Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Am I Really That Ugly... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Really That Ugly... (1669 Views)

I Really Felt Bad For A Girl Today / Is Sex Really That Sweet (guys Only) / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Really That Ugly... by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
Yes
Re: Am I Really That Ugly... by dguizman(m): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
If I view dat ur profile,make dem ban me till eternity..who u one dey fool .
Re: Am I Really That Ugly... by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
refiner:
op....u are very very very very very very very very ugli like

megrin

cheers!!!!

You are not ugly naa, i mean, look at ya lips
Like it was carved from mount olive, but then Again it could just be that konji is making me type all this

#signs sad
Re: Am I Really That Ugly... by firstking01(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
Moscorinho:
A young lady said am too ugly that she can date a guy as ugly as me. Nairalanders am I really that ugly!!!!!!!!!
my brother, ur nowhere near ugly et-all, just viewed ur display pics, ur ok...she prolly made that coment to scare you away...what she's unconciously telling you is, go and love yourself first, increase your hustling strength, develop and invest more on yourself and career, make good judicious use of your time, then return to me...thats what she meant when she said, you are ugly i can't date you...

I just created a thread on this same issue now, delve into it and get wisdom as a single youth...the title of the thread is wisdom for singles.
Re: Am I Really That Ugly... by firstking01(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Moscorinho:
A young lady said am too ugly that she can date a guy as ugly as me. Nairalanders am I really that ugly!!!!!!!!!
my brother, ur nowhere near ugly et-all, just viewed ur display pics, ur ok...she prolly made that coment to scare you away...what she's unconciously telling you is, go and love yourself first, increase your hustling strength, develop and invest more on yourself and career, make good judicious use of your time, then return to me...thats what she meant when she said, you are ugly i can't date you...

I just created a thread on this same issue now, delve into it and get wisdom as a single youth...the title of the thread is wisdom for singles....these are all what she was telling you in essence.
Re: Am I Really That Ugly... by Moscorinho(m): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2016
@dudeweed u don see my new pics. Shame go baf u from up reach down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAN You??? +19 / Check Out This Valentine Question! / What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.