Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. (1681 Views)

Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man / Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? / Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Whysoserious: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hello brethrens, I was only wondering why so many religious people of the christian faith conclude on this topic. Why do they prefer to clarify it as "God of the bible vs god of the Quran". Why do you want to believe that we serve a different God? I really would like to have a discussion with a christian.
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by kestolove95(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
god of d bible Vs God of The Quran
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Donald95(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ask Seun why he doesn't believe in no God than Allah in his Oath

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Donald95(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
kestolove95:
god of d bible Vs God of The Quran

properly writing _-_ god of koran vs God of Bible

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Don4eva(m): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Whysoserious:
Hello brethrens, I was only wondering why so many religious people of the christian faith conclude on this topic. Why do they prefer to clarify it as "God of the bible vs god of the Quran". Why do you want to believe that we serve a different God? I really would like to have a discussion with a christian.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no one cometh to the father (God) except by me"
You can only go to God through Jesus, any other means points that it isn't God.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by honniemail(f): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
God of bible is diffrent because He promised us everlasting joy,singing and praising Him without tiredness when we eventuaully make heaven d muslim god promised his faithful seven virgings in aljana

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by oshe11: 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Our God is peaceful and DOES NOT support paedophiles nor Killings of "Infidels"

Too many to name bro.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by mercenary: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
No they cannot be the same
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by mrtomola(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
Just Observing grin
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
My brother,

It is written in the scriptures that Jesus is the way to the Father.

The following reasons are enough to make a distinction between Your god and My God.

1. God asked me to call him my Father, so far I do his will. You don't have the right to call your God Father" because it is a taboo.

2. My Father calls me Son and I respond as a son. You are not a Son to your God. You are a Slave to him

3. My God forgives me when I call on the blood of Jesus. You seek forgiveness from your God in a different way.

4. Jesus asked me to request anything from God With His name....ie. In the name of Jesus, I claim my blessings .

You don't use the name of Jesus to ask your God anything.

5. The place and mode of worship of my God is different from yours. One God cannot have two different modes of worship.

6. Lastly among other reasons, My God calls Jesus "Son" .

Allah Do not have a son.

Please do not say that you believe in Jesus.

The Bible says " anyone who believes AND IS BAPTIZED SHALL BE SAVED.

If you believe in Jesus, you will be baptized, and accept the promise of the Holy ghost and follow his teachings.

You can see that Christians are entirely different from Muslims in believe?

WE DON'T SERVE THE SAME GOD.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by enilove(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
Whysoserious:

The reasons we believe we are not serving or worshipping the same God is because of the contradictions between the two religions.

1....We know that God cannot tell Mr A " you should not lie" and tell Mr B " you can lie " .

2.... The mode of worshipping God are different.

3.... Their "holy books" are not the same but contradictory.

4.... The name of their Gods are different.

5.... The two religions are against one another.

6 .... The Quran also confirms this :

Allah SWT says:
قُلْ يٰٓأَيُّهَا الْكٰفِرُونَ
"Say, "O disbelievers,"
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon: Verse 1)
لَآ أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ
"I do not worship what you worship."
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon: Verse 2)
وَلَآ أَنْتُمْ عٰبِدُونَ مَآ أَعْبُدُ
"Nor are you worshippers of what I worship."
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon: Verse 3)
وَلَآ أَنَا۠ عَابِدٌ مَّا عَبَدتُّمْ
"Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship."
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon: Verse 4)
"Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship."
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon: Verse 5)
لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِىَ دِينِ
"For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.""
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon: Verse 6)

* Via the Beautiful Qur'an https:///QLwc8B

THESE VERSES OF THE SURA ABOVE SHOW THAT ISLAM IS A FALSE RELIGION because IT ALSO CLAIMS , IN OTHER SURAS , THAT WE WORSHIP THE SAME GOD .

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Butterflyleo: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
enilove:

The reasons we believe we are not serving or worshipping the same God is because of the contradictions between the two religions.

1....We know that God cannot tell Mr A " you should not lie" and tell Mr B " you can lie " .

2.... The mode of worshipping God are different.

3.... Their "holy books" are not the same but contradictory.

4.... The name of their Gods are different.

5.... The two religions are against one another.

6 .... The Quran also confirms this :

Allah SWT says:
قُلْ يٰٓأَيُّهَا الْكٰفِرُونَ
"Say, "O disbelievers,"
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon: Verse 1)
لَآ أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ
"I do not worship what you worship."
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon: Verse 2)
"Nor are you worshippers of what I worship."
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon: Verse 3)
وَلَآ أَنَا۠ عَابِدٌ مَّا عَبَدتُّمْ
"Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship."
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon: Verse 4)
"Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship."
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon: Verse 5)
لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِىَ دِينِ
"For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.""
(QS. Al-Kaafiroon: Verse 6)

* Via the Beautiful Qur'an https:///QLwc8B

THESE VERSES OF THE SURA ABOVE SHOW THAT ISLAM IS A FALSE RELIGION because IT ALSO CLAIMS , IN OTHER SURAS , THAT WE WORSHIP THE SAME GOD .

Thread effectively closed and OP thoroughly answered.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Whysoserious: 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Okay I understand these comments but, are you of the Christians that understands that there is a God, and then there is Jesus?. You see, I won't lie to you, I am a slave to the truth and I swear I would not lie. We gain nothing in that. I have come to understand no matter the religion, there would always be sects and branches. This is on deeper study of religions and I have tried to research quite a few. In Islam, we have two major sides, we have the Sunnis and shia and we have some differences....but the Sunnis are more than the shias so majorly the Sunnis dominate. In my study of Christianity, there are many christian divisions. I have these elderly neighbor, she says she is a Mormon and she said Jesus is the third of the God head and therefore, Jesus is God. I love Jesus, I read the bible and I really like the 8 beatitudes on the mountain. I had a little discussion with this woman and I was a bit confused about the nature of Jesus(God) in this verse Mark 11:12–14. I told her I don't think this would have been an attribute of God because 1. Jesus(God) was supposed to know it was not the season of the fig and 2. Rather than curse the fig tree here, God would have done another miracle and make the fig tree bring forth fruit when it was not the time for it.
Later, she told me Jesus was telling a parable to the disciples. I would not take this idea and many more and so she decided she would invite her Bishop from the Jesus Latter day saints to come have a dialogue with me. I can't even call myself a scholar of Islam yet but here I was, supposed to face the highest personnel in the latter day church haha but I assure you, I held up pretty well. I can only say I read lots of scriptures. Just yesterday, the Bishop came over to talk to me and we started to talk. We went back to the cursing of the fig tree and I asked him to explain it to me. He said that part was symbolic of something and I asked what? and he came with the holy spirit and faith thing. I don't like this. I asked him, does this mean, if a man stranded on an island found a bible, he wouldn't be able to understand that this is supposed to be the words of God? So he said something which I want to confirm. He told me that the bible has a lot of interpolations in it and that is owing to the long period of translations. I told him saying a statement like this was equal to shooting oneself in the leg because if a bishop says the bible has been corrupted, how does the christian know which is the interpolation or not??. He came back to the holy spirit and no I won't take it of course. So, here, I would tender my questions.

1. What does the cursing of the fig tree signify?. If you feel this is divinity then please explain how to me.
2. If the bible used "the son of man" 81 times and "the son of God" way less than 12 times in the bible, why do Christians stick to this more?
3. We all would agree that no prophecy would go unfulfilled because Jesus (pbuh) said so and I believe. Prophesies in revelation are different.
They refer to the end times and that was not when Jesus preached although he would return. Now, Jesus was saying no prophecy prior to
and in his time will go unfulfilled. Now there is a certain prophecy which "got away" as it occurs to me because Christians do not refer to it
although Jesus clearly stated it. Matthew 12:38–41. This is the sign of Jonah. I would say this prophecy got away although we Muslims
believe it was fulfilled but the Christians never talk about it. Please explain.
4. This one is actually big because I spend a lot of time thinking about it. It has to do with the BEGOTTEN state of Jesus in legitimacy to being
God's son. We would all agree majority of Christians do not believe that Ishmael is a legitimate son of Abraham, I asked why and they
claimed Isaac was refer to as "my only son" by Abraham in the bible and this is owing to the fact that ABRAHAM AND HAGAR ARE NOT
LEGALLY MARRIED. I would have no disagreement with this concept because it is quite logical as far as legitimacy of marriage goes. But here
is my question. In the beatitude, Jesus said "blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called THE SONS OF GOD". Now I ask, what is
Jesus trying to say here? That the peace makers would be his brothers and sisters?. Would they also be BEGOTTEN sons of God?. A regular
christian would say no. That Jesus is not a mere SON OF GOD but a PRACTICAL, DIRECT AND BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. Now I ask them
to explain this to me. I don't want to believe we need the holy spirit to explain this English Phrases. SON OF GOD and BEGOTTEN SON OF
GOD. The answers I have gotten so far are far from satisfactory and I wonder how Christians do not see the trap in this. If we would break it
down, we would come to the epiphany that Christians have been saying something negative about the Almighty God all along. Let's try to
break it down.

