Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Am I Being Taken For A Ride - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I Being Taken For A Ride (432 Views)

Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet / Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home / Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Being Taken For A Ride by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 17, 2016
There is the girl in my department, I like her a little and I think she likes me too, in fact it was the body languages she gave me that make me approached her, but when I told her that I like, she told me that she is not ripe for that now, that we should just continue as friends, but I discover that she has been using me, for instance anytime she behaves nice to me, it may be because she wants me to write her assignments for her or sit beside her during the test and after that she will start behaving strange. Is she using me?
Re: Am I Being Taken For A Ride by funnynation(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2016
That is what girls call.. FWB.. I mean ''Frnd with Benefit''.. Keep ur good work going.. Keep hustling.. It may pay you one day..
Nairaland official comedian... Funnynation
Re: Am I Being Taken For A Ride by donbenedict(m): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2016
The mistake any guy can do is to first declare his likeness for a girl.
Re: Am I Being Taken For A Ride by rollUP(m): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2016
Dude d girl has assignment zone you. U no fit see her pants talk less bleep
Re: Am I Being Taken For A Ride by tubouncen(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2016
''Using u'' na under statement

She's riding u upandan like a desert donkey

FFL - FRIENDS FOR LIFE
Re: Am I Being Taken For A Ride by myfantasies(f): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2016
U r not being taken for a ride

U r being taken on a cruise
Re: Am I Being Taken For A Ride by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 17, 2016
wetin you expect

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Appeareth To His Mother And Disciples (gospel Of Barnabas) / How My Compassion On Two Strangers I Met Brought Me Incredible Favour / You Deal With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.