Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot (44468 Views)

Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Pictured With Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
Cute
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
I so love their film
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Seun(m): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Gosh. Mrs. Gloria Bamiloye just started aging after all these years. If she didn't gain weight she probably would not have aged at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by okedoyinolabisi(f): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
mekonglobal:

Stop asking for it work towards it! As one makes his bed, so he lay on it.

yea you are right but then all still lies wt God. ask and it shall be given..... the presence of God can never be underestimated

1 Like

Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Appareil(m): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
gidjah:
Great family. The seed of the righteous shall be mighty
Amen! Sure!
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Maximus85(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
OK, let's see it this way. What's the difference between the incantations of a babalawo in real life and the incantations in movies.
Now, how far should a true Christian go into learning these demonic incantations all in the name of making a Christian movie?

What is the difference between a pastor reciting demonic incantations in a movie and a babalawo?

Colossians 3:8 warns us Christians against using rotten languages and if I'm not wrong, I don't think these deep demonic languages used in these our Christian movies is something right in God's point of view.

Shallom.
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Ifedinho08(m): 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lovely family
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by shikfu(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Blessed family.Looking really lovely.
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by LegalBaby(f): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

Pls how can one reach them for auditions. Would like to. Tnx

if u in ibadan contact their office in mokola near group medical..i think the should link u up..but i have left acting now!! so i have less infos!
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
LegalBaby:

if u in ibadan contact their office in mokola near group medical..i think the should link u up..but i have left acting now!! so i have less infos!
Tnx for the info but do you have an idea on how one can audition? I live in Lagos by the way.Tnx once more
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
Love this family smiley[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Yuneehk(f): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hmmm! I remember Mount Zion films! Lovely photo
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by LegalBaby(f): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

Tnx for the info but do you have an idea on how one can audition? I live in Lagos by the way.Tnx once more

quite difficult to say my auditiion was yrs ago..nd that was becase dami.was my skulmate nd friend i get to see him a lot.. then den started doin d stage drama wit them....like i said its.been. years i stopped..nd i wasnt d type to follow up on old frends..but go on Damis insta or fbooknd drop a message..he shud reply u. better still go on joshuas page..cos dami is quite a busy fellow!! u welcme
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by tickles2luv2016(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
Iishaawuuruu!!!gbogbo agbara ti a ba ni, la o fi ba o ja grin

1 Like

Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by bolliejay(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lovely Christian family. They changed the face of Nigerian gospel movies.
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Karleyb: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
Cute family. I use to think she speaks like she always has a cold or her nose is blocked lol...love them though..

2 Likes

Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by HomeOfMe(f): 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
They've really come a long way.
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
LegalBaby:

quite difficult to say my auditiion was yrs ago..nd that was becase dami.was my skulmate nd friend i get to see him a lot.. then den started doin d stage drama wit them....like i said its.been. years i stopped..nd i wasnt d type to follow up on old frends..but go on Damis insta or fbooknd drop a message..he shud reply u. better still go on joshuas page..cos dami is quite a busy fellow!! u welcme
You've been more than helpful. Tnx so much. Will do that.
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by amanikondo: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
haryodejy:
did u see dem fearing God? quote me and go crazy grin tongue

I have quoted and you will run mad.

2 Likes

Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
LegalBaby:

You've been more than helpful. Tnx so much. Will do that
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by spiralwedge(m): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
okedoyinolabisi:
God give us Christian homes
1 God give us Christian homes! Homes where the Bible is loved and taught, Homes where the Master's will is sought, Homes crowned with beauty Your love has wrought; God give us Christian homes; God give us Christian homes!
2 God give us Christian homes! Homes where the father is true and strong, Homes that are free from the blight of wrong, Homes that are joyous with love and song; God give us Christian homes; God give us Christian homes!
3 God give us Christian homes! Homes where the mother, in caring quest, Strives to show others Your way is best, Homes where the Lord is an honored guest; God give us Christian homes; God give us Christian homes!
4 God give us Christian homes! Homes where the children are led to know Christ in His beauty who loves them so, Homes where the altar fires burn and glow; God give us Christian homes; God give us Christian homes!

