Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Why You Should Not Worship Any God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Not Worship Any God (2442 Views)

Why We Should Not Worship God With Musical Instrument / The Average Nigerian Christian Does NOT Worship God, They Worship Their Pastors” / Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Worship Any God by otemanuduno: 5:19am On Feb 03, 2017
Simple, the world and the universe as a whole isn't made for the purpose of worshipping but making findings:

DOCTUFOS: Niklatians 8:22-32

22. But I tell you, O Niklas that there is no god worthy of full worship. For the world is not made for the purpose of bowing down to any god to worship him.
23. And Niklas said, shall we not worship the gods? And the light said, this is not the purpose of making the world. But it is made for the purpose of adventure and making findings of the unlimited knowledge of God Almighty, who is the greatest Light.
24. And not only adventures on earth but also the findings of the things in the other innumerable worlds which you cannot know now. For all the sons of God were commanded at the beginning to make findings. And some of my brothers, who are the first beings created by the Greatest Light went to make findings.
25. But some of them settled upon the earth and some other planets, creating the homos for the purpose of worshipping them, thinking that they own the homos which they created out of the tepex of the Almighty God.
26. But I tell you that they do not own these tepex, therefore those homos whom they have created do not belong to them but to the Almighty God. And the Almighty God himself did not make anyone to be in servitude to him.
27. But he sent us out to have an adventure of fun and findings. And we are amazed at the things we discover, for they are great.
28. Now O Niklas, many of the gods who went to do findings are yet to return from making findings, yet it is about three millenniums since they had departed.
29. This is so because the things which are in the universe are unlimited and the limit of the universe is limitless.
30. Now O Niklas, I say to you that even if the gods who have gone to make findings do not return to teach the homos what they have found out, the homos shall know those things when they go into their heads often.
31. For all the heads in the universe are connected. And the heads of the homos are connected with the god-head also. And they shall learn and know the things in the heads of the gods and goddesses of findings but they shall not know how they got this knowledge.
32. And they shall name their discoveries after these gods and goddesses knowingly and unknowingly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by absoluteSuccess: 7:04am On Feb 03, 2017
otemanuduno:
Simple, the world and the universe as a whole isn't made for the purpose of worshipping but making findings:

As it pleases you.

But your findings does not affect the universe.
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by otemanuduno: 7:46am On Feb 03, 2017
absoluteSuccess:

As it pleases you.

But your findings does not affect the universe.
It's not even my own findings. I am not Niklas.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
otemanuduno:
It's not even my own findings. I am not Niklas.

Why can't you make your own findings? Does Niklas has two heads?
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by DavidTheGeek: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Who's Niklas? Same human like you? OP i can tell you're hungry

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by otemanuduno: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
DavidTheGeek:
Who's Niklas? Same human like you? OP i can tell you're hungry
Kikiki, but when you guys quote the books of Matthew you don't think this way o. Hahn come and see what I'm talking about grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by otemanuduno: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Why can't you make your own findings? Does Niklas has two heads?
My own findings would be revealed in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH come next year. We shall both be alive to see them.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by hahn(m): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
otemanuduno:
Kikiki, but when you guys quote the books of Matthew you don't think this way o. Hahn come and see what I'm talking about grin

Lol

Na their way tongue

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by DavidTheGeek: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
otemanuduno:
wink I'm glad you responded this way cuz that's my point exactly - IS IT EVERY THING YOU READ THAT YOU ACCEPT AS "TRUTH"?
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by hahn(m): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

wink I'm glad you responded this way cuz that's my point exactly - IS IT EVERY THING YOU READ THAT YOU ACCEPT AS "TRUTH"?

Do you regard everything you read in the bible as true?

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by otemanuduno: 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

No, but everything I read and it makes GREAT sense, then I can accept it as the truth. Does the words of NIKLAS not sound truer than the contradictions of Matthew and Luke?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by realmindz: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
hahn:

beautiful question

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by otemanuduno: 6:32am On Apr 07, 2017
hahn:

Davidthegeek hasn't still answered this golden question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by MuttleyLaff: 7:54am On Apr 07, 2017
otemanuduno:
Why You Should Not Worship Any God
6Come! Let's bow down and worship!
Let's kneel before the LORD, our creator!

7because he is our God and we are the people in his care, the flock that he leads.
if only you would listen to Him today!

- Psalm 95:6

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by otemanuduno: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
6Come! Let's bow down and worship!
Let's kneel before the LORD, our creator!

7because he is our God and we are the people in his care, the flock that he leads.
if only you would listen to Him today!

- Psalm 95:6

David/Daoud told you this and u believe him? Yet u won't believe what ifa and orunmila your own ancestors tell you. Mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2017
This guy is jobless
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by otemanuduno: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2017
Bumidavis:
This guy is jobless

It's a matter of time, your unconsciousness will be awakened to consciousness and you will find God the Universe in you. Then you shall know the position of yahweh and Allah in the universe.

A time will come when those who shall exist in year 2200 and after shall say, truly, Otem of truth has conquered all evil gods to make known God ALMIGHTY there father.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2017
otemanuduno:

It's a matter of time, your unconsciousness will be awakened to consciousness and you will find God the Universe in you. Then you shall know the position of yahweh and Allah in the universe.

A time will come when those who shall exist in year 2200 and after shall say, truly, Otem of truth has conquered all evil gods to make known God ALMIGHTY there father.

