Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? (2555 Views)

Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? / Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by NOIBMUUL(m): 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Twaci:
Because we are hardworking cool

Hardworking in olosho biz abi?
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by politricks: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Twaci:
I never said u folks were lazy, just have a lot of responsibilities i guess......
Dont you think you would have made more sense if you had written this initially?
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
Two questions for you.. 1. Do you have a boyfriend? 2. Do you work for your money?
No

No, I solely depend on my parents

satisfied?
now tell me the point you want to make from those questions undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by Twaci(f): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
politricks:
Dont you think you would have made more sense if you had written this initially?
Guess whats expected from you all is not to jump to silly conclusions
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by Twaci(f): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
NOIBMUUL:

Hardworking in olosho biz abi?
When knowledge aint speaking, i aint listening undecided

Swerve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by AwesomeDuru(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
No

No, I solely depend on my parents

satisfied?

now tell me the point you want to make from those questions undecided
Maybe you don't have a boyfriend now, but I'm sure you've had one at one point in time
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
Twaci:
When knowledge aint speaking, i aint listening undecided

Swerve.

Kickline!! grin
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by politricks: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
Twaci:
Guess whats expected from you all is not to jump to silly conclusions
Guess what is also expected from you is not to make silly hasty generalization.
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
are you complaining undecided

make guys too wise up nah undecided
hmm i am not complaining but u need a prophet to tell u wat i said its d truth, "point of refrence are our tertiary institutions. "saintlovern
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
Maybe you don't have a boyfriend now, but I'm sure you've had one at one point in time
yes,

I don't depend on my bf to live undecided. Y'all should stop this mentality of a ladies depending on guys.

Shuu how much is your pocket money sef to sustain us both undecided undecided

Some ladies either look onto their parents which I don't think is bad or work to survive.

You need to change that ashewo joint you stay o undecided
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
saintloveren:
hmm i am not complaining but u need a prophet to tell u wat i said its d truth, "point of refrence are our tertiary institutions. "saintlovern
Not all ladies are like that undecided

That's the point I want you to get undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Twaci:
And just how did u arrive at that results Saint?

Shey u read Sickstars' post?

The mistake you all keep making is concluding (without facts ofcourse undecided) that any girl with a fat bank account is either depending on a guy or is sleeping around...

...smart. undecided
I did not conclude without fact, "take a look at the hostel where you live, the streets, churches, the schools entirely and our environment, then you will understand what i said, "saintloveren
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by Twaci(f): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
politricks:
Guess what is also expected from you is not to make silly hasty generalization.
Ok cheesy. Correction noted. Thanks smiley
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Not all ladies are like that undecided

That's the point I want you to get undecided
TRUE. "saintloveren
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
saintloveren:
TRUE. "saintloveren
Good smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by Twaci(f): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Kickline!! grin
Lemme joor embarassed
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Twaci:
Lemme joor embarassed

Warrapen? embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by Twaci(f): 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Warrapen? embarassed embarassed
embarassed embarassed embarassed

How's ur day?
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
Twaci:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

How's ur day?

Annoyingly boring....I have been trying to look inside my head

Yours?
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by ronald4lif(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ladies have more money in their bank accounts than men? Where did you get that from? undecided
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by Twaci(f): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Annoyingly boring....I have been trying to look inside my head

Yours?
Been playing video games but ditched it for nairaland. Now that u are done with the E.sheet, what next?

Still on the MK?
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
Twaci:
Been playing video games but ditched it for nairaland. Now that u are done with the E.sheet, what next?

Still on the MK?

That Ninja game or Fifa? cheesy

Nah not on MK..... Taking a stroll
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by Twaci(f): 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

That Ninja game or Fifa? cheesy

Nah not on MK..... Taking a stroll
Tried Fifa....3 to nothing cry

So i switched to Venetica cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Twaci:
Tried Fifa....3 to nothing cry

So i switched to Venetica cheesy

You'd better start learning that Fifa o lol..... abi you want me to teach you personally? wink
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by Twaci(f): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You'd better start learning that Fifa o lol..... abi you want me to teach you personally? wink
undecided See this guy...
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Twaci:
undecided See this guy...

I've told you my own...... tongue
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by olami100(m): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
Twaci:
Because some of us are hardworking cool

Babe I just gbadun u directly from ur profile pix.. I admire u.. Let talk and I will be glad to know u beta.. Thank you!! Cheers.
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by Twaci(f): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I've told you my own...... tongue
I don hear cheesy. Lemme think about it!
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Twaci:
I don hear cheesy. Lemme think about it!

Think ke!.... sontin I've inserted in that contract! tongue
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
hello room, i also do ushering Jobs. Please if any available pls inbox me on my mail rhodalilly6@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? by Darkseid(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Even with all the money, they still can't buy recharge card.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? / UEFA FINAL / Any Lady Or Guy Who Doesn't Like PDA Is A Hypocrite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.