Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari (38218 Views)

Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family / Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro / Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by CreampieAngela(f): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
They say Gabaramatu is currently under heavy military siege. Refugees are pouring into Sapele, Ughelli, Warri. I pray this does not escalate. Tompolo should submit himself to the authorities without further ado. Let there be peace in the Delta. Let there be peace in the MB

3 Likes

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by docadams: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
@Omenka, the ideal thing Tompolo would have done is to submit himself to the authorities. But this present government has no regards for the rule of law. They disobey court orders, they pronounce the accused guilty even before arraignment, they kill and maim. How do you expect Tompolo to submit to such authority?

It's even possible that the guys sponsoring these recent bombings are in Buhari's government. I remember vividly that MEND is still aggrieved with Jonathan and Tompolo along with other ex-militants who benefited from Jonathan's govt. So its payback time. If Tompolo loves his life, he shouldn't submit to the present authorities. If I'm Tompolo, I'd run far away till this political militancy subsides. Yes, this recent militancy has political coloration. Quote me anywhere on this.

Hmmmmmmm

Obviously. you are not a good adviser.

8 Likes

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by ahaz: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
During this afternoons Radio Biafra broadcast, Uche Mefor, the Deputy Director of IPOB, claimed responsibility for the Warri bombings. He said the Igbos are willing, ready and prepared to carry our more bombing attacks if, in his own word, ''Tyrant Buhari does not release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow''
Jesus! I never knew lassa fever is this bad...mr in your next life desist from eating rats eeh, its not good for u.

16 Likes

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
docadams:

Hmmmmmmm

Obviously. you are not a good adviser.
I'm just being real men. Tompolo will be destroyed if he submits to the authorities. I honestly believe he's innocent.

7 Likes

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by madenigga(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
While Tompolo is crying of his innocence, some people are blowing hot air on his behalf.

I believe that Tompolo will tow the sane path to save his life.

lol... I taught dat as at dz afternoon u were calling him a criminal now u ve changed mouth..mumu

12 Likes

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
madenigga:

lol... I taught dat as at dz afternoon u were calling him a criminal now u ve changed mouth..mumu
IPOBian learn how to read...

I said Tompolo has dissociated himself from the CRIMINAL act and those that are responsible are CRIMINALS! Na English I use no be Okrika dialect...

You guys want to turn ND into war zone but your plans are DOA!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by Remii(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I said Tompolo has dissociated himself from the CRIMINAL act and those that are responsible are CRIMINALS! Na English I use no be Okrika dialect...

he should report himself to police station in warri,

2 Likes

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Remii:
he should report himself to police station in warri,
I hope he does the needful though!

2 Likes

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by docadams: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
I'm just being real men. Tompolo will be destroyed if he submits to the authorities. I honestly believe he's innocent.

Hmmmmmmm

I find it difficult to understand your stand on this. Well, here is what I posted on another thread on Tompolo where he tried to exonerate himself of complicit in the bombings:

“I could not have gone ahead to carry out such action knowing that every finger will be pointed at me because of my case with the Federal Government,” he added.

"This is what you get when you choose to live a life of a
fugitive. While the law will be in hot pursuit, foes as
'friends' will cause mayhem with your signature imprinted
on it to gain some capital.

Even your staunch supporters may not fancy a life on the
run given their affliction with Yamlosis. If condition
permits, they will take your bleeding skull to the authority
on a platter to save themselves.

Meanwhile, those you claim to be fighting for will be
causing the day you were born for bringing upon them
another gale of destruction. If opportuned. they will
eliminate you for their own peace.

In such a conundrum, nowhere is safe to be except in the
custody of the authority that only needs you to answer to
some charges."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by Pidggin(f): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
If Tompolo submits himself he should kiss freedom goodbye

4 Likes

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
I am indifference with no recommendation to anybody.

Anyhow the matter end, all of us go see am.