A. Abraham + Sarah(Legally married wife) = BEGOTTEN SON ISAAC
B. Abraham + Hagar (Servant of the Abraham family,no legal marriage, illegal union) = Son Ishmael partial bastard as far as legitimacy goes.
Out of wedlock.

Now Before Mary conceived of Jesus, what would we call Mary?? Servant of God or Daughter of God?? Let's take servant of God first.
If BEGOTTEN means more than just a SON OF GOD.

God + Mary (servant of God, no legal marriage) = Son Jesus.

from B in the above,

God + Mary (servant of God, no legal marriage) = BEGOTTEN son Jesus..partial Bastard as far as legal marriages goes....Out of wedlock.

This is if you agree Mary is a SERVANT OF GOD.

IF Mary is a CHILD OF GOD...

God + Mary (Daughter of God due to divine blessing of the divine womb) = BEGOTTEN Son...Jesus. Incest. THIS IS WORSE.

Now, if the word BEGOTTEN son is to have more value than SON OF GOD Jesus mentioned in the Beatitude, then that means, Christians either calls God a God that practices Incest with his daughter or a God who brought forth a partial Bastard with his servant. In Islam, we don't have all these confusing concepts and yes I would still come back to the Quran and some comments made.

It must be noted I am not trying to offend anyone with these, but let us just consider these things like regular people without the holy spirit. Let's just assume at this moment I am an atheist having issues with the logic behind the state of the Nature of Jesus as a BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. Also please take into accounts what Acts 3 : 25 - 26 says in the King James version vs The New king James version.

I have come to ask a few of the questions here because the Bishop had to tell me he would come another day and have a "proper" conversation with me. I imagine he would prepare a load of defenses for the bible LOL but the more I read the bible, the more Questions I need to ask Christians who believe in the totality of this to be the words of God.

Let me speak a little about the Quran so it isn't one-sided. Everything in the Quran is God's words on the Muslim's part. Now the structure of the Quran is what makes it stand aside from the other scriptural books in the world. It's not in a 3rd person view... for example, the only times when God isn't saying "I am this or that" or "I made this and that.." the Quran shows God to be saying "Remember when WE gave the Israelite dominion over their enemies....". Try to get my drift. Now, you won't find something like "and so Jesus approached a tree and he was hungry..." like it was a story..no. If that was to happen, it would be "remember when WE told Jesus, son of Mary, to approach such and such place.." and when you read this, you understand this is like a manual book where the owner and maker of the book is calling your attention to something. God is always direct. Do this, don't do that EOD. Clear. In some parts, he said "And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful." Quran 9 : 5. I don't know why Christians genuinely believe this refers to Christians. Polytheists. Are Christians polytheists?. Do you worship multiple gods? A mainstream Christian would ideally not see this as Christians because they don't believe in the Trinity. Rather they believe in one God and maybe Jesus as his son. Either ways, they aren't polytheists. Polytheists were the pagans in Saudi Arabia in those times and besides, there was a treaty. We all know what a treaty is. If our soldiers and boko haram was to have a treaty because the boko haram senses our soldiers over powering them, it means they want to arrive at a consensus, right? A general agreement. Actually, this is a terrible analogy because we have to kill them on sight but I'm just trying to raise the general agreement point. Now, if after the treaty, they continue to go against the agreement, then our soldiers would be ordered by Our president to kill them on sight. Well, why should this be different to what happened in the Quran?. And yes you might want to say there should be freedom of choice. Paganism in Islam is what we call Shirk, and this is the most major sin. The one most hated by God. So worshiping things carved by man or stones and stars or whatever was very annoying to God as he clearly started in the Old Testament that he is a Jealous God.
Now, we Muslims believe every prophet in the bible were Muslims. When you are not a polytheist, then you are a monotheist as long as believing in God goes. It is now in the world that we don't have prophets that people choose to either believe in one God or not. Abraham would never have said "you can choose to believe in God or not". Neither would Moses, nor the others. They all said one thing "Believe in God and worship only God because only him has dominion over all things. Blessed be his name". Mohammed (pbuh) has the most gathering of people who believed in him and that's why he was able to wage wars then. He wouldn't be subjected to humiliation from mere mortals when he was a servant of God. He waged the wars because the enemies of Islam who didn't want the truth would have loved to kill him and silence the truth he was spreading. To us, we call the Jews Yehudi and Christians are Nasara. This isn't gotten from nazareth, no. Nasara means follower of Christ and these were the early disciples because in Quran 61 : 14, God narrated to us that "Jesus asked who would be his followers in worshipping God and the disciples said they were with him". This was said after he he said in this same Quran 61: 5 - 6 "That he has come to bring the gospel and upload the laws of the Torah(Moses's Commandments) and to confirm the coming of someone after him who's name is Ahmad". I'm not making this up, its for real. Later we would find in Deuteronomy 18 - 18 that there was a prophecy about a Prophet to come. He would be like Moses but he would be raised from amongst the brother of the Israelite. We Muslim believe this is the prophecy Jesus was talking about and we believe this person is the holy prophet Mohammed (pbuh). Why we believe Mohammed is more like Moses than any other other prophet mentioned in the bible is another topic entirely.
Now, this is not an attempt to talk to anyone about converting. This is rather proofs to show the God of the bible is also the God of the Muslims. For those saying Allah is an Arab idol, it would surprise you to realize that in the Arab christian bible, God is referred to as Allah. Shocker?? Well, I am not making any of these things up. That is why I put the references there. Just google if you can't get a physical English Quran. I don't want to spark hate but the truth is that, because Islam came way after Christianity, we are harmed with more knowledge about the things that happened in the bible. Some Christians claim the Quran was copied from the bible because most of the content is about the bible and we say no...not copied. It's almost the bible but God decided to throw more light and let whoever read it have more knowledge of what happened in the bible. The Quran and Islam isn't only for Arabs. It's for the world. All of us. For example, Christians generally believe Solomon was a wise King. But do they know how that was?. It's not like he has a reservoir brain for storing all the wisdom he had. The Christian would just agree he was wise and that is that. In the Quran however, God examples to us how he came to be wise. God said he gave Sulaimon (pbuh) the ability to communicate with animals, Jinns(spirits) and the wind. The spirit tells him so many things the normal human doesn't see, the animals especially the birds that travels far in the land comes to his window and they tell him all what they see all around the world. These are the things that made his knowledge grow so much that no one would be that wise as far as worldly intelligence goes. His Israel was the strongest....he could either use the soldiers, or the Jinns(the spirits) or to even be a cheat, use the wind to fight his battles. The Quran tells us all these whereas the Christians do not have this fact. I am not being offensive but the only thing a Christian knows about the Quran is where it is said that Early Muslims should kill the polytheists. This goes way deeper...but don't regard Islam as a religion of the hausas. The Hausas...most are illiterate so sometimes they misunderstand the translation....and don't see Islam as a religion of the Arab. Personally, I don't like the Arabs because Lord forgive me, Arabs are terrible people. Too much racism. Even they lack some of the things they are supposed to take important. Try to look at Islam as a religion that came after Christianity. You could pick up a Quran and read and ask a Muslim for things you do not understand. I am open for such topic as I have a group on whatsapp for this. here is my number 07085169127.

