worship Thesame God by Slikbae: 3:08am On Jan 18, 2016
How does that affect you Sire? and who is the real God to you?
lawani:

I agreed that some Christians have offended me but I am not a Christian and I don't forgive people their past and future sins. Those are antichrist teachings. Not from God. Many people are trapped in Christianity and Islam, I would like them to abandon those evil spiritual practices and revert to the real God.
Re: Christians And Muslims Do Not Worship Thesame God by lawani: 6:25am On Jan 18, 2016
Slikbae:
How does that affect you Sire? and who is the real God to you?

If people are following irrational doctrines, threatening unbelievers and dissenters with hell, attacking and killing them atimes, that is a cult. It is more dangerous than a cult because it is to do with the mind, turning people into zombies, then the leaders of those cults sometimes know what they are doing and are outrightly evil people especially the ones we have in Nigeria sitting atop huge church empires as emperors living in extreme luxury, those kind of people do send assassins after people that oppose them. They do this to maintain their hegemony and strangle hold on their followers. Many have died, then we have ther problem of Muslims who are more honest by physically attacking dissenters. All these people are not serving God. The real God is a Gentleman father of all. People who are well trained do use the power to help others, then charge them. These practitioners do not claim to possess absolute truths like Muslims and Christians, they are scholars, they are like scientists and they are work in progress and they never fight others over God nor build spiritual corporations to deceive people. Instead of corporations they have unions of practitioners. The evil of Christianity and Islam must be frontally attacked. They themselves are not relenting from trying to pull down indigenous cultures inaugurated by God.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/02/16 / Crippled Mallam, Others Healed At The Lords Chosen Crusade.. / Iowa Pastor Convicted Of Sexually Abusing A 5-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.