Wow!
How did u knw all this?
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by MuttleyLaff: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
otemanuduno:
David/Daoud told you this and u believe him?
For I am not ashamed of the gospel,
because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes:
first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

- Romans 1:16

otemanuduno:
Yet u won't believe what ifa and orunmila your own ancestors tell you. Mtchew
5For even if there are ifa and orunmila so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth
(as indeed there are many "gods" and many "lord''),
6yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live;
and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live

- 1 Corinthians 8:5-6
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by otemanuduno: 8:08am On Apr 09, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
For I am not ashamed of the gospel,
because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes:
first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

- Romans 1:16

5For even if there are ifa and orunmila so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth
(as indeed there are many "gods" and many "lord''),
6yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live;
and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live

- 1 Corinthians 8:5-6

Now of the words you write up here are your own words, but the words of Pol/Eusebius. Don't you think you should say something from your own brain rather than a book always? Use your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by correctguy101(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2017
otemanuduno:

Now of the words you write up here are your own words, but the words of Pol/Eusebius. Don't you think you should say something from your own brain rather than a book always? Use your brain.
Just saw this and it got me wondering.
Is Paul the Herodian same as Eusebius?
Thought Eusebius lived at some later time in history (during Emperor Constantine's time)?
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by otemanuduno: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2017
correctguy101:

Just saw this and it got me wondering.
Is Paul the Herodian same as Eusebius?
Thought Eusebius lived at some later time in history (during Emperor Constantine's time)?

No, Pol isn't Eusebius, but 75% of what they ascribe to Pol now are the interpolation and forgery of Eusebius the finisher/decorator of the christian faith.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by correctguy101(m): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2017
otemanuduno:

No, Pol isn't Eusebius, but 75% of what they ascribe to Pol now are the interpolation and forgery of Eusebius the finisher/decorator of the christian faith.
But Paul lived before Eusebius. I think I'm missing ur point.
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by firstking01(m): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2017
otemanuduno:

Shut up your mouth alreadygrin...Y'all know nothing except for what education and philosophy has wronged tuned and configure your gullible brains to believe grin...

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by MuttleyLaff: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2017
otemanuduno:
None of the words you write up here are your own words, but the words of Pol/Eusebius
Say something not already known
I publicly acknowledged and/or credited the source chapter and verse

otemanuduno:
Don't you think you should say something from your own brain rather than a book always?
I dont decide at a whim the mode of my reaction, expression or response,
because it is what, when and how I am led by the spirit, that determines the way or manner in which I respond

You see, my friend, the secret is, everything has a timing.
There's a time to say something directly from my own brain rather than a book
and there's a time to say something directly from the bible rather that directly from my own brain

Timing is everything.
so it dont matter, whether I say something from my own brain rather than a book always
as the truth which matters, will always show up, especially if you are most ready for it

otemanuduno:
Use your brain
You have heard, you must love your Owner with all your heart and from all your soul and from all your power and from all your mind
Also that we are not giving the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

One is expected to do all those nouns/adjectives above the right way

You obviously are using the power of your brain the wrong way

Dont you think you should stop abusing your brain this way?
Dont you think that its time to pack in abnormally using your brain the manner you are infamously known for doing?

With this aberrant behaviour of yours, dont you know there is a comeuppance at the end of this perilous road you're journeying on?

Seems theology-wise, your mind is unsound
Your brain is bent on making mischief and seeks always to do so,
My humble and best advice, is you complain about your brain,
as it has become the devil's workshop, filling your mind with negative energy and creative but perverse thoughts
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by otemanuduno: 10:18am On Apr 09, 2017
correctguy101:

But Paul lived before Eusebius. I think I'm missing ur point.
yes, Paul lived before Eusebius, wrote few scrolls, then Eusebius helped to expand his write-ups with more of his own philosophy. So, the write-ups of Paul today are actually 75% the write-ups of Eusebius. That guy Eusebius was a forger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by OtemAtum: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2018
hmm
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by OtemAtum: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Hmm
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by OtemAtum: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
This is the truth.
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by connectikut89(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2018

Wow!
How did u knw all this?

Otemanuduno I wonder how this question was able to elude you. Oya answer. How do you know all these? What's your source?
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by OtemAtum: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
connectikut89:

Otemanuduno I wonder how this question was able to elude you. Oya answer. How do you know all these? What's your source?
Jejely I dey on my own in December 31st/January 1, 2015/2016 when a god in the name Atum appeared in a vision to me and told me mysteries. Atum is one of the brothers of Yahweh, Allah and Vishnu. He has once been worshipped in Egypt. Atum exposed the truth to me, telling me that God Almighty created the first human-like beings billions of years ago. Himself, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Odin, Olorun, Chukwu, Abassi, Nzame, Moloch and all the gods ever worshipped by human beings from time immemorial were all created by God Almighty(the Consciousness of Existence). Then Atum revealled hidden texts spanning billions of years to me. Anytime I am meditating, I see the texts in my meditation with my eyes shut, then my pen used to be with me while I write down the texts I am seeing in my meditation. Then I was able to interprete those texts which came in different unknown languages. Next was for me to type the English version of the texts and post them online here and I have been doing this since 2016.

Here is a link to the portion of the texts that I have translated to English so far.
>>> https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Here is one of the raw texts which I was able to type and paste online here. The Book is called C.E, being the recording of events which has taken place in the Common Era so far.
>>> https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=dialect+of+the+ufos&search=Search

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by Primesky(m): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
The devil is a liar and sore loser!.

This lies and confusion can only come from him.

The Lord God almighty made us for His glory and praise. It is satanic to suggest that men should not serve the living God. This effort of yours will fail!

Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Repent and receive Jesus Christ today. He alone can save you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapture: No One Is Flying Or Disappearing To Anywhere / Why Did God Accepted Abel Offering,but Failed To Protect Him? / Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.