I just hate APC, period!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by bettercreature(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
BURUTAI IS ANTICIPATING HIS NEXT MOVE

1 Like

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by jayloms: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ok
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by jeje123(m): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
Iwa omo loma n mun omo se okigbe
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by Jabioro: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hian! I bet you no dull moment on nairaland today over Tompolo issue.Na only him waka come ?NEPA oo my Nokia 3310 wan quench..
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by oluwasegun007(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
My broda d safest place presently for u is a place in KUJE Abuja.....

and for that person working for Efcc, i'll speak with him (KEYAMO) on your behalf..... cool

1 Like

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by Wize1: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
ebamma:
he is probably talking about Festus Keyamo there,
He should just get himself arrested,

That's the only thing that can save him now

The description aptly points to Festus Keyamo. I remember a while ago when Festus wrote a letter to the IG raising an alarm that Tompolo openly threatened to kill him ,over the choice of a candidate for Delta elections, and that no one would do anything to him in the country. Not even the then president. Festus went ahead to make a call to the then Delta governor who obviously was powerless over the warlord. Dude was living above the law.

Fast forward to just few months, the tides have changed. Th hunter is now the hunted. Life tho.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Chameleon, Stop saying "IPobian", don't be a coward, say what you have exactly in mind.... Say it... "IGBO", You're now hiding under IPOB to insult anybody that disagrees with you.

Cursed be that night I was defending someone like you.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by AmakaDNB(f): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Okay
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by Guyman02: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Tompolo doesnt need to tell Nigerians what we know already, but its good he is raising the alarm.
He is a target and it is obvious he is not behind the recent pipeline bombings.
The EFCC/APC lawyer he is referring to is the 'agbero' called FESTUS Keyamo

3 Likes

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by kodi1268: 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
obey court order my friend

1 Like

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by kachnov(m): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
During this afternoons Radio Biafra broadcast, Uche Mefor, the Deputy Director of IPOB, claimed responsibility for the Warri bombings. He said the Igbos are willing, ready and prepared to carry our more bombing attacks if, in his own word, ''Tyrant Buhari does not release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow''

And you believe him?

The media will be this governments undoing...come what may Nigeria should be our priority not all these divisions and affiliations here and there.
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by BrosPeter: 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
This Man Must Have read TonyeBarcanista' thread....

Shame to the IPOB Youths!

TonyeBarcanista For President.... tongue

See hypocrisy below

7 Likes

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by Guyman02: 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
CreampieAngela:
They say Gabaramatu is currently under heavy military siege. Refugees are pouring into Sapele, Ughelli, Warri. I pray this does not escalate. Tompolo should submit himself to the authorities without further ado. Let there be peace in the Delta. Let there be peace in the MB

Submit himself like Dasuki and be jailed and freed and rearrested and freed and rearrested abi? Nigeria is becoming a jungle where rule of rule is becoming an anathema, ask PMB

3 Likes

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
smiley
idu1:
Where's Mizmycoli
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by madenigga(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
Beremx:
I thought some dimwits said Tompolo is untouchable? Why is he crying to Buhari to save him?

im never see anything!
lol...
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by Demallcrazy(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
vivianblog3:

Try and read your dictionary to differentiate between SOURCE AND REPORT FROM .. by the way happy sunday nice bizzy body grin grin grin
Chai!
Omenka nah a whole u dis bae give diz kyne uppercut? grin
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
This Man Must Have read TonyeBarcanista' thread....

Shame to the IPOB Youths!

TonyeBarcanista For President.... tongue
Tonyebarcanista, I am really loving that guy! He is a true son of d ND! We re no bigots!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by OgbeifunErom: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks for that characterisation

IPObians are in trouble

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
doctokwus:
Day is just breaking for tompolo.
Shey he refused efcc and a court summon and online kids were urging him on.Now he is crying.
He better go into the history of PMB and find out from the maitatsine,Chadians,Shiites,Umaru Dikko and lately Nnamdi Kanu.
U don't threaten Nigeria and go Scot free.Tompolo best option now is to present himself to efcc tomorrow under full public glare because the safest place for him now is efcc's custody.
But buhari doesn't also obey court order.
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Nobody got your time

Ngeneukwenu on barcanista

That was quite shameless of Ngenesmiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter / Keyamo Speaks On Legal Implication Of President's Gift Of 2 Jeeps / No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.