Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics (63251 Views)

VP Osinbajo Meets Daughter Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists(pics) / Soldiers Intercept Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Kill 2 Terrorists (Pics) / Army Records More Victory In Kircha Dungus & Other Areas,Kill 4 Terrorists(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by charlsecy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
NobleAngell:
Nice concept but it looks heavy. What happens when there is a need to run?
Did you put it on?
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by walyx(m): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
its called camouflage 2 dceive d enemy
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by NobleAngell(f): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
tsdarkside:

run ke??...fight or die.....
Ha! Not me o. When shiiit gets real, am outta der mehn. Life's too short.
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by icyprince020(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
dont they think this piece of information is classic and as such should'nt be posted at all.God bless Nigeria,God bless our gallant Soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by NobleAngell(f): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
charlsecy:
Did you put it on?
Are u blind or just daft? I said it LOOKS.
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by captianfreeman(m): 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
NobleAngell:
We don't run over here in sambisa ,rather, we stand gallantly to the point of death. That is how we roll.
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by icewinz(m): 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Masquerade Soldiers moving inside Sambisa Forest grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked

Naija military no get swag
u're un-gratefull nigga, those niggax(the soldiers) are human beign like you and i,the dont sleep at night to make sure u're asleep but nigg you're ungreatfull,wetin concern swags with war,there doing all it takes to fight terrorism even if it is acting like a mad man.
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by insecticide: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
erico2k2:

Ok we wil get there some day.those are high calibre rifles with high resolution view finder probably with Night vision aid.It would be awesome if the FG will get these 4 our gallant soldiers but corruption wont allow it instead they get AK47.
bro I understand ur stand, but pls let's stop undermining the effort of our govt and the military. Though they have their shortcomings, but how can a sniper make use of AK47.
I can't state whether or not the picture is that of a Nigerian army personnel.
But can you provide a prove to back up your claim?

No offense bro
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by godfirstawe: 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
Adminisher:

Actually they are trained to be undetected by other snipers. Lying down for hours in that suit without shaking. Boko Haram is no match for the skill and discipline we are talking about. A good sniper can kill someone 1.5 m away

1.5m? ?
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by catso(m): 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
Haba...! This is not masquerade na.
It is military way to camouflage/hide from the enemy, mainly used by the Sniper team.
I guess they are in training session.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by just2endowed: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
henryanna36:
Soldiers really pass through hell to defend a country.They do all sorts of things just to win war.According to the person who shared the photos on Instagram(he claims to be a soldier),the soldier had to dress in an unusual way during a battle with terrorists.

He wrote.....

Live for nothing or die for something....tbis is who we are.....this is what we do....

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/see-what-soldier-did-to-fight.html

butwait oh, wont ant or little creature crawl into there body?
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by cooldanito(m): 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Raskasal:
Well..., as much as I want to believe, all these are security implementation strategies which should be kept private and not leaking to the public. Nigerian Army should beware, especially when u don't know who ur enemy is. Pretence sometimes are good advancement towards capturing the boko boys..

Thumbs-up the NA
I agree with you, it should be kept private.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by Judolisco(m): 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Akosxxx:
I guess you ve not been in the country since GEJ lost
I asked a simple question when did buhari procure any weapon
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by NobleAngell(f): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
captianfreeman:

We don't run over here in sambisa ,rather, we stand gallantly to the point of death. That is how we roll.
If I catch myself. At the sound of a gunshot, am taking off.
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by kenny905(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Who deleted my comment? Abi freedom of yabbing no dey nairaland? Wait...na government get nairaland abi na one hustler get am?
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by Obijulius: 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
[size=20pt]
erico2k2:

That's not the Nigerian army.we don't have that kind of guns.

Also the terrain is not Africa, and that guy is not in combat ooo...this is just a promo. Someone is already praising Buhari for this...chai..little wonder why he was able to fool some of them in the first place

[/size]
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
henryanna36:
Soldiers really pass through hell to defend a country.They do all sorts of things just to win war.According to the person who shared the photos on Instagram(he claims to be a soldier),the soldier had to dress in an unusual way during a battle with terrorists.

He wrote.....

Live for nothing or die for something....tbis is who we are.....this is what we do....

there is GOD oo,That's what he's paid for.bravo to them.bokoboys vs armyguys.hehehehe shocked
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by Habiodunz(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
#PickupPickup

Snipers always lye down on d ground

*Amateurs*
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by Louiscutedude(m): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
God bls dem
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by tinktanker: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dey just told boko Wat dey will look like. So boko may not be deceived again o
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by blimeyVic(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
cool cool

Nice strategy!! But no!! the gun's colour doesn't blend in,they ought to have taken it back to the manufacturers in Lagos or Onitsha to repaint it. Those local manufacturers should have known the terrain it was meant for and consider colour specification at the planning stage. Do they not want our soldiers to remain invisible?
Oh! I forgot, it was imported,and zero research was done by our home engineers.
No wahala!! Oga manage am now. I'm loving ur outfit die!!

#God bless the Nigerian Army.
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by ussy09(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
These r d real men not d politifcian
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by Wizkoko(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
NobleAngell:

It isn't really heavy as it looks.
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
henryanna36:

He wrote.....

How is this news?undecided
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by Babalegba(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
hollywater:
How can this stop Shekeu from strafing the Chibok girls day and night?
It is this kind of post that makes me completely disdainful of Nigerian intelligence
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by claremont(m): 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
If only people knew how physically and mentally arduous a Sniper selection course is in any military, they wouldn't call a trained sniper a masquerade. At times I wonder what kind of schooling some people have had, the drive to research and expand your mind has been sacrificed for the proverbial daily bread.
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by xtervaganza(m): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
What you call masquerade is what they call camouflage in military terms
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by bryanblaze: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
They aren't naija soldiers jare!! Our soldiers no get d@ kind time to dey wear all these kayan aiki. Naija army will rather wear a fitting cloth,weapon and slipers for wat I call,strategic manovr
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
God bless Nigerian Army

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) / Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia / Buhari Rejects Buratai’s Request To Deploy Soldiers For EndSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.