Ah, yes, how can I forget the issues of pedophilia?. Now, the prophet of Islam (pbuh) was gifted with the revelations in two versions...The revelation of the Quran...this he was supposed to record and recite and teach..... then the Revelation of direct Knowledge. When we speak of Holy women, after the mother Mary, Aisha (RA) is the next Muslims are taught to recognize. She was not the only 10 year old at the time the prophet (pbuh) "married" her. Just for evading arguments, I would just agree to that consensus. Marry. Now, she was not the only 10 years old and when God asked him to take her as his wife, he obeyed. You have to understand, these historical men of faith are not people like us with fluctuating faiths. When God tells them GO! that's it, no looking back, no questions, total believe in God. When God told Abraham to kill his son, that was it. That was the order, the next thing is to know when and where the order was to happen. Understand, from the time these people started having communication with God, most of their actions and behavior was divine-related. God told them what to do and they followed. Mohammed (pbuh) was having lots of followers, he could have married any woman which he did after Aisha but if by Marry you assume he was doing with her what couples did, you'd be wrong and may God forgive us all. She became the first woman to memorize the Quran because the prophet (pbuh) taught it to her and it was not until she came of age before she became his practical wife. God wanted to use her as the leading woman of the Arab world and such women aren't women to be seen around. Even Marry lived with her uncle Zachariah, in a house of worship, away from the outside world where temptations might have made her commit sins. So also was the Mother Aisha (RA) saved by God by telling the Prophet to put her under his roof and teach her the Quran. You probably picture a little girl of 10 crying not to be given to this man who is old enough to be her father. LOL. No. She was so happy. She didn't know about Mary then of course but later she got to understand she is one of the holy women to walk the earth. She was in the class of Mary. Prior to that, the Holy Prophet of God was instructed by God that he should take her under his roof. It was such a huge honor and she considered herself blessed. This is the real picture brothers and sisters. Rid yourself of the picture of a pathetic little girl being forced into marriage. LOL.

Another thing to be careful of is that, never once did God ask the prophet (pbuh) to tell his followers to marry 10 year olds. Just as Abraham was not instructed to tell his followers to sacrifice their only sons. Those types of instructions are directly within them and God. He did it but he was not asked to tell the Muslims to do it. The things he was asked to tell the Muslims to do, he told us and we try to live by it. So with all these, how can the Christian still claim we do not worship the same God when I probably know more about the bible stories than the ones the bible was given to?. Please I have said so much but I need people to explain to me the Questions from the bible in the above. I am not one of the Muslims that see a christian as enemy because I know maybe not now, many of you will still see the understanding someday, In sha Allah. It is God's grace to convert, I can not do that, what I can do is what I am doing. Explaining things so you guys can see we are one and almost the same. Just the things surrounding Jesus is what causes our breach. I await someone to answer my questions and ask me more questions about the Quran if need be. To join my whatsapp group where I explain more of the Quran to the best of my ability, please message me on 07085169127. Peace be unto you. You should also read Nehemiah 8 : 4-6 . This is how we Muslims pray, narrated in the bible. How can you not see we worship the same God. The world trying to cover some things up and we muslims can see it maybe not crystal clear yet but we see the parts. We would piece it all together soon. To know more, communicate with us Muslims. Though you know not all Muslims have time to do this LOL so ask people who are inclined. We have come here but to worship the one true God. Let us do that the right way.
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by enilove(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
Whysoserious:
Okay I understand these comments but, are you of the Christians that understands that there is a God, and then there is Jesus?. You see, I won't lie to you, I am a slave to the truth and I swear I would not lie. We gain nothing in that. I have come to understand no matter the religion, there would always be sects and branches. This is on deeper study of religions and I have tried to research quite a few. In Islam, we have two major sides, we have the Sunnis and shia and we have some differences....but the Sunnis are more than the shias so majorly the Sunnis dominate. In my study of Christianity, there are many christian divisions. I have these elderly neighbor, she says she is a Mormon and she said Jesus is the third of the God head and therefore, Jesus is God. I love Jesus, I read the bible and I really like the 8 beatitudes on the mountain. I had a little discussion with this woman and I was a bit confused about the nature of Jesus(God) in this verse Mark 11:12–14. I told her I don't think this would have been an attribute of God because 1. Jesus(God) was supposed to know it was not the season of the fig and 2. Rather than curse the fig tree here, God would have done another miracle and make the fig tree bring forth fruit when it was not the time for it.
Later, she told me Jesus was telling a parable to the disciples. I would not take this idea and many more and so she decided she would invite her Bishop from the Jesus Latter day saints to come have a dialogue with me. I can't even call myself a scholar of Islam yet but here I was, supposed to face the highest personnel in the latter day church haha but I assure you, I held up pretty well. I can only say I read lots of scriptures. Just yesterday, the Bishop came over to talk to me and we started to talk. We went back to the cursing of the fig tree and I asked him to explain it to me. He said that part was symbolic of something and I asked what? and he came with the holy spirit and faith thing. I don't like this. I asked him, does this mean, if a man stranded on an island found a bible, he wouldn't be able to understand that this is supposed to be the words of God? So he said something which I want to confirm. He told me that the bible has a lot of interpolations in it and that is owing to the long period of translations. I told him saying a statement like this was equal to shooting oneself in the leg because if a bishop says the bible has been corrupted, how does the christian know which is the interpolation or not??. He came back to the holy spirit and no I won't take it of course. So, here, I would tender my questions.

1. What does the cursing of the fig tree signify?. If you feel this is divinity then please explain how to me.
2. If the bible used "the son of man" 81 times and "the son of God" way less than 12 times in the bible, why do Christians stick to this more?
3. We all would agree that no prophecy would go unfulfilled because Jesus (pbuh) said so and I believe. Prophesies in revelation are different.
They refer to the end times and that was not when Jesus preached although he would return. Now, Jesus was saying no prophecy prior to
and in his time will go unfulfilled. Now there is a certain prophecy which "got away" as it occurs to me because Christians do not refer to it
although Jesus clearly stated it. Matthew 12:38–41. This is the sign of Jonah. I would say this prophecy got away although we Muslims
believe it was fulfilled but the Christians never talk about it. Please explain.
4. This one is actually big because I spend a lot of time thinking about it. It has to do with the BEGOTTEN state of Jesus in legitimacy to being
God's son. We would all agree majority of Christians do not believe that Ishmael is a legitimate son of Abraham, I asked why and they
claimed Isaac was refer to as "my only son" by Abraham in the bible and this is owing to the fact that ABRAHAM AND HAGAR ARE NOT
LEGALLY MARRIED. I would have no disagreement with this concept because it is quite logical as far as legitimacy of marriage goes. But here
is my question. In the beatitude, Jesus said "blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called THE SONS OF GOD". Now I ask, what is
Jesus trying to say here? That the peace makers would be his brothers and sisters?. Would they also be BEGOTTEN sons of God?. A regular
christian would say no. That Jesus is not a mere SON OF GOD but a PRACTICAL, DIRECT AND BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. Now I ask them
to explain this to me. I don't want to believe we need the holy spirit to explain this English Phrases. SON OF GOD and BEGOTTEN SON OF
GOD. The answers I have gotten so far are far from satisfactory and I wonder how Christians do not see the trap in this. If we would break it
down, we would come to the epiphany that Christians have been saying something negative about the Almighty God all along. Let's try to
break it down.

A. Abraham + Sarah(Legally married wife) = BEGOTTEN SON ISAAC
B. Abraham + Hagar (Servant of the Abraham family,no legal marriage, illegal union) = Son Ishmael partial bastard as far as legitimacy goes.
Out of wedlock.

Now Before Mary conceived of Jesus, what would we call Mary?? Servant of God or Daughter of God?? Let's take servant of God first.
If BEGOTTEN means more than just a SON OF GOD.

God + Mary (servant of God, no legal marriage) = Son Jesus.

from B in the above,

God + Mary (servant of God, no legal marriage) = BEGOTTEN son Jesus..partial Bastard as far as legal marriages goes....Out of wedlock.

This is if you agree Mary is a SERVANT OF GOD.

IF Mary is a CHILD OF GOD...

God + Mary (Daughter of God due to divine blessing of the divine womb) = BEGOTTEN Son...Jesus. Incest. THIS IS WORSE.

Now, if the word BEGOTTEN son is to have more value than SON OF GOD Jesus mentioned in the Beatitude, then that means, Christians either calls God a God that practices Incest with his daughter or a God who brought forth a partial Bastard with his servant. In Islam, we don't have all these confusing concepts and yes I would still come back to the Quran and some comments made.

It must be noted I am not trying to offend anyone with these, but let us just consider these things like regular people without the holy spirit. Let's just assume at this moment I am an atheist having issues with the logic behind the state of the Nature of Jesus as a BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. Also please take into accounts what Acts 3 : 25 - 26 says in the King James version vs The New king James version.

I have come to ask a few of the questions here because the Bishop had to tell me he would come another day and have a "proper" conversation with me. I imagine he would prepare a load of defenses for the bible LOL but the more I read the bible, the more Questions I need to ask Christians who believe in the totality of this to be the words of God.

