Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

The Honorable Minister Of The Federal Republic"compel a man to clean his shoes " - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Honorable Minister Of The Federal Republic"compel a man to clean his shoes " (574 Views)

Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told / Hilarious!interior Minister Dambazau Makes DSS Officer Clean His Shoes. (photo) / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Honorable Minister Of The Federal Republic"compel a man to clean his shoes " by Realone92(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
My questions , was that man doing his job to impress him ? Or is it the minister that pay his salary or the State .
This happened in public he actually made him clean his shoes raising his trouser up " how pathetic "!!!!

Re: The Honorable Minister Of The Federal Republic"compel a man to clean his shoes " by Realone92(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
More

Re: The Honorable Minister Of The Federal Republic"compel a man to clean his shoes " by psucc(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
The same security will do and undo to ensure that a poor motorcyclist part with N50 before passing the roadblock.
Re: The Honorable Minister Of The Federal Republic"compel a man to clean his shoes " by Realone92(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
psucc:
The same security will do and undo to ensure that a poor motorcyclist part with N50 before passing the roadblock.
" u rite bro " I guess this is the change we all crave for .....

(1) (Reply)

Promise Of A New Lease Of Life For Nigeria's Epileptic Power Sector Was Kindled / Is This Man Truly The Tiger Of The East / Three (3) Reason Why I Think President Buhari Is "Fighting Corruption"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.