Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Aerial View Of 19th Century's Abeokuta, Yorubaland - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aerial View Of 19th Century's Abeokuta, Yorubaland (4489 Views)

"We Support Oba Akanbi As The Emir Of Yorubaland" - Iwo People (Photos) / "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / Alake Is A Junior King In Yorubaland – Awujale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aerial View Of 19th Century's Abeokuta, Yorubaland by ggrin(f): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
Aerial View of 19th Century's Abeokuta, Yorubaland (one of oldest photographs of the ancient city) #heritage http://pic.twitter.com/GGqyOjPD2R

Re: Aerial View Of 19th Century's Abeokuta, Yorubaland by ggrin(f): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
Would really love to reside in Abeokuta, somehow cool, calm and friendly environment. Just that they have funny names grin

Lalasticlala
Re: Aerial View Of 19th Century's Abeokuta, Yorubaland by Tolexander: 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
But my primary school teacher made us believe Abeokuta people were leaving under the rock in the 18th century, hence the reason for the name "Abeokuta".
Re: Aerial View Of 19th Century's Abeokuta, Yorubaland by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Aerial View Of 19th Century's Abeokuta, Yorubaland by tpiar: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
Tolexander:
But my primary school teacher made us believe Abeokuta people were leaving under the rock in the 18th century, hence the reason for the name "Abeokuta".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abeokuta

(1) (Reply)

Why White People May Not Be Humans, A Thought / African Americans Of Partly Hausa Descent / Interracial Marriages In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.