Let me speak a little about the Quran so it isn't one-sided. Everything in the Quran is God's words on the Muslim's part. Now the structure of the Quran is what makes it stand aside from the other scriptural books in the world. It's not in a 3rd person view... for example, the only times when God isn't saying "I am this or that" or "I made this and that.." the Quran shows God to be saying "Remember when WE gave the Israelite dominion over their enemies....". Try to get my drift. Now, you won't find something like "and so Jesus approached a tree and he was hungry..." like it was a story..no. If that was to happen, it would be "remember when WE told Jesus, son of Mary, to approach such and such place.." and when you read this, you understand this is like a manual book where the owner and maker of the book is calling your attention to something. God is always direct. Do this, don't do that EOD. Clear. In some parts, he said "And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful." Quran 9 : 5. I don't know why Christians genuinely believe this refers to Christians. Polytheists. Are Christians polytheists?. Do you worship multiple gods? A mainstream Christian would ideally not see this as Christians because they don't believe in the Trinity. Rather they believe in one God and maybe Jesus as his son. Either ways, they aren't polytheists. Polytheists were the pagans in Saudi Arabia in those times and besides, there was a treaty. We all know what a treaty is. If our soldiers and boko haram was to have a treaty because the boko haram senses our soldiers over powering them, it means they want to arrive at a consensus, right? A general agreement. Actually, this is a terrible analogy because we have to kill them on sight but I'm just trying to raise the general agreement point. Now, if after the treaty, they continue to go against the agreement, then our soldiers would be ordered by Our president to kill them on sight. Well, why should this be different to what happened in the Quran?. And yes you might want to say there should be freedom of choice. Paganism in Islam is what we call Shirk, and this is the most major sin. The one most hated by God. So worshiping things carved by man or stones and stars or whatever was very annoying to God as he clearly started in the Old Testament that he is a Jealous God.
Now, we Muslims believe every prophet in the bible were Muslims. When you are not a polytheist, then you are a monotheist as long as believing in God goes. It is now in the world that we don't have prophets that people choose to either believe in one God or not. Abraham would never have said "you can choose to believe in God or not". Neither would Moses, nor the others. They all said one thing "Believe in God and worship only God because only him has dominion over all things. Blessed be his name". Mohammed (pbuh) has the most gathering of people who believed in him and that's why he was able to wage wars then. He wouldn't be subjected to humiliation from mere mortals when he was a servant of God. He waged the wars because the enemies of Islam who didn't want the truth would have loved to kill him and silence the truth he was spreading. To us, we call the Jews Yehudi and Christians are Nasara. This isn't gotten from nazareth, no. Nasara means follower of Christ and these were the early disciples because in Quran 61 : 14, God narrated to us that "Jesus asked who would be his followers in worshipping God and the disciples said they were with him". This was said after he he said in this same Quran 61: 5 - 6 "That he has come to bring the gospel and upload the laws of the Torah(Moses's Commandments) and to confirm the coming of someone after him who's name is Ahmad". I'm not making this up, its for real. Later we would find in Deuteronomy 18 - 18 that there was a prophecy about a Prophet to come. He would be like Moses but he would be raised from amongst the brother of the Israelite. We Muslim believe this is the prophecy Jesus was talking about and we believe this person is the holy prophet Mohammed (pbuh). Why we believe Mohammed is more like Moses than any other other prophet mentioned in the bible is another topic entirely.
Now, this is not an attempt to talk to anyone about converting. This is rather proofs to show the God of the bible is also the God of the Muslims. For those saying Allah is an Arab idol, it would surprise you to realize that in the Arab christian bible, God is referred to as Allah. Shocker?? Well, I am not making any of these things up. That is why I put the references there. Just google if you can't get a physical English Quran. I don't want to spark hate but the truth is that, because Islam came way after Christianity, we are harmed with more knowledge about the things that happened in the bible. Some Christians claim the Quran was copied from the bible because most of the content is about the bible and we say no...not copied. It's almost the bible but God decided to throw more light and let whoever read it have more knowledge of what happened in the bible. The Quran and Islam isn't only for Arabs. It's for the world. All of us. For example, Christians generally believe Solomon was a wise King. But do they know how that was?. It's not like he has a reservoir brain for storing all the wisdom he had. The Christian would just agree he was wise and that is that. In the Quran however, God examples to us how he came to be wise. God said he gave Sulaimon (pbuh) the ability to communicate with animals, Jinns(spirits) and the wind. The spirit tells him so many things the normal human doesn't see, the animals especially the birds that travels far in the land comes to his window and they tell him all what they see all around the world. These are the things that made his knowledge grow so much that no one would be that wise as far as worldly intelligence goes. His Israel was the strongest....he could either use the soldiers, or the Jinns(the spirits) or to even be a cheat, use the wind to fight his battles. The Quran tells us all these whereas the Christians do not have this fact. I am not being offensive but the only thing a Christian knows about the Quran is where it is said that Early Muslims should kill the polytheists. This goes way deeper...but don't regard Islam as a religion of the hausas. The Hausas...most are illiterate so sometimes they misunderstand the translation....and don't see Islam as a religion of the Arab. Personally, I don't like the Arabs because Lord forgive me, Arabs are terrible people. Too much racism. Even they lack some of the things they are supposed to take important. Try to look at Islam as a religion that came after Christianity. You could pick up a Quran and read and ask a Muslim for things you do not understand. I am open for such topic as I have a group on whatsapp for this. here is my number 07085169127.

Ah, yes, how can I forget the issues of pedophilia?. Now, the prophet of Islam (pbuh) was gifted with the revelations in two versions...The revelation of the Quran...this he was supposed to record and recite and teach..... then the Revelation of direct Knowledge. When we speak of Holy women, after the mother Mary, Aisha (RA) is the next Muslims are taught to recognize. She was not the only 10 year old at the time the prophet (pbuh) "married" her. Just for evading arguments, I would just agree to that consensus. Marry. Now, she was not the only 10 years old and when God asked him to take her as his wife, he obeyed. You have to understand, these historical men of faith are not people like us with fluctuating faiths. When God tells them GO! that's it, no looking back, no questions, total believe in God. When God told Abraham to kill his son, that was it. That was the order, the next thing is to know when and where the order was to happen. Understand, from the time these people started having communication with God, most of their actions and behavior was divine-related. God told them what to do and they followed. Mohammed (pbuh) was having lots of followers, he could have married any woman which he did after Aisha but if by Marry you assume he was doing with her what couples did, you'd be wrong and may God forgive us all. She became the first woman to memorize the Quran because the prophet (pbuh) taught it to her and it was not until she came of age before she became his practical wife. God wanted to use her as the leading woman of the Arab world and such women aren't women to be seen around. Even Marry lived with her uncle Zachariah, in a house of worship, away from the outside world where temptations might have made her commit sins. So also was the Mother Aisha (RA) saved by God by telling the Prophet to put her under his roof and teach her the Quran. You probably picture a little girl of 10 crying not to be given to this man who is old enough to be her father. LOL. No. She was so happy. She didn't know about Mary then of course but later she got to understand she is one of the holy women to walk the earth. She was in the class of Mary. Prior to that, the Holy Prophet of God was instructed by God that he should take her under his roof. It was such a huge honor and she considered herself blessed. This is the real picture brothers and sisters. Rid yourself of the picture of a pathetic little girl being forced into marriage. LOL.

Another thing to be careful of is that, never once did God ask the prophet (pbuh) to tell his followers to marry 10 year olds. Just as Abraham was not instructed to tell his followers to sacrifice their only sons. Those types of instructions are directly within them and God. He did it but he was not asked to tell the Muslims to do it. The things he was asked to tell the Muslims to do, he told us and we try to live by it. So with all these, how can the Christian still claim we do not worship the same God when I probably know more about the bible stories than the ones the bible was given to?. Please I have said so much but I need people to explain to me the Questions from the bible in the above. I am not one of the Muslims that see a christian as enemy because I know maybe not now, many of you will still see the understanding someday, In sha Allah. It is God's grace to convert, I can not do that, what I can do is what I am doing. Explaining things so you guys can see we are one and almost the same. Just the things surrounding Jesus is what causes our breach. I await someone to answer my questions and ask me more questions about the Quran if need be. To join my whatsapp group where I explain more of the Quran to the best of my ability, please message me on 07085169127. Peace be unto you. You should also read Nehemiah 8 : 4-6 . This is how we Muslims pray, narrated in the bible. How can you not see we worship the same God. The world trying to cover some things up and we muslims can see it maybe not crystal clear yet but we see the parts. We would piece it all together soon. To know more, communicate with us Muslims. Though you know not all Muslims have time to do this LOL so ask people who are inclined. We have come here but to worship the one true God. Let us do that the right way.

YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT FOR PROPER UNDERSTANDING , THERE IS NEED TO TAKE THINGS ONE BY ONE. WHICH AND HOW DO YOU EXPECT ANYONE TO ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS , EXCEPT YOU DONT WANT ANY REASONABLE CONTRIBUTIONS.

LASTLY , HOW DOES THIS RELATE TO THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Whysoserious: 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
enilove:

YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT FOR PROPER UNDERSTANDING , THERE IS NEED TO TAKE THINGS ONE BY ONE. WHICH AND HOW DO YOU EXPECT ANYONE TO ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS , EXCEPT YOU DONT WANT ANY REASONABLE CONTRIBUTIONS.

LASTLY , HOW DOES THIS RELATE TO THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD ?

It is actually. Christians say we don't worship the same God and they quote verses addressed to polytheists but they call they are being addressed to Christians. I am trying to use this to create awareness that it is indeed one and the same God. Now I have asked only 3 questions. The cursing of the fig tree, the 81 times son of man is used as opposed to few mentions of Son of God and finally, how Jesus is legitimate son of God while Ishmael isn't son of Abraham.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by 0temSapien: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
It's because you do not really worship the same god as them, period! They worship Yahweh, one of the creatures of God Almighty(Existence) while you worship Allah, one of the creatures of God Almighty as well. There was even a time when both Yahweh and Allah were fighting for position and power and they ended up falling into a two-mouthed pit they had dug earlier.

Read
Nimshi 5:27-40
27. And Yahweh said, am I not greater than you? Now shall I show how great I am. And Allah said, who made you greater than me?
28. Now I shall take up that seat which you boast of. And I shall throw you into the deep pit which we have made.
29. And Yahweh said, if indeed you have the power to throw me there, now let us fight and see which of us is more powerful. Now shall I push you into the deep pit and you shall not be able to come out of it forever.
30. And the pit which they had dug before was just at the base of the great mountain on whose top were the twenty-four thrones surrounding the throne of Yahweh.
31. Then some of the winged homos fought in favour of Yahweh while the rest of them fought in favour of Allah.
32. And Yahweh and Allah strove for days and weeks and no one prevailed.
33. And around that time was esias, one of the messengers of Yahweh which he always sent to the centre of the continent come to the mountain of Yahweh in Eden.
34. And at that time did Allah hang on to the cloth of Yahweh because he was almost fallen off the great mountain.
35. And Yahweh tore his cloth off his own body such that Allah began to fall. But Allah opened his mouth and yelled a great yell which also blew Yahweh off the mountain at another side of the mountain.
36. And they both fell and landed into the great pit they had made themselves. And the saying of God the Consciousness was fulfilled.
37. And esias saw Allah as he fell down like the movement of a star.
38. Then did he go to the continent to tell the people of the fight which had existed between Yahweh, also called Satan, and Allah who was Lucifer.
39. And the winged homos of both Allah and Yahweh kept on fighting among themselves. For Michael and Gabriel had turned against each other. And Michael had decided to go with Allah while Gabriel had chosen Yahweh. And they fought themselves.
40. And for a thousand years after was relative peace upon the earth, because all those who altered the peace had fallen into the pit they dug themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by enilove(m): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
Whysoserious:

It is actually. Christians say we don't worship the same God and they quote verses addressed to polytheists but they call they are being addressed to Christians. I am trying to use this to create awareness that it is indeed one and the same God. Now I have asked only 3 questions. The cursing of the fig tree, the 81 times son of man is used as opposed to few mentions of Son of God and finally, how Jesus is legitimate son of God while Ishmael isn't son of Abraham.

Let's take them one by one .

How does the cursing of the fig tree relate to whether the Christians and Muslims worship the same God ?

Prove your point from the above and relative it to the thread.
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Whysoserious: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
enilove:

Let's take them one by one .

How does the cursing of the fig tree relate to whether the Christians and Muslims worship the same God ?

Prove your point from the above and relative it to the thread.

Okay. So like I stated, in religion there are always branches and sects. Now, let's assume since many Christians see Jesus as son of God and also God, I was trying to start from that side to clear the confusion. If the Christian who decides to answer is of the notion that Jesus is not God but the son of God, then we would skip the first question. However, if this person claims Jesus to be God, then I would want them to explain to me that very verse.

Anyways threads apart, I still need a christian to explain what the symbolism of that act of cursing the fig tree was. How do you as a christian translate this verse?.
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Whysoserious: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
0temSapien:
It's because you do not really worship the same god as them, period! They worship Yahweh, one of the creatures of God Almighty(Existence) while you worship Allah, one of the creatures of God Almighty as well. There was even a time when both Yahweh and Allah were fighting for position and power and they ended up falling into a two-mouthed pit they had dug earlier.

Read
27. And Yahweh said, am I not greater than you? Now shall I show how great I am. And Allah said, who made you greater than me?
28. Now I shall take up that seat which you boast of. And I shall throw you into the deep pit which we have made.
29. And Yahweh said, if indeed you have the power to throw me there, now let us fight and see which of us is more powerful. Now shall I push you into the deep pit and you shall not be able to come out of it forever.
30. And the pit which they had dug before was just at the base of the great mountain on whose top were the twenty-four thrones surrounding the throne of Yahweh.
31. Then some of the winged homos fought in favour of Yahweh while the rest of them fought in favour of Allah.
33. And around that time was esias, one of the messengers of Yahweh which he always sent to the centre of the continent come to the mountain of Yahweh in Eden.
34. And at that time did Allah hang on to the cloth of Yahweh because he was almost fallen off the great mountain.
35. And Yahweh tore his cloth off his own body such that Allah began to fall. But Allah opened his mouth and yelled a great yell which also blew Yahweh off the mountain at another side of the mountain.
36. And they both fell and landed into the great pit they had made themselves. And the saying of God the Consciousness was fulfilled.
38. Then did he go to the continent to tell the people of the fight which had existed between Yahweh, also called Satan, and Allah who was Lucifer.
39. And the winged homos of both Allah and Yahweh kept on fighting among themselves. For Michael and Gabriel had turned against each other. And Michael had decided to go with Allah while Gabriel had chosen Yahweh. And they fought themselves.
40. And for a thousand years after was relative peace upon the earth, because all those who altered the peace had fallen into the pit they dug themselves.

Wakanda shit is this LOL

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by enilove(m): 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Whysoserious:

Okay. So like I stated, in religion there are always branches and sects. Now, let's assume since many Christians see Jesus as son of God and also God, I was trying to start from that side to clear the confusion. If the Christian who decides to answer is of the notion that Jesus is not God but the son of God, then we would skip the first question. However, if this person claims Jesus to be God, then I would want them to explain to me that very verse.

Anyways threads apart, I still need a christian to explain what the symbolism of that act of cursing the fig tree was. How do you as a christian translate this verse?.

Jesus is the Son of God and as a Son of God , he is a God like his Father.
A child of the devil is a devil.

For the issue of the FIG TREE , Jesus wanted us to know the essence of having faith in prayers :

Mark 11:13-14,20-26 KJV
And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet .
[14] And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.
[20] And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
[21] And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.
[22] And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have FAITH IN GOD .
[23] For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
[24] Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them , and ye shall have them .
[25] And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
[26] But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

FROM THE ABOVE VERSES , YOU CAN SEE THAT IT WAS ABOUT HAVING FAITH IN GOD.

Jesus compared the tree to a mountain , which means a problem.
The tree was expected to recognise his creator and bear fruit for his creator irrespective of the seasons but refused to by wanting to subject his Creator to laws of nature or whatever which made God to curse it.
The same applies to children of God , if we believe , even what seems impossible will be possible for us. Just like what Joshua did in the verse below :

Joshua 10:12-14 KJV
Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.
[13] And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
[14] And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the Lord hearkened unto the voice of a man: for the Lord fought for Israel.

Lastly ,the fig tree was created by God and it is no SIN to cut it down or to ask it to wither . There is no place where it is written that cutting down of a tree or asking it to wither amount to sin , but abiut the power we children of God have over things created by God , as long as we have faith.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by 0temSapien: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
Whysoserious:

Wakanda shit is this LOL
It's not poopoo, it's the truth of reality about the fight between Yahweh and Allah for position. Read the Book of Truth in this link >>>
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/65#62480142
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Whysoserious:

Wakanda shit is this LOL

I am forced to agree with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Whysoserious:

Wakanda shit is this LOL

I am forced to agree with you on this.

