Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble (3090 Views)

Yvonne Jegede And Her Father Resemble So Much (Photo) / Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today / 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
On a serious note, the picture is nice. And I think you look like Seyi Law.
Re: Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble by Davidovinci(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
Op, u look like jedi master yoda of star warz
Re: Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ugly Sean tizzle
Re: Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble by suave558(m): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Must you resemble a celebrity? angry can't you be yourself? Tsseeww. . everyone wants to look like a celebrity these days#smh
Re: Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble by Dubemkelly(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
Balotelli

1 Like

Re: Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Twaci:
Baba Suwe undecided
Oh goodness Twaci... Somebody's self esteem grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble by SpicyMimi(f): 12:47am On Jan 18, 2016
.....hummmm....be careful of that moniker you are crushing on and stalking, the person behind that moniker might just be a teen.

Chaaai....matured people Don finish for Nl!!! Guess many of the old users are now married with greater responsibilities and less time for Nairaland. I miss the old Nairanders o!
Re: Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble by capsule(m): 1:37am On Jan 18, 2016
As I c d op, I come remember lassa fever... undecided undecided
Re: Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble by vicstar(m): 3:35am On Jan 18, 2016
suave558:
Must you resemble a celebrity? angry can't you be yourself? Tsseeww. . everyone wants to look like a celebrity these days#smh

wanted to ask him dat too cry ,anyway he's just a teen longing to feel among lipsrsealed, still pondering over what his expectations were.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble by darealsola(m): 5:13am On Jan 18, 2016
SpicyMimi:
.....hummmm....be careful of that moniker you are crushing on and stalking, the person behind that moniker might just be a teen.

Chaaai....matured people Don finish for Nl!!! Guess many of the old users are now married with greater responsibilities and less time for Nairaland. I miss the old Nairanders o!
then u too go marry ur ass and get urself a fucking responsibility nd stop being an old popo on NL..
Re: Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble by ruggedtimi(m): 5:32am On Jan 18, 2016
ayab66:
Wande coal
d answer op has been expctng....
Re: Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble by ruggedtimi(m): 5:34am On Jan 18, 2016
vicstar:

wanted to ask him dat too cry ,anyway he's just a teen longing to feel among lipsrsealed, still pondering over what his expectations were.
u were also once a teen...dump ass
Re: Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble by severee(m): 5:46am On Jan 18, 2016
Taiye taiwo
Re: Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble by aishmuhd(f): 6:06am On Jan 18, 2016
ShakurM:
2go pple have taken over NL oooo angry
me I wonder ooh
Re: Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble by olagamalin(m): 6:32am On Jan 18, 2016
darealsola:
I took this selfie after today's service.someone told me its nice.I want u guys to comment on which celeb that I resemble+ z d photo nice
You remind me of Rango
Re: Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble by SpicyMimi(f): 9:10am On Jan 18, 2016
darealsola:
then u too go marry ur ass and get urself a fucking responsibility nd stop being an old popo on NL..
Awwwwh so sweet Lil thing.....I have done that already, check my last post...I was here last 2014 dear.
Re: Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble by OluMiide1211: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
You resemble darealsola

By the way, you in need of an architect, engineer, surveyor, projects manager, standby supervisor been on site, I can be at your service, let's Talk About Your Dream House 😉 We have the Skills and Vision to make it a Reality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's $ex Tape Played In Public? (see It Here) / Rick Ross Like Made In Nigeria Footwear By Nigerian Shoe Brand And He Get It / Photos From Actress Iyabo Ojo's Daughter's Matriculation Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.