Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

3 Year Old Narrates How She Was Raped By A Man She Called 'uncle' (please Watch) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Year Old Narrates How She Was Raped By A Man She Called 'uncle' (please Watch) (631 Views)

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Year Old Narrates How She Was Raped By A Man She Called 'uncle' (please Watch) by tunez360(m): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
3 year old narrates how she was raped by a man she called 'Uncle' (please watch)

Link to the Video Below. please spread the news, lets stop this

http://www.tunez360.net/2016/01/3-year-old-narrates-how-she-was-raped.html

Re: 3 Year Old Narrates How She Was Raped By A Man She Called 'uncle' (please Watch) by CharlyNick: 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Unbelievable............

Is such a man still alive on this earth?
Re: 3 Year Old Narrates How She Was Raped By A Man She Called 'uncle' (please Watch) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nawa o. Na this sex weakness go send some men to early grave o
Re: 3 Year Old Narrates How She Was Raped By A Man She Called 'uncle' (please Watch) by Mprex(f): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
too bad. rapists should be punished by castration undecided
Re: 3 Year Old Narrates How She Was Raped By A Man She Called 'uncle' (please Watch) by KingTom(m): 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mprex:
too bad. rapists should be punished by castration undecided
I'm in support of this
Re: 3 Year Old Narrates How She Was Raped By A Man She Called 'uncle' (please Watch) by gomzy121: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
ppl that rape gals from 10 down should be condemned for life or sent to war front, nobi small war oo, boko haram war or syria war

1 Like

Re: 3 Year Old Narrates How She Was Raped By A Man She Called 'uncle' (please Watch) by suruwilliams(m): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
Endtime rape shocked
Re: 3 Year Old Narrates How She Was Raped By A Man She Called 'uncle' (please Watch) by Mprex(f): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
KingTom:
I'm in support of this
halo

(1) (Reply)

How To Dump Your Girlfriend Without Offense / How I Almost Choked To Death And Burn Down A Building / 10 Great Tips On How To Satisfy Your Woman Sexually [18+] 10 Great Tips On How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.