It is really a Poo.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Whysoserious: 7:25am On Jul 10, 2018
enilove:

Jesus is the Son of God and as a Son of God , he is a God like his Father.
A child of the devil is a devil.

For the issue of the FIG TREE , Jesus wanted us to know the essence of having faith in prayers :

Mark 11:13-14,20-26 KJV
And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet .
[14] And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.
[20] And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
[21] And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.
[22] And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have FAITH IN GOD .
[23] For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
[24] Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them , and ye shall have them .
[25] And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
[26] But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

FROM THE ABOVE VERSES , YOU CAN SEE THAT IT WAS ABOUT HAVING FAITH IN GOD.

Jesus compared the tree to a mountain , which means a problem.
The tree was expected to recognise his creator and bear fruit for his creator irrespective of the seasons but refused to by wanting to subject his Creator to laws of nature or whatever which made God to curse it.
The same applies to children of God , if we believe , even what seems impossible will be possible for us. Just like what Joshua did in the verse below :

Joshua 10:12-14 KJV
Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.
[13] And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
[14] And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the Lord hearkened unto the voice of a man: for the Lord fought for Israel.

Lastly ,the fig tree was created by God and it is no SIN to cut it down or to ask it to wither . There is no place where it is written that cutting down of a tree or asking it to wither amount to sin , but abiut the power we children of God have over things created by God , as long as we have faith.

I am not trying to argue but you said "The tree was expected to recognize his creator and bear fruit for his creator irrespective of the seasons but refused to by wanting to subject his Creator to laws of nature or whatever which made God to curse it".
By this, you mean to say the tree was supposed to bear fruit when Jesus/God approached it, even when it was not the season of the fig?. You know this does not sound right, right?. It's like you're saying, the very nature was supposed to be altered just because Jesus/God needed something at that moment without his direct intent to perform a miracle. Do you understand what I am trying to say?. It's like, every river approached by Jesus should automatically pathways for him to get through or fishes should just fly out because Jesus wants to eat fish or you know...things should just happen naturally without him willing it.

Let's assume nature was stubborn at that time, was cursing it the answer?. You realize come season of the fig, the tree would have borne fruit and people would have benefited. And instead of using the cause as a sign of faith, why not instead use the bringing forth of fruit when it was not the season and show the disciples and people around that, if you have faith, even if it is not the season of fig, you can make fig come out??.

Don't use the instance of Joshua. I don't think it corresponds. One was seeking help from God, the other was destroying stuffs because he was disappointed he couldn't find fruit. Why do you worship him as a God when he clearly made an irrational decision there?. This does not prove he is divine. In fact, it shows he is human who falls under the same influence of hunger and anger like us. If it was the season of the fig tree, its another case.

1. He miscalculated the timing of the season.
2. He was a bit disappointed and so cursed it.

Different Christians have different views about this. Some tell me maybe..MAYBE he saw evil spirits in the fig tree and so he cursed it. You must agree with me that cursing the tree never to bear fruit is quite irrational. he could easily have ordered it to bear fruit and tell the disciple they could do these with faith. He is not God. He is a man, who was hungry, hoping to find some fruit on a fig tree, disappointed at this, he cursed it out of anger. Simple. Stop dillydallying. Mark 12:29,John 17:3 a few verses like these ought to have Jesus clearly and unequivocally declare himself God and worthy of Worship. But through out the bible, we never find him claiming to be God so why do you take it upon yourself to call him God?. When the man didn't call himself so?
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by enilove(m): 9:41am On Jul 10, 2018
Whysoserious:

1. He miscalculated the timing of the season.
2. He was a bit disappointed and so cursed it.

Different Christians have different views about this. Some tell me maybe..MAYBE he saw evil spirits in the fig tree and so he cursed it. You must agree with me that cursing the tree never to bear fruit is quite irrational. he could easily have ordered it to bear fruit and tell the disciple they could do these with faith. He is not God. He is a man, who was hungry, hoping to find some fruit on a fig tree, disappointed at this, he cursed it out of anger. Simple. Stop dillydallying. Mark 12:29,John 17:3 a few verses like these ought to have Jesus clearly and unequivocally declare himself God and worthy of Worship. But through out the bible, we never find him claiming to be God so why do you take it upon yourself to call him God?. When the man didn't call himself so?

You are a funny man.
Can an ordinary man curse a tree and it will wither within 24 hours?

When Jesus fasted for 40 days and forty night , he did not fall under the power or influence of hunger to command the stone to be turned to bread , was it when he was not fasting he will be under the power of hunger? No.

Matthew 4:2-4 KJV
And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. [3] And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. [4] But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

When you and I cut down trees , is a sin or not?
If it is no sin , then God can cut it down to pass His message to us.

Jesus could have caused the fig tree to bring forth fruits but the tree must cooperate with its Creator , just like the fishes in the below scriptures :

Luke 5:4-11 KJV
Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught. [5] And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. [6] And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake. [7] And they beckoned unto their partners, which were in the other ship, that they should come and help them. And they came, and filled both the ships, so that they began to sink. [8] When Simon Peter saw it , he fell down at Jesus' knees, saying, Depart from me; for I am a sinful man, O Lord. [9] For he was astonished, and all that were with him, at the draught of the fishes which they had taken: [10] And so was also James, and John, the sons of Zebedee, which were partners with Simon. And Jesus said unto Simon, Fear not; from henceforth thou shalt catch men. [11] And when they had brought their ships to land, they forsook all, and followed him.

You also said Jesus did not call himself God . what about this?

John 10:33-38 KJV
The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. [34] Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? [35] If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; [36] Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? [37] If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. [38] But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

If Jesus were not a God like his Father , how could he create a bird from mud and it became a living being, according to your Quran ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by tartar9(m): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
oshe11:
Our God is peaceful and DOES NOT support paedophiles not Killings of "Infidels"

Too many to name bro.....
Good one brother,let's keep telling these xtians that.

