Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday (47310 Views)

Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? / Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mckandre:
mehn ! what kinda weed are u smoking? can i ve some of those?...

OP that action film u acted,who's the director? dont tell me its chuck Norris

bros I wonder oh. it's like he (tobimiller) mixed ogbomosho weed with adulterated kerosene. that combo can give you false inspiration.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
neoapocalypse:

This your write up funny die , so you had an "experience" with a snake you killed last night , which kain experience be that ?. You also said you called for cutlass , from who , the gods or from your ancestors ?.

Just joking my guy , you try no be small.

LWKMD I swear I dey imagine Sango send am iron rod in a bolt of lightning from the sky commanding him to "use this & fulfill your destiny"

Cue soundtrack with African rhythm: Sango ooooooooohhhh!
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Ibime(m): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Richie0974:
So yesterday night, I was walking round the house ( Men thingy) just as I was about going back inside, I saw a snake coming out. I called for cutlass, collected it and rushed towards the snake. My first attempt, I missed that was when I realized it was a cobra with its flattened head raised up. Worst of all by the time I realized it was a cobra, I fell down. Thanks to my knowledge of snakes from watching them on TV I didn't move because it was so close. It backed away and was about going when I stood up and cut it in half, it was still trying to escape when I got a stick and smashed it. I use to think I like snakes but after yesterday I've changed my mind.

Lalasticlala
Seun

This is the most dangerous encounter with a snake ever featured on NL. All the others were harmless snakes.

Well done guy. Collect one Gulder there.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by CharlesIyke414(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Richie0974:
So yesterday night, I was walking round the house ( Men thingy) just as I was about going back inside, I saw a snake coming out. I called for cutlass, collected it and rushed towards the snake. My first attempt, I missed that was when I realized it was a cobra with its flattened head raised up. Worst of all by the time I realized it was a cobra, I fell down. Thanks to my knowledge of snakes from watching them on TV I didn't move because it was so close. It backed away and was about going when I stood up and cut it in half, it was still trying to escape when I got a stick and smashed it. I use to think I like snakes but after yesterday I've changed my mind.

Lalasticlala
Seun
where did this happen.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by oldmaster: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
Must you kill any animal you see
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Learner! grin
You want to kill a snake and you rushed towards it with a cutlass. You were lucky.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by grandstar(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
tobimillar:
Why kill the snake?? The snake left his (not IT'S ) home in the morning and after its morning prayers (praying only for what to eat and to come back home safely) , you killed him (not it). Ask yourself why? The snake was not in your bedroom was it? You fell and the poor innocent snake still strolled away out of pity for your soul, yet you are not satisfied, you sha wanted it dead by all means. Now that you have killed him, hope you are happy
Snake bites are a big problem in some parts of the country
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by mysticwarrior(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
Why being sympathetic about the dead snake? the snake was an unwanted intruder, and the young man was brave enough to protect his territory. how do u know the snake was a he? u must be the wife and female companion of the dead snake attempting to take revenge on the killer of your lover, remember the snake in the indian movie( Nagin) was also a cobra. U should see TB joshua for deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by cucuzee247(m): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Champion! Thank GOD you survived though...
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Mopolchi: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
Richie0974:

Lalasticlala
Seun
Bros thanks! I just learnt what to do in case I see a snake approaching.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by oluwazino(m): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Pepper soup things grin
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
MoNickk:
you fell down? Jesus! I'd have just started whispering my last prayers at that point.
If it were you,ehn,you won't fall. You know why? You no go even near the snake at all. grin
Na second house you go stay dey call for help

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by FILEBE(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Urine:
If this makes front page, I will trek from Lagos to Abuja in support of Olisa Metuh.

may we have a chat outside Nairaland. Pls' it's computer related.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
SirLegal:

Abi he could have captured it with his bare hands and transferred it to the nearest zoo?

Clap for yaself
there are other ways of capturing a snake. i don't get why people are quick to kill
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by rottenegg: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Urine:
If this makes front page, I will trek from Lagos to Abuja in support of Olisa Metuh.
Oya, start trekking. We dey wait u for Gwagwalada junction.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
Kazna69:

LWKMD I swear I dey imagine Sango send am iron rod in a bolt of lightning from the sky commanding him to "use this & fulfill your destiny"

Cue soundtrack with African rhythm: Sango ooooooooohhhh!