1 Like

Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by spiralwedge(m): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
okedoyinolabisi:
God give us Christian homes

1 God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the Master's will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty Your love has
wrought;
God give us Christian homes;
God give us Christian homes!
2 God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;
3 God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in caring quest,
Strives to show others Your way is best,
Homes where the Lord is an honored guest;
4 God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;

2 Likes

Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by preetyb(f): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lovely couple
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by perkyendy(m): 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
Wonderful and Blessing to the world family

You need to read this before you get married to her
http://seyiadesina.com/word/brothers-shine-your-eyes-it-could-be-makeup
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by akinsmyk(m): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
Maximus85:
OK, let's see it this way. What's the difference between the incantations of a babalawo in real life and the incantations in movies.
Now, how far should a true Christian go into learning these demonic incantations all in the name of making a Christian movie?

What is the difference between a pastor reciting demonic incantations in a movie and a babalawo?

Colossians 3:8 warns us Christians against using rotten languages and if I'm not wrong, I don't think these deep demonic languages used in these our Christian movies is something right in God's point of view.

Shallom.

See how someone just reasoned. This is a movie done to suit the practical reality so people would see consequences of what they do. So they can turn to God.

That was a willing and deliberate act. That is not them before God. God is so pleased with what they are doing to make people learn and turn to him if they're doing it sincerely.

You need to realize that they engage themselves in serious prayers and fasting not long before going on set. They do same after the shoot to cancel and nulify any negative impact it might have on them.

I use to be a drama member in ma churcch. Those who act drama in church are prayer warriors too. Those who act herbalist and other relating roles needs to be closer to God and be his son.

So for your conclusion, you're 100% wrong. If your're reciting those incantations for real without a purpose God knows about, then you're in it.
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Favolly(f): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
Thought their ministry forbids hair and make-up lipsrsealed
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by Maximus85(m): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
akinsmyk:

See how someone just reasoned. This is a movie done to suit the practical reality so people would see consequences of what they do. So they can turn to God.

That was a willing and deliberate act. That is not them before God. God is so pleased with what they are doing to make people learn and turn to him if they're doing it sincerely.

You need to realize that they engage themselves in serious prayers and fasting not long before going on set. They do same after the shoot to cancel and nulify any negative impact it might have on them.

I use to be a drama member in ma churcch. Those who act drama in church are prayer warriors too. Those who act herbalist and other relating roles needs to be closer to God and be his son.

So for your conclusion, you're 100% wrong. If your're reciting those incantations for real without a purpose God knows about, then you're in it.

See how someone just said something from his or her own mind with no scriptural backing.
The more people see these things, the more they get to know about spiritism when some will be interested.
I have a movie producing uncle, I used to go to their location. I won't say more. But I know what's up when it comes to these spiritistic things.

Mind you, I never said they can't teach people through their movies but how deep should they go?
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by sapientia(m): 12:25am On Jan 18, 2016
this woman doesnt look like his wife that i know ooo
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by xreal: 3:48am On Jan 18, 2016
Tolexander:
Isawuru, Ayamatanga and Aro meta!
u no serious.

Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by deebrain(m): 6:41am On Jan 18, 2016
Tolexander:
Isawuru, Ayamatanga and Aro meta!

correct. Nna, Your head dey there.
Re: Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot by babajeje123(m): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2016
Maximus85:

Shallom.
I guess you are a deeper life member because a friend of mine in the church said the same thing to me when I was in a drama group during my University days. Apostle Paul, though a Hebrew, became a Jew to the Jews, a Gentile to the Gentile in order to win them to Christ. The incantations you hear in Christian films and dramas are not real in the first place. Next time you are watching one,try to listen very well to those lines. You will be surprise that they are just mere and funny words that have been crammed and been recited by those actors and actresses that needed them for their roles.
Christian actors and actresses are not what they act. Like Paul, they only become those characters to win souls for Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV / All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.