warning:graphic content

EX 17:13 With the Lord's approval, Joshua mows
down Amalek and his people.
EX 21:20-21 With the Lord's approval, a slave
may be beaten to death with no punishment for
the perpetrator as long as the slave doesn't die
too quickly.
EX 32:27 "Put every man his sword by his side,
and go in and out from gate to gate throughout
the camp, and slay every man his brother, and
every man his companion, and every man his
neighbor.
EX 32:27-29 With the Lord's approval, the
Israelites slay 3000 men.
LE 26:7-8 The Lord promises the Israelites that, if
they are obedient, their enemies will "fall before
your sword."
LE 26:22 "I will also send wild beasts among you,
which shall rob you of your children."
LE 26:29 , DT 28:53 , JE 19:9 , EZ 5:8-10 As a
punishment, the Lord will cause people to eat the
flesh of their own sons and daughters and fathers
and friends.
LE 27:29 Human sacrifice is condoned. (Note: An
example is given in JG 11:30-39 )
NU 11:33 The Lord smites the people with a great
plague.
NU 12:1-10 God makes Miriam a leper for seven
days because she and Aaron had spoken against
Moses.
NU 15:32-36 A Sabbath breaker (who had
gathered sticks for a fire) is stoned to death at
the Lord's command.
NU 16:27-33 The Lord causes the earth to open
and swallow up the men and their households
(including wives and children) because the men
had been rebellious.
NU 16:35 A fire from the Lord consumes 250
men.
NU 16:49 A plague from the Lord kills 14,700
people.
NU 21:3 The Israelites utterly destroy the
Canaanites.
NU 21:6 Fiery serpents, sent by the Lord, kill
many Israelites.
NU 21:35 With the Lord's approval, the Israelites
slay Og "... and his sons and all his people, until
there was not one survivor left ...."
NU 25:4 (KJV) "And the Lord said unto Moses,
take all the heads of the people, and hang them
up before the Lord against the sun ...."
NU 25:8 "He went after the man of Israel into the
tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of
Israel, and the woman through her belly."
NU 25:9 24,000 people die in a plague from the
Lord.
NU 31:9 The Israelites capture Midianite women
and children.
NU 31:17-18 Moses, following the Lord's
command, orders the Israelites to kill all the
Midianite male children and "... every woman who
has known man ...." (Note: How would it be
determined which women had known men? One
can only speculate.)
NU 31:31-40 32,000 virgins are taken by the
Israelites as booty. Thirty-two are set aside (to
be sacrificed?) as a tribute for the Lord.
DT 2:33-34 The Israelites utterly destroy the men,
women, and children of Sihon.
DT 3:6 The Israelites utterly destroy the men,
women, and children of Og.
DT 7:2 The Lord commands the Israelites to
"utterly destroy" and show "no mercy" to those
whom he gives them for defeat.
DT 20:13-14 "When the Lord delivers it into your
hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for
the women, the children, the livestock and
everything else in the city, you may take these as
plunder for yourselves."
DT 20:16 "In the cities of the nations the Lord is
giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive
anything that breathes."
DT 21:10-13 With the Lord's approval, the
Israelites are allowed to take "beautiful women"
from the enemy camp to be their captive wives.
If, after sexual relations, the husband has "no
delight" in his wife, he can simply let her go.
DT 28:53 "You will eat the fruit of the womb, the
flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your
God has given you."
JS 1:1-9 , 18 Joshua receives the Lord's blessing
for all the bloody endeavors to follow.
JS 6:21-27 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
destroys the city of Jericho--men, women, and
children--with the edge of the sword.
JS 7:19-26 Achan, his children and his cattle are
stoned to death because Achan had taken a
taboo thing.
JS 8:22-25 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
utterly smites the people of Ai, killing 12,000 men
and women, so that there were none who
escaped.
JS 10:10-27 With the help of the Lord, Joshua
utterly destroys the Gibeonites.
JS 10:28 With the Lord's approval, Joshua utterly
destroys the people of Makkedah.
JS 10:30 With the Lord's approval, Joshua utterly
destroys the Libnahites.
JS 10:32-33 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
utterly destroys the people of Lachish.
JS 10:34-35 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
utterly destroys the Eglonites.
JS 10:36-37 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
utterly destroys the Hebronites.
JS 10:38-39 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
utterly destroys the Debirites.
JS 10:40 (A summary statement.) "So Joshua
defeated the whole land ...; he left none
remaining, but destroyed all that breathed, as the
Lord God of Israel commanded."
JS 11:6 The Lord orders horses to be hamstrung.
(Exceedingly cruel.)
JS 11:8-15 "And the lord gave them into the hand
of Israel, ...utterly destroying them; there was
none left that breathed ...."
JS 11:20 "For it was the Lord's doing to harden
their hearts that they should come against Israel
in battle, in order that they should be utterly
destroyed, and should receive no mercy but be
exterminated, as the Lord commanded Moses."
JS 11:21-23 Joshua utterly destroys the Anakim.
JG 1:4 With the Lord's support, Judah defeats
10,000 Canaanites at Bezek.
JG 1:6 With the Lord's approval, Judah pursues
Adoni-bezek, catches him, and cuts off his
thumbs and big toes.
JG 1:8 With the Lord's approval, Judah smites
Jerusalem.
JG 1:17 With the Lord's approval, Judah and
Simeon utterly destroy the Canaanites who
inhabited Zephath.
JG 3:29 The Israelites kill about 10,000 Moabites.
JG 3:31 (A restatement.) Shamgar killed 600
Philistines with an oxgoad.
JG 4:21 Jael takes a tent stake and hammers it
through the head of Sisera, fastening it to the
ground.
JG 7:19-25 The Gideons defeat the Midianites,
slay their princes, cut off their heads, and bring
the heads back to Gideon.
JG 8:15-21 The Gideons slaughter the men of
Penuel.
JG 9:5 Abimalech murders his brothers.
JG 9:45 Abimalech and his men kill all the people
in the city.
JG 9:53-54 "A woman dropped a stone on his
head and cracked his skull. Hurriedly he called to
his armor-bearer, 'Draw your sword and kill me,
so that they can't say a woman killed me.' So his
servant ran him through, and he died."
JG 11:29-39 Jepthah sacrifices his beloved
daughter, his only child, according to a vow he
has made with the Lord.
JG 14:19 The Spirit of the Lord comes upon a
man and causes him to slay thirty men.
JG 15:15 Samson slays 1000 men with the
jawbone of an ass.
JG 16:21 The Philistines gouge out Samson's
eyes.
JG 16:27-30 Samson, with the help of the Lord,
pulls down the pillars of the Philistine house and
causes his own death and that of 3000 other men
and women.
JG 18:27 The Danites slay the quiet and
unsuspecting people of Laish.
JG 19:22-29 A group of sexual depraved men
beat on the door of an old man's house
demanding that he turn over to them a male
house guest. Instead, the old man offers his
virgin daughter and his guest's concubine (or
wife): "Behold, here are my virgin daughter and
his concubine; let me bring them out now. Ravish
them and do with them what seems good to you;
but against this man do not do so vile a thing."
The man's concubine is ravished and dies. The
man then cuts her body into twelve pieces and
sends one piece to each of the twelve tribes of
Israel.
JG 20:43-48 The Israelites smite 25,000+ "men of
valor" from amongst the Benjamites, "men and
beasts and all that they found," and set their
towns on fire.
JG 21:10-12 "... Go and smite the inhabitants of
Jabesh-gilead with the edge of the sword and;
also the women and little ones.... every male and
every woman that has lain with a male you shall
utterly destroy." They do so and find four hundred
young virgins whom they bring back for their own
use.
1SA 4:10 The Philistines slay 30,000 Israelite foot
soldiers.
1SA 5:6-9 The Lord afflicts the Philistines with
tumors in their "secret parts," presumably for
having stolen the Ark.
1SA 6:19 God kills seventy men (or so) for
looking into the Ark (at him?). (Note: The early
Israelites apparently thought the Ark to be God's
abode.)
1SA 7:7-11 Samuel and his men smite the
Philistines.
1SA 11:11 With the Lord's blessing, Saul and his
men cut down the Ammonites.
1SA 14:31 Jonathan and his men strike down the
Philistines.
1SA 14:48 Saul smites the Amalekites.
1SA 15:3 , 7-8 "This is what the Lord says: Now
go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that
they have; do not spare them, but kill both man
and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep,
camel and ass ....' And Saul ... utterly destroyed
all the people with the edge of the sword."
1SA 15:33 "Samuel hewed Agag in pieces before
the Lord ...."
1SA 18:7 The women sing as they make merry:
"Saul has slain his thousands and David his ten
thousands."
1SA 27:8-11 "David left neither man nor woman
alive ....". (Note: This implies that children and
infants were included in the slaughter.)
1SA 30:17 David smites the Amalekites.
2SA 2:23 Abner kills Asahel.
2SA 3:30 Joab and Abishai kill Abner.
2SA 4:7-8 Rechan and Baanah kill Ish-bosheth,
behead him, and take his head to David.
2SA 4:12 David has Rechan and Baanah killed,
their hands and feet cut off, and their bodies
hanged by the pool at Hebron.
2SA 5:25 "And David did as the Lord commanded
him, and smote the Philistines ...."
2SA 6:2-23 Because she rebuked him for having
exposed himself, Michal (David's wife) was barren
throughout her life.
2SA 8:1-18 (A listing of some of David's
murderous conquests.)
2SA 8:4 David hamstrung all but a few of the
horses.
2SA 8:5 David slew 22,000 Syrians.
2SA 8:6 , 14 "The Lord gave victory to David
wherever he went."
2SA 8:13 David slew 18,000 Edomites in the
valley of salt and made the rest slaves.
2SA 10:18 David slew 47,000+ Syrians.
2SA 11:14-27 David has Uriah killed so that he
can marry Uriah's wife, Bathsheba.
2SA 12:1 , 19 The Lord strikes David's child dead
for the sin that David has committed.
2SA 13:1-15 Amnon loves his sister Tamar, rapes
her, then hates her.
2SA 13:28-29 Absalom has Amnon murdered.
2SA 18:6 -7 20,000 men are slaughtered at the
battle in the forest of Ephraim.
2SA 18:15 Joab's men murder Absalom.
2SA 20:10-12 Joab's men murder Amasa and
leave him "... wallowing in his own blood in the
highway. And anyone who came by, seeing him,
stopped."
2SA 24:15 The Lord sends a pestilence on Israel
that kills 70,000 men.
1KI 2:24-25 Solomon has Adonijah murdered.
1KI 2:29-34 Solomon has Joab murdered.
1KI 2:46 Solomon has Shime-i murdered.
1KI 13:15-24 A man is killed by a lion for eating
bread and drinking water in a place where the
Lord had previously told him not to. This is in
spite of the fact that the man had subsequently
been lied to by a prophet who told the man that
an angel of the Lord said that it would be alright
to eat and drink there.
1KI 20:29-30 The Israelites smite 100,000 Syrian
soldiers in one day. A wall falls on 27,000
remaining Syrians.
2KI 1:10-12 Fire from heaven comes down and
consumes fifty men.
2KI 2:23-24 Forty-two children are mauled and
killed, presumably according to the will of God,
for having jeered at a man of God.
2KI 5:27 Elisha curses Gehazi and his
descendants forever with leprosy.
2KI 6:18-19 The Lord answers Elisha's prayer and
strikes the Syrians with blindness. Elisha tricks
the blind Syrians and leads them to Samaria.
2KI 6:29 "So we cooked my son and ate him. The
next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we
may eat him,' but she had hidden him."
2KI 9:24 Jehu tricks and murders Joram.
2KI 9:27 Jehu has Ahaziah killed.
2KI 9:30-37 Jehu has Jezebel killed. Her body is
trampled by horses. Dogs eat her flesh so that
only her skull, feet, and the palms of her hands
remain.
2KI 10:7 Jehu has Ahab's seventy sons beheaded,
then sends the heads to their father.
2KI 10:14 Jehu has forty-two of Ahab's kin killed.
2KI 10:17 "And when he came to Samaria, he
slew all that remained to Ahab in Samaria, till he
had wiped them out, according to the word of the
Lord ...."
2KI 10:19-27 Jehu uses trickery to massacre the
Baal worshippers.
2KI 11:1 Athaliah destroys all the royal family.
2KI 14:5 , 7 Amaziah kills his servants and then
10,000 Edomites.
2KI 15:3-5 Even though he did what was right in
the eyes of the Lord, the Lord smites Azariah with
leprosy for not having removed the "high places."
2KI 15:16 Menahem ripped open all the women
who were pregnant.
2KI 19:35 An angel of the Lord kills 185,000 men.
1CH 20:3 (KJV) "And he brought out the people
that were in it, and cut them with saws, and with
harrows of iron, and with axes."
2CH 13:17 500,000 Israelites are slaughtered.
2CH 21:4 Jehoram slays all his brothers.
PS 137:9 Happy will be the man who dashes your
little ones against the stones.
PS 144:1 God is praised as the one who trains
hands for war and fingers for battle.
IS 13:15 "Everyone who is captured will be thrust
through; all who are caught will fall by the
sword. Their infants will be dashed to pieces
before their eyes; their ... wives will be ravished."
IS 13:18 "Their bows also shall dash the young
men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the
fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare
children."
IS 14:21-22 "Prepare slaughter for his children for
the iniquity of their fathers."
IS 49:26 The Lord will cause the oppressors of
the Israelite's to eat their own flesh and to
become drunk on their own blood as with wine.
JE 16:4 "They shall die grievous deaths; they
shall not be lamented; neither shall they be
buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face
of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the
sword, and by famine; and their carcasses shall
be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the
beasts of the earth."
LA 4:9-10 "Those slain by the sword are better off
than those who die of famine; racked with
hunger, they waste away for lack of food. ...
pitiful women have cooked their own children,
who became their food ..."
EZ 6:12-13 The Lord says: "... they will fall by the
sword, famine and plague. He that is far away
will die of the plague, and he that is near will fall
by the sword, and he that survives and is spared
will die of famine. So will I spend my wrath upon
them. And they will know I am the Lord, when the
people lie slain among their idols around their
altars, on every high hill and on all the
mountaintops, under every spreading tree and
every leafy oak ...."
EZ 9:4-6 The Lord commands: "... slay old men
outright, young men and maidens, little children
and women ...."
EZ 20:26 In order that he might horrify them, the
Lord allowed the Israelites to defile themselves
through, amongst other things, the sacrifice of
their first-born children.
EZ 21:3-4 The Lord says that he will cut off both
the righteous and the wicked that his sword shall
go against all flesh.
EZ 23:25 , 47 God is going to slay the sons and
daughters of those who were whores.
EZ 23:34 "You shall ... pluck out your hair, and
tear your breasts."
HO 13:16 "They shall fall by the sword: their
infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their
women with child shall be ripped up."
MI 3:2-3 "... who pluck off their skin ..., and their
flesh from off their bones; Who also eat the flesh
of my people, and flay their skin from off them;
and they break their bones, and chop them in
pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the
caldron."
MT 3:12 , 8:12 , 10:21 , 13:30 , 42, 22:13 , 24:51 ,
25:30 , LK 13:28 , JN 5:24 Some will spend eternity
burning in Hell. There will be weeping, wailing and
gnashing of teeth.
MT 10:21 "... the brother shall deliver up his
brother to death, and the father his child, ...
children shall rise up against their parents, and
cause them to be put to death."
MT 10:35-36 "For I have come to turn a man
against his father, a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law a
man's enemies will be the members of his own
family."
MT 11:21-24 Jesus curses [the inhabitants of]
three cities who were not sufficiently impressed
with his great works.
AC 13:11 Paul purposefully blinds a man (though
not permanently).

