Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot (44467 Views)

Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Pictured With Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by powerfulsettingz: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
I was here
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by ttemmi(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
Alright
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
pyyxxaro:
The Family of the Ishhwurus

From Umorleru kingdom

Their daughter would obviously be Omajaa cry

Their Aunty would obviously be aunty Ayamantanga embarassed

cheesy
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
nice
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by IntroVAT: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ishawuruuu!
Ruined my childhood, but limited my sins cry
God bless the Bamiloyes

6 Likes

Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by AdeniyiA(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
abhosts:
Good Old Family Values.

How I wish our young would emulate people like these Instead of the Likes of Davido and Wizkid.
I pray they'd listen so they can have great homes and not babymamas leading to vicious cycle of abnormalities in children raised by single parent undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Pvictor10(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
Very soon, you will start talking about me. I believe. Born to be great too. Check my signature though
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by mysticwarrior(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Its ishawuru, okotoaro, Aro meta, Olokoshodudu was sent on a spiriual mission.
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by CaptainRahl(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
klem93:
Amazing christian and Godly family. A Lovely Photo Indeed...
This guy reminds me of his movie- Just a little sin.
Lovely family!

1 Like

Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by yipata: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
u,re loved , God bless
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by fiftynaira(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Is it jst only me that does not know this family...

Re they related to PMB?

Is the man the pastor?

N:B the girl tho she fine oo
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by zingov: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
klem93:
wow wow wow,am a fan I love dea movies when 2 powers jam the lesser one will bow,I desire a God fearing woman
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Ishilove: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Till date 'Agbara Nla' remains my favourite production smiley

1 Like

Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by BroughtUp: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
klem93:
A Family to emulate.
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Moneyhatesme(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mtcheew, dis ppl wey dem films dy bore like man utd match
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by mekonglobal(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
okedoyinolabisi:
God give us Christian homes!
Stop ask for it work towards it! As one makes his bed, so he lay on it.
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by mekonglobal(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
okedoyinolabisi:
Stop asking for it work towards it! As one makes his bed, so he lay on it.
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Nicholas1800(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
Tolexander:
Isawuru, Ayamatanga and Aro meta!
se na for your mouth dem suppose hear am.
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by cucuzee247(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
When you know what Godly home is, and you work towards it...A house built on the solid rock cannot be shaken!
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
fiftynaira:
Is it jst only me that does not know this family...

Re they related to PMB?

Is the man the pastor?

N:B the girl tho she fine oo

Mike & Gloria Bamiloye - Both from ilesha, osun state. Husband owns mount zion ministries. Its a film ministry. Most popular movie produced was "agbara nla". Very popular in the 90's. I think it was shown on tv as well. Him and his wife act in almost all their movies. Evangelistic, gospel, witchcraft, cast & bind, holy holy storylines.

Some church folk are obsessed wt their movies. It has a following. They do english & yoruba versions. As in literally, not translated. I was surprised when i found out they still produce them. Levels have changed now too, saw one they shot in australia and the USA. I think theyve reduced all those old skool babalawo stuff.

TMI, i know.

4 Likes

Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by lepasharon(f): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
janellemonae:

Mike & Gloria Bamiloye - Both from ilesha, osun state. Husband owns mount zion ministries. Its a film ministry. Most popular movie produced was "agbara nla". Very popular in the 90's. I think it was shown on tv as well. Him and his wife act in almost all their movies. Evangelistic, gospel, witchcraft, cast & bind, holy holy storylines.

Some church folk are obsessed wt their movies. It has a following. They do english & yoruba versions. As in literally, not translated. I was surprised when i found out they still produce them. Levels have changed now too, saw one they shot in australia and the USA. I think theyve reduced all those old skool babalawo stuff.

TMI, i know.

Are they deeper life ?
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by gidjah(m): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
Great family. The seed of the righteous shall be mighty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
lepasharon:

Are they deeper life ?

I have no idea but definitely from dt religious 'genre' - no earring, no makeup christianity. I thought deeper life pple dont watch tv or sthn like dt. Probably not deeper life.

1 Like

Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
coolhamid:
Cute, I used to watch his movies back then.
Though, most of his movies seems to have same story lines, like praying to fight the demons.

Yes...quite true. But...quite good acting though.
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by tuscani: 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Tolexander:
Isawuru, Ayamatanga and Aro meta!
i dey fill you
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by oluwazino(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jesus children
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
LegalBaby:
aww dami bamiloye i miss him we acted together in OBMs and joshua bam they all looking god ..good they re doin well
Pls how can one reach them for auditions. Would like to. Tnx
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by BIGTinfotech: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
An exemplary godly family!
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Geeprays1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
okedoyinolabisi:
My dear sister,this is a matter of choice. All of us are products of the choices we made in the past. So I can assure you if you make the right choice. You are blessed
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by doublehonor: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
LegalBaby:
aww dami bamiloye i miss him we acted together in OBMs and joshua bam they all looking god ..good they re doin well
watched them in OBMS too...lifting knowledge to a great height
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by fiftynaira(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
janellemonae:

Some church folk are obsessed wt their

movies. It has a following. They do english & yoruba versions. As in literally, not translated. I was surprised when i found out they still produce them. Levels have changed now too, saw one they shot in australia and the USA. I think theyve reduced all those old skool babalawo stuff.

TMI, i know.

Thanks for well put clarification

do you know if there daughter is married?

1 Like

Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Otuosowo(f): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
Amazing family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV / All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.