Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Must Read My Adventure In Alagboja Village During My Waec Gce. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read My Adventure In Alagboja Village During My Waec Gce. (3856 Views)

Check Out What I Saw In My Village During This Holidays / Story: My Sex Adventure In Alagboja Village During My Waec Gce Part 1 / Must Read My sex Adventure In Alagboja Village During My Waec Gce. (2) (3) (4)

Must Read My Adventure In Alagboja Village During My Waec Gce. by vanspatacus(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
MUST READ" MY SEX
ADVENTURE IN "ALAGBOJA
VILLAGE" DURING MY WAEC GCE
PART 1

i Arrive Alagboja Village on
Tuesday morning the
day am writting my first paper
"economics" with
my school bag full with
shirts,trousers and other
stuffs its was a very stressfull
jorney abt 4hours.
On my way i saw one lovely lady
she's short,fair
with killer hips her boobs was
like nicki minajs
own i approach her and asked
her if she knew the
school i was writting exam she
look at me and ask
am i also writting waec GCE i
said yes then she
said she is also writting
economics today i was
happy i ask her if the place was
far from where we
are she said no that we can
trek, on our way i
asked her name and she said
Sarah she ask mine i
said emgrin for seconds my
eyes keep staring at
her huge ass she noticed and
smile we chatted abt
our secondary school lifes for
like 20min then we
arive the school. she introduce
me to her freinds
menh see fine bebxxx they al
had instant crush on
me i noticed dat.
Then
Examiners rang the bell and we
entered the exam
hall my sit number was 094 i
located it and sat
down bow my head down then
remenber i have
not fix Accomodation. i became
worried, suddenly
a dark slim gurl wearing short
skirt with married
woman Big Boobs came to me
and said hi am Bose
Your sit Mate i reply and say Am
Emgrin She sat
down.
Bose: whr are you from?
Me: Abuja
Bose: Cool you most be rich
Me: I smiled and said in my
mind *if you turn
bundle of 1000naira note i wl
pick you*
Bose: Am from Lagos sha you
look worried y?
Me: i Have Not Secured
Accomodation Yet that y
Bose: *laufs* is Dat Why You are
worried well you
can stay with me before you will
get your own
accodation if you can Padlock
Your Trouser, You
no what i mean
Me: *laufs* thanks maa you are
very funny
Bose: you welcome dear
Exam started i cleared
everything and bose was
using style to steal my answers
lol lagos gurls i
said in my mind after 3hours
we submit and went
out the hall sarah saw me and
Came
Me: How was the paper?
Sarah: fine, whr are you going
to Sleep?
Me: my sit mate have offered me
to stay with her
before i get my own
accomodation
Sarah: Her? is she a female?
Me: yes suddenly her face
changed i can feel she
is sad she brought out lacasera
and eggro she
bought for me i collectd it and
said thanks she ask
for my number and i gave her,
she said she will
call me later and left Bose arrive
with her *Garara*
Busybody, she tap me and say
let go she stoped a
Okada tell him whr we are
going and Claim then
Asked me to join her i claim and
sat down it was
tight she halfly Sat Down On My
Dick with her
Medium size ass suddenly My
Dick Start Gettin
Hard she notice laufed and said
"OTeele" Meaning
you No Even Strong
Watch Out For Part 2
Re: Must Read My Adventure In Alagboja Village During My Waec Gce. by Khd95(m): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
Keep d sabbat holy
Re: Must Read My Adventure In Alagboja Village During My Waec Gce. by vanspatacus(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
Must Read" My Sex Adventure in"Alagboja Village" During My Waec GCE Part 2
i tried to control my erect dick bt it was not answering me, bose jst keep laufing i was so disappointed in myself we reach her house and she told the okadaman to stop i wanted to pay bt she insist and payed we went into her room i droped my bag she cooked indomie we ate together no dout Bose is a Good Cook she went out and fetch two bucket of water she remove the purple top she was putting on facing me and gently remove her short skirt remaining only pant and bra omo see shape menh my dick nearly removed from socket bt i sat on the bed and use my two leg to cover it my dick was nearly raising my leg up, she tie her rapper
Bose: hope you did not see anything
Me: No maa "in my mind" do i look like a blind man to you, b4 i liv this house i most bang this gurl *for my mind ooo*
Bose: better *laufs* let me go nd bath
Me: ok, some minute later Sarah called and said is this emgrin, how am doing we talked and she said let chat on whatsapp then she cut the call Bose entered
Bose: your water is ready anytime you want to bath
Me: thanks i wl bath now you are very kind. Then i open my bag brings out my towel i remove my shirt and trouser
Bose: Menh see 6pac and big tool guys like you can Banged a lady to death
Me: Ladies like you can make Guys Erect till Death
Bose: that why u want to tire your trouser when we are on Okada
Me: its your fault na
Bose: jst go and bath ashawo guy.
Me: ok maa i went into their small bathroom thinking on how i will bang Bose. I finish bathing went into the room i saw Bose sitting on the bed tieing only towel i rub my cream and am about wearing my cloth when she said.
Bose: pls can you help me rub cream on my back
Me: no p "for my mind" the hour has come. for my mind oo. She brought out Caro white cream she lay on the bed and she gave it to me i rub it gentle on her back tinking how i wl get her in the mood to bang. I rub the cream gently then i surmon courage then bring my finger down to her ass she keep queit and pretend as if she did not notice then i move my hands to her big boobs and she did not talk wow e don set bdat oo i said in my mind i turn her kiss her lips, put my tounge on her boobs she morn i suck it for like 8minutes my dick has raise like they add yeast to unbake bread almost tireing my boxer i turn her pussy suck it she scream and morn i play with her pussy for 10min then she pure her juice on my face, i brought out my hard dick to bang her she said stop stop stop i was like are you crazy in my mind i beg her that she should allow me to do even it 1round she said no i wanted to force her then i remenber she is a lagos gurl they can b crazy atimes.
Bose stand up wear her cloth i look her with a sad face like person wey lost iphone6, she no even care and went out. my dick was up over erect for like 3hours i pity myself almost crying i jst sat down and nurse my erect dick.

Watch Out For Part3

Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? / I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt & Lust Over My Sister’s Husband-pls Help / He Is Giving Cold Attitude