Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics (63257 Views)

VP Osinbajo Meets Daughter Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists(pics) / Soldiers Intercept Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Kill 2 Terrorists (Pics) / Army Records More Victory In Kircha Dungus & Other Areas,Kill 4 Terrorists(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by erico2k2(m): 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
insecticide:

bro I understand ur stand, but pls let's stop undermining the effort of our govt and the military. Though they have their shortcomings, but how can a sniper make use of AK47.
I can't state whether or not the picture is that of a Nigerian army personnel.
But can you provide a prove to back up your claim?

No offense bro
Cos the cost of that gun is over N2m in today's money so do the maths bro.if the Nigerian Army have these kind of guns then BH would ha e been history. Check tjat gun and all of the guns you see in other pic.the Nigerian Army uses AK47s

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by imamxoxo: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Pray for them. It's not easy

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by yinkobert(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
henryanna36:
Soldiers really pass through hell to defend a country.They do all sorts of things just to win war.According to the person who shared the photos on Instagram(he claims to be a soldier),the soldier had to dress in an unusual way during a battle with terrorists.

He wrote.....

Live for nothing or die for something....tbis is who we are.....this is what we do....

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/see-what-soldier-did-to-fight.htmlthat sounds laughable, anyway you are a civilian and as such you are forgiven for. These are just snippers on training.

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by DonBobes(m): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
kodlins:

Sure he'll know the meaning of flummoxed ? grin

#chuckle grin

Abi o, bt him fit knw o!
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by cybriz82(m): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
No wonder dey dem die anyhow.every little tinz iz being xpose to media no secret anymore...nw wat r dey tryin to tell those enemies of d state? Dis is how we operate,

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by cybriz82(m): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Which mumu bh terroriz go log into nl n see dis picture den act like is ntin,.or u tink dey are all dumb like sum sss?
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by drewxx88(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
NobleAngell:
Nice concept but it looks heavy. What happens when there is a need to run?
they are actually fit physically more so than the average soldier that's why you see them almost always alone and for the gun they can carry it rather easily and if need be dismantle the sniper rifle and run...
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by jlo247(m): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
God bless our soldiers. May Allah grant them strength to defeat boko haram
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by erico2k2(m): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
insecticide:

bro I understand ur stand, but pls let's stop undermining the effort of our govt and the military. Though they have their shortcomings, but how can a sniper make use of AK47.
I can't state whether or not the picture is that of a Nigerian army personnel.
But can you provide a prove to back up your claim?

No offense bro
Look. At the cost of the used form of that mask man Gun
Source https://www.gunsamerica.com/903514464/LWRCI-REPR-20-Spiral-FDE-with-Schmidt-and-Bender-scope.htm

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by jonnieoneng: 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Masquerade Soldiers moving inside Sambisa Forest grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked

Naija military no get swag
From ur comment one can deduce that u are ignorant.The gullie suit is a standard military equipment use by snipers or in jungle warefare.The purpose is to make the soldier invisible to the enemy by covering him with grass like materials

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by ada40: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Richie0974:
Masquerade but instead of stick, na gun this one carry.

hahaha, lwkm.
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by paramakina202: 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Correct camouflage!
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by authority007: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
More strength to nigeria army
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by omorttee4u(m): 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Motivation toh bad. Die for nothing or die for something....
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Henry240:

It is called a ghillie suite. It is used by military snipers, and is a standard military camouflage.
TELL THEM!! they think it's a laughing matter, some of them don't even know why they wear the camouflage they see, they think it's a mere uniform.
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by CioAngels(f): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
May His grace continue to abide with you all. Amen. But sharing this your great strategy is like exposing yourselves to the evil group. Your next great strategy don,t show us, just tell us you are strategising we will understand. God bless you all.
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by Pdizzle(m): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
I love that rifle.
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by Yungsix4: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
Henry240:

It is called a ghillie suite. It is used by military snipers, and is a standard military camouflage.

Walahi, this OP na one big mumu, I no fit shout at such ignorance.
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by vroom(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Raskasal:
Well..., as much as I want to believe, all these are security implementation strategies which should be kept private and not leaking to the public. Nigerian Army should beware, especially when u don't know who ur enemy is. Pretence sometimes are good advancement towards capturing the boko boys..

Thumbs-up the NA

I thank God for the kind of brain that God gave u,u just spoke my mind,these are one of the intelligence info we are talking about,these need to be kept secret,when Boko now see a heap of grass they usually ignore before, and they started firing @ them all,whos to blame?. May God help NA

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by FILEBE(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Henry240:

Ghillie Suit. The O.P obviously isn't a gamer. I learned that from Call Of Duty.
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by barcaboi(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
find out things b4 u post them then u look silly....I no yab u....that's standard military apparel for snipers to make them blend with the grass and bush alike......There could be 200 of such soldiers around you and u won't know.....watch some war movies padi mi
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by bawajghai(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
He is a sniper
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by mysticwarrior(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
My dear u are simply being myopic and ignorant about military warfare, the soldier is only using camouflage to blend with the environment to make him look almost invisible thereby giving him advantage not to give out his position, from the picture its very obvious that he is a sniper, cos he can been seen with a snipers riffle with full telescope viewing capacity, he is fighting under unfamiliar terrain and he is expected to do what he is doing, he is on the right track. pls am not a soldier i only learn how to access and analyze military tactics and cognizance by having a strong passion on military history and the act of war.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by mysticwarrior(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
My dear u are simply being myopic and ignorant about military warfare, the soldiers is only using camouflage to blend with the environment to make him look almost invisible thereby giving him advantage not to give out his position, from the picture its very obvious that he is a sniper, cos he can been seen with a snipers riffle with full telescope viewing capacity, he is fighting under unfamiliar terrain and he is expected to do what he is doing, he is on the right track. pls am not a soldier i only learn how to access military tactics and cognizance by having a strong passion on military history and the act of war.
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by CodecJay(m): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
The Soldier that posted this thing online shouldnt have done that. he is giving away military strategies.
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by parrotibaba(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
otemanuduno:
The topic makes sense die. Are u not taught simile in school?
how is this idiocy related to simile?
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by insecticide: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by insecticide: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
erico2k2:

Look. At the cost of the used form of that mask man Gun
Source https://www.gunsamerica.com/903514464/LWRCI-REPR-20-Spiral-FDE-with-Schmidt-and-Bender-scope.htm

I agree it's an expensive weapon but do you have first information that NA don't have such?

No matter how bad things are in this country, I believe a sniper can't use an AK47.
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by gemale(m): 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nigerians & ignorance ehn. A sniper in a ghillie suit is called a masquerade? It's used 4 camouflage. Btw his rifle looks American made. Hv dey started selling weapons 2 us? because d oda day, I saw a pic of 9ja spec forces training in Pakistan & dey were armed wt M-4 rifles.
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by unbeat007(m): 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
Henry240:

It is called a ghillie suit. It is used by military snipers, and is a standard military camouflage.
you forgot to add that the type worn depends on the type of vegetation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Buratai’s Request To Deploy Soldiers For EndSARS / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.