....his followers continued his work,making daddy proud murdering millions in his name throughout the course of history

2SA 6:2-23 Because she rebuked him for having
exposed himself, Michal (DavidTheir bows also shall dash the young
men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the
fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare
children.
IS 14:21-22
IS 14:21-22
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by plainbibletruth: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
tartar9

MT 11:21-24 Jesus curses [the inhabitants of:

three cities who were not sufficiently impressed
with his great

....his followers continued his work,making daddy proud murdering millions in his name throughout the course of

Really!

Is this the same man you Moslems claim is one your prophets that you are now denigrating ?

Show us where Jesus said: "Murder people in my name" or forever keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by tartar9(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
plainbibletruth:

Really!

Is this the same man you Moslems claim is one your prophets that you are now denigrating ?

Show us where Jesus said: "Murder people in my name" or forever keep shut.
Is this your way of tacitly telling me you're blind undecided
Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Originakalokalo:
My brother,

It is written in the scriptures that Jesus is the way to the Father.

The following reasons are enough to make a distinction between Your god and My God.

1. God asked me to call him my Father, so far I do his will. You don't have the right to call your God Father" because it is a taboo.

2. My Father calls me Son and I respond as a son. You are not a Son to your God. You are a Slave to him

3. My God forgives me when I call on the blood of Jesus. You seek forgiveness from your God in a different way.

4. Jesus asked me to request anything from God With His name....ie. In the name of Jesus, I claim my blessings .

You don't use the name of Jesus to ask your God anything.

5. The place and mode of worship of my God is different from yours. One God cannot have two different modes of worship.

6. Lastly among other reasons, My God calls Jesus "Son" .

Allah Do not have a son.

Please do not say that you believe in Jesus.

The Bible says " anyone who believes AND IS BAPTIZED SHALL BE SAVED.

If you believe in Jesus, you will be baptized, and accept the promise of the Holy ghost and follow his teachings.

You can see that Christians are entirely different from Muslims in believe?

WE DON'T SERVE THE SAME GOD.

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
0temSapien:

Read
U no well at all. Our God has different names. One of which is Jehovah. All hail Jehovah and Jesus Christ ( To whom it may concern)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by PROPHETmichael: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
God of the bible says vengeance is mine while Quran god needs human being to fight for him.

God’s only begotten Son is Jesus. Allah has no begotten son.

God made salvation available by sacrificing His Son and promises salvation by grace to those who believe. Allah sacrificed nothing, and only saves if sufficient works are done.

God has a payment for sins—Jesus Christ. Allah has no payment for sins.

God’s Christ paid for the sins of mankind. Allah paid for nothing, and all men pay for their own sins.

God’s salvation is through Christ’s work. Allah’s salvation is through people’s works.

God’s saving work is, “Come to Christ.” The major part of Moslem salvation is to believe Mohammed was the sum and seal of the prophets.

God’s book is very different from Allah’s book. They contradict each other, so they cannot both be true. For example, the Bible says Christ was resurrected from the dead. The Moslems reject that as a lie.

God says his Son is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Allah says Christ is “only a messenger”.

There is no marriage in God’s Paradise. Faithful men get many virgins in Allah’s paradise.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. by Anas09: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Tartar the depressed terrorist. When will you stop smashing your own testicles with your own hands? Your brethren is trying and failing to pass allah as YHWH, and you are helping us make our point for us. @Whysoserious, read what Tartar wrote, your answer is there. Pls don't be confused, Allah is not YHWH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Music: Jubilee Worship Ft Phil Thompson – Atmosphere Shift / Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft / Only For Those Who Know Their Bibles And Some History: Who Was Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 292
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.