Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven (39562 Views)

Who Is Not Doubtful Of Making Heaven? / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven by Osakah24(m): 7:42am On Jan 18, 2016
sukkot:
ashawo
that one na work?
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven by Ferdinandu(m): 7:53am On Jan 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
Do you have comprehension problem or something ? Kindly go through the write-up once again and embolden where I encouraged "yahoo yahoo"
Okay you would have included Drug dealers, Armed robbers, prostitutes and every other one you can think of, afterall it puts Food on the table of those involved in it.
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven by zeezy1: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm a gate keeper cheesy
Lol, no wonder
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven by hotnsexy4christ(f): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Larryfly:

That's why you are answering hotnsexy4christ. I m sure its not Jesus Christ you are blaspheming like that.
, go and sitdown hypocrite, am sure you attend deeper life , you religions hypocrite, doing the worse, and condemning others, are u God to judge those that will go to heaven or those that will go to hell,, yes I am hot for christ, what is the blasphemy in that, hypocrite. Your write is one of the most senseless post on nairaland. Because you lack the wisdom of God to post something meaning full.
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
hotnsexy4christ:
, go and sitdown hypocrite, am sure you attend deeper life , you religions hypocrite, doing the worse, and condemning others, are u God to judge those that will go to heaven or those that will go to hell,, yes I am hot for christ, what is the blasphemy in that, hypocrite. Your write is one of the most senseless post on nairaland. Because you lack the wisdom of God to post something meaning full.

You dont even know how to speak English. How can I reply you? Your condition is pathetic.
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven by jstriker442(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
Juxtified:

Well, "yahoo/419" still falls under the definition of a "job" by the Merriam-Webster dictionary which defines a job as " the work that a person does regularly in order to earn money"
Just not a good job.
why dnt i see prostitute, ritualist, kidnappers, assassins ??

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven by jstriker442(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ferdinandu:
Okay you would have included Drug dealers, Armed robbers, prostitutes and every other one you can think of, afterall it puts Food on the table of those involved in it.
abeg help me tell d op wey open this senseless thread.
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven by Juxtified(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
jstriker442:
why dnt i see prostitute, ritualist, kidnappers, assassins ??
Hahahaha... I guess that's due to the OP's oversight. By the same criterium all these are also 'jobs'
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven by johnjimiflex(m): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Alryt I will go and study my fallacies. Thank you
you're welcome... how about not banning me again for a start?...............
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven by tosyne2much(m): 7:32am On Jan 20, 2016
johnjimiflex:

you're welcome... how about not banning me again for a start?...............
Ban u ? I don't get u
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven by johnjimiflex(m): 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Ban u ? I don't get u
dont worry
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven by hotnsexy4christ(f): 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
Larryfly:

You dont even know how to speak English. How can I reply you? Your condition is pathetic.
, just saw ur stupid post right now, honestly speaking , you are not my equals. When it comes to english language, sincerely I'm just seeing this , cos I have been busy with work, please just shut your mouth. , for your information typical errors does not mean the person typing can not speaking good english, but phones can unto correct your written words, so shut up your dirty mouth.
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven by hotnsexy4christ(f): 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
hotnsexy4christ:
, just saw ur stupid post right now, honestly speaking , you are not my equals. When it comes to english language, sincerely I'm just seeing this , cos I have been busy with work, please just shut your mouth. , for your information typical errors does not mean the person typing can not speaking good english, but phones can unto correct your written words, so shut up your dirty mouth.
# does not mean the person typing can not speak good english.#
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven by hotnsexy4christ(f): 12:00am On Feb 24, 2016
Larryfly:

and any sensible person will know that the omission of up after write is a normal mistake. Write up , and up was omitted but lack of wisdom will not allow you reason with your sense., why am I just seeing this post now, your condition will be pathetic in jesus name.
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 24, 2016
hotnsexy4christ:
hotnsexy4christ:
and any sensible person will know that the omission of up after write is a normal mistake. Write up , and up was omitted but lack of wisdom will not allow you reason with your sense., why am I just seeing this post now, your condition will be pathetic in jesus name.
hotnsexy4christ:
hotnsexy4christ:

OMG!!! You're making it worse! Go to school already!!! You just wrote gibberish. WTF is unto correct??
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven by hotnsexy4christ(f): 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Larryfly:

OMG!!! You're making it worse! Go to school already!!! You just wrote gibberish. WTF is unto correct??
, no member of your family, can ever have my qualification, regarding the unto correct you can confirm the meaning from people using good phones, like iphone, expensive android phones, not riff raff like you managing cheap phones to browse, anyway I just discover I have been exchanging words with a scavager, is a pity my dear.
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
hotnsexy4christ:
, no member of your family, can ever have my qualification, regarding the unto correct you can confirm the meaning from people using good phones, like iphone, expensive android phones, not riff raff like you managing cheap phones to browse, anyway I just discover I have been exchanging words with a scavager, is a pity my dear.

Unto correct again? Scavager? Is no one else seeing this?
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven by asalimpo(m): 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
any job that requires elements of human interaction, trust, stewardship and judgement can leave one open to temptation and at the risk disqualification from heaven.

Going by this criteria, i dont see any job that is heaven-safe.
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven by rev2214(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2016
asalimpo:
any job that requires elements of human interaction, trust, stewardship and judgement can leave one open to temptation and at the risk disqualification from heaven.

Going by this criteria, i dont see any job that is heaven-safe.
100% √

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets / 2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.