LWKMD!!!
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Josnac(m): 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
Its amazing at how much hypocrisy we exhibit on public forums most times.

We buy insecticides to kill ants, mosquitoes & the likes & som1 lowlifes are here bashing the op for killing a snake which could have possibly seen him dead in less than 30mins with a single bite.
So I ask, apart from malaria, who don die from mosquito bite
that mosquito wey everybody hate so much.

OP,if u see 100 cobras in ur house, kill dem 100times.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Josnac(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Its amazing at how much hypocrisy we exhibit on public forums most times.

We buy insecticides to kill ants, mosquitoes & the likes & som lowlifes are here bashing the op for killing a snake which could have possibly seen him dead in less than 30mins with a single bite.
So I ask, apart from malaria, who don die from mosquito bite
that mosquito wey everybody hate so much.

OP,if u see 100 cobras in ur house, kill dem 100times.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by btkenward(m): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
to complete the love story :

Boy: Why are you calling Me?Girl: I need to tell youSomething..Boy: Go Ahead.Girl: I Just Wanted You to knowone thing before we stoppedtalking!Boy: Tell me..!Girl: Are you All right?[She broke off..!She tried but may be he doesn'treally Care about Her,She Thought!She wasn't His friend in thefirstPlace...Tears were slowly running down her cheeks Worstof all, she left the House with a Note..![5 hours later]The phone rang in the Boy's room,It was the Girl's Mum,she told him that the girl was lying in the hospital,she got hit by a Car.The immediately put down the phone and rushed to the hospitalwhere she was.She opened her eyes at the sound of the boy's voice..,He took her Hand..Boy: Im so Sorry Its all my fault..!But, I promise when you get better I'llmake It up to you..Girl: I wont get Better..Boy: No..! No Don't say that..Girl: just tell me one thing Whydid you do it?Boy told her that He had a heartproblem andhe did not want her to beworried;and there was a risk that he couldhave Died..!Boy: I did that because I.....I.....ILove you..Girl : I LOVE YOU TOO..And after that her heart stoppedBeating...She Died..!The Boy died 10 minutes laterfrom aHeart Attack..He could not live with thethought that she died because of him..mORAL OF THE STORyIf You Love Someone, don't hold back yourfeelings because Love is the one of the major reasons for which welive..!Love is Beautiful..
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Urine: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
FILEBE:

may we have a chat outside Nairaland. Pls' it's computer related.
Sure thing, fire me a PM.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Urine: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
rottenegg:
Oya, start trekking. We dey wait u for Gwagwalada junction.
I was happy I had people waiting for me until I saw your moniker. *tears*
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Cadamlk: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
Urine:
E don be for you today. Oya start ooo
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Realone92(m): 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
ournaijablog:
are you happy now? angry angry
lol that's wicked

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
neoapocalypse:

LWKMD!!!
Aaagh wait wait first, two people cannot died at the sane tine. Am terring you na!
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by MoNickk(f): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

If it were you,ehn,you won't fall. You know why? You no go even near the snake at all. grin
Na second house you go stay dey call for help
you know me finish... embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by oluwafreshkid(m): 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
MoNickk:
you know me finish... embarassed
Of course na
No be you Monica again?
Fear fear
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by MoNickk(f): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Of course na No be you Monica again? Fear fear
lol. you try

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by smexy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
tobimillar:
Why kill the snake?? The snake left his (not IT'S ) home in the morning and after its morning prayers (praying only for what to eat and to come back home safely) , you killed him (not it). Ask yourself why? The snake was not in your bedroom was it? You fell and the poor innocent snake still strolled away out of pity for your soul, yet you are not satisfied, you sha wanted it dead by all means. Now that you have killed him, hope you are happy
we're not whites bro, chillax
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by FILEBE(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
Urine:

Sure thing, fire me a PM.
If the PM you meant is the nairaland email thingy then i just shot you one!
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
When you dey try hack the snake to death, how snake go like you? Nairalanders sha and killing everything killable angry
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by olasunky15(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
tobimillar:

dont know why human still got high passion for killing snakes....

snakes don't attack human unless u try to kill dem....

on account of seeing human, they crawl away

human, on account an slightest opportunity of sighting a snake...

kill!!! kill!!! kill!!!

and kill innocent snake
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by profmallory(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
So he should wait till he gets beaten abi?. That's a Venomous snake o, in case you don't know. That's death in a sachet..

tobimillar:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) / 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse / Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.