Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos (19560 Views)

FG Bans Open Registration Of SIM Cards / 6 Things NITEL Should Do To Get Nigerians To Buy Its SIM Cards Like Hot Cakes! / Track Other Android Phones With Their Sim Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by Kingy10: 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
kullozone:
Mtcheew!!

I just want to know why they always remove my airtime leaving me with only #4 no matter the amount i recharge.

Bet why
Same here bro, i think I'm the only one that experience this, do u subscribed to mtn music
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by kullozone(m): 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Kingy10:

Same here bro, i think I'm the only one that experience this, do u subscribed to mtn music

I didn't... But sometimes I do get messages from mtn that my music plus subscription has been automatically renewed.
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by eleko1: 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
9jatatafo:

Make all their masts fall down
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by Kitter: 11:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
politricks:
What has that got to do with anything?
oh! pls
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by treach(m): 12:03am On Jan 18, 2016
politricks:
If NCC fail to do their job you complian. If they do their job, you still complain. Tell me what NCC has done wrong or is MTN the only network in this country?

You know the best when you see one... After MTN then others.......
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by Greatness366(f): 12:11am On Jan 18, 2016
David0:
Just port simple as dat, Y kill ursef when u can port and maintain same no.

I think a lot of ppl still don't understand d porting system.
pls how can I port ooo Mtn is unbearable
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by pat358(m): 7:01am On Jan 18, 2016
What plans does MTN have for people living in diaspora?
Provision was made for Nigerians living in diaspora to register for BVN. I pray Network providers would do the same
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 18, 2016
egorov:
of a truth, when it comes to Internet services, MTN is still d best, forget about the cost
sorry to say but that's not true. Etisalat still has the best and fastest internet service in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 18, 2016
jericco1:

Yes oh... it works well with simple server
Even psiphon they work like madt
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by JideSM: 8:30am On Jan 18, 2016
Goridoe:
[size=14pt]I have received almost 30 sms from MTN telling me to do the biometric stuff or whatsoever, saying they will have no option than to block my line permanently by January 31 if i fail to comply by doing the biometric... i need to get in touch with them on twitter asap cos me don kuku get plan for them already, its either they come to my house and do the biometric or i borrow and exhaust 750 airtime from them before the deadline... na kuku 100 naira i buy sim .. so who con lose? [/size] angry grin angry bomboclarts.!

Y'ello, I am sorry about the challenges with your SIM registration. I will like to know your present location for right action. You may as well visit our thread https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread for immediate attention.
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by JideSM: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2016
pat358:
What plans does MTN have for people living in diaspora?
Provision was made for Nigerians living in diaspora to register for BVN. I pray Network providers would do the same

We do have special considerations for MTN Nigeria subscribers outside Nigeria. They may need to send us mail and right actions from us will follow. For more enquiries here, kindly see https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread.
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by Nnenna18(f): 10:24am On Jan 18, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by David0(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2016
Greatness366:
pls how can I port ooo Mtn is unbearable

Just try google it out, u ll get info on any network u wish to port to.
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by opegold11: 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Na wa for mtn. I don register my sim almost 3 times naw nd still bring this their massage that O should register again. Omo mtn is becoming unbearable oooo.
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by mobaladf: 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
mtn foolish network
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by jericco1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
Harkinlaby95:
Even psiphon they work like madt
It doesn't work with my psiphon...I've downloaded virtually all psiphon app there's, pls kindly give me the link to the one you're using. And settings to it too
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 19, 2016
jericco1:
It doesn't work with my psiphon...I've downloaded virtually all psiphon app there's, pls kindly give me the link to the one you're using. And settings to it too
www.ityunit.com/2015/07/free-mtn-browsing-with-psiphon-handler.html?m=1
Re: MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos by jericco1(m): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Top 7 Tech Innovations That Will Change The Future / Samsung Galaxy Star Pro sold as Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 in Jumia & Slot. / Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.