Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

MTN Sends Him Message To Re-register His Sim For The Third Time! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Sends Him Message To Re-register His Sim For The Third Time! (696 Views)

Get N25,000 Worth Of Airtime When You Re-register Your Barred Airtel Sim / But MTN Never Send Me MSG To Re-register My 3 SIM Cards.. / MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Sends Him Message To Re-register His Sim For The Third Time! by Hemanwel(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Happy Sunday Nairalanders!
I got a message from MTN Nigeria to go re-register my sim.After doing the sim re-registeration twice before - and even got an acknowledgement message - why would they send another message for me to re-register for the third time??Could this be some sorta gross incompetence from MTN or they just wanna stress a brother?Abi na computer error?
And they still had the guts to give me an ultimatum till Jan 18 to get it done or I lose calling out.On top their own incompetence oh!....

Dear customer, we regret from 18 JAN you will not be able to call until you update your picture/fingerprint at any MTN SIM REG Centre. Our centres are open from 7am-10pm this weekend. Valid ID required
Re: MTN Sends Him Message To Re-register His Sim For The Third Time! by Khoded1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
Same thing here ooooooo. Dtz wot dey send me again. Mtn wetin i buy from ur shop wey i no pay ooooooo?
Re: MTN Sends Him Message To Re-register His Sim For The Third Time! by MrBONE2(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
Same thing with my King ,Queen,Prince of Kuvuki Land.Infact am going there with my Guwara Guwara as a sign to show them that i will not take it any longer with them when it happen again.
Gyarbonka Shakalalalalaaa

Re: MTN Sends Him Message To Re-register His Sim For The Third Time! by freetalk2: 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hope MTN didn't Lock your sim as threatened. Also make sure you register at an Authorised MTN store and not those boys and girls on the road.

http://www.Gallantsms.com Send Sms for #1.30 across all networks.
Bulk SMS Service

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Will Be Extremely Thin? / *video* And *photo* Lil Wayne Pours Champagne On Samsung Galaxy S7 In New Ads / Airtel Introduces Free Facebook Without Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.