Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari (38075 Views)

Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family / Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro / Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by Firefire(m): 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
1after:

Read the trash that guy wrote again and you will understand my point. I dont care about you guys politicial stuff but bringing my tribe into it is the problem. Is Tribune the spokeperson for the Yoruba? Just read the trash from the bigot again....

Okay sir.
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by Joeoku78: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Submit yourself Tompolo to EFCC for questioning or trial by the court or face massive attack by the military which may cost you your life. You are the real criminal and corrupt man that believes in destruction to get what you want. Buhari is in power and you must be crushed.
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by bakila: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Guyman02:

Submit himself like Dasuki and be jailed and freed and rearrested and freed and rearrested abi? Nigeria is becoming a jungle where rule of rule is becoming an anathema, ask PMB
How can you hold brief for someone who has misappropriated N13bn for use in his community? If you are a judge will you lightly grant bail to Dasuki or Tompolo on those allegations.

4 Likes

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by agabusta: 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Beremx:
I thought some dimwits said Tompolo is untouchable? Why is he crying to Buhari to save him?

im never see anything!

Hallo. Good to have u around. I have not been reading a lot from u these days. smiley stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by mcee1(m): 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Chameleon, Stop saying "IPobian", don't be a coward, say what you have exactly in mind.... Say it... "IGBO", You're now hiding under IPOB to insult anybody that disagrees with you.

Cursed be that night I was defending someone like you.
Taaar! IPOB youth keep quiet there. If u are not comfortable with him,you can do the need full Iranu.

1 Like

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by ihatebuhari(f): 12:02am On Jan 18, 2016
Beremx:
I thought some dimwits said Tompolo is untouchable? Why is he crying to Buhari to save him?

im never see anything!
u don't have sense

1 Like

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:14am On Jan 18, 2016
omenka:
Madam, your source can't be "viviangist". Did you speak to him or his spokesman wrote you or what??

Bring the original source make we discuss jor.

Don't be too desperate to draw folks to your blog.

Modify:

Source is Tribune: www.tribuneonlineng.com/they-want-to-kill-me-ex-militants-leader-tompolo-writes-buhari

Well, indeed, what is going on is a lot more than meets the eye. There are surely some forces out there that desperately want to see Tompolo dead. If I were him, I'd submit myself to the authorities and let them do the rest. I'm sure he has some privileged info on who's behind these latest attacks on oil installations.

Some people, for reason of their sinister agenda, desire to promote an escalation of the situation. They imagine bringing Tompolo on a collision course with the government would hasten the realisation of some inordinate pipe dream. They wanna use Tompolo to fight fight a proxy war with the Government, but apparently, the warlord wants none of it. Hell he's tasted the good life, why would he wanna throw all that away for nothing

More and more, the suspicion of some folks around here as regards those responsible this act of extremism and wanton destruction is being validated/confirmed.

Only time will tell.
Who are you?

Dont get me wrong........I will follow you now.............

Its just morality...............

1 Like

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:45am On Jan 18, 2016
Excuzeme:

Shattap joor! angry angry

Tompolo was asked to report to EFCC to explain some financial transactions traced to his account... You advised him not to go. He listened!]

An arrest warrant was issued for him by a competent court of law... .. You advised him to ignore it. He listened

He said Oil installations will be bombed if they arrest him...... You advised him to run inside Creek. He still listened to you

Now, he realizes that eitherway, he is "goat-meat"..... You are still advising him to run 'far-far'. I dont think he wants to listen to you anymore! grin grin

Tompolo knows right now that:

1.) he can present himself to the Court (based on the arrest warrant) and put his trust in the Govt of PMB to investigate him, prosecute him if need be and face justice. In choosing this option, his crime if found guilty, wont be a death sentence. More like a Prison term for corruption.

2.) Run and let the "mercenaries" hunt him down in the Creeks or let the JTF smoke him out while on fire! In choosing this option, he sure wont come out to tell us the story of how he caught fire! grin grin .... but he will die fighting, like a "man on a mission".

So, let him chose.
I am sure he is smarter than some faceless, hate-filled IP8AD chap who is still pained by Jonathan's loss of the election.
undecided
guy you watch and read too much crime/detective thriller ...........

To be honest.......you are a security expert........do ask me why.

Good submission
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:53am On Jan 18, 2016
What Majority of you do not understand is that for criminality to continue unabbeted (militants, power failure, educational decline, boko haram, etc) it has to be fueled by political backing and interest. A criminal influence is attached to political patronage.

I have said too much already!!
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by Appareil(m): 12:56am On Jan 18, 2016
Pidggin:
If Tompolo submits himself he should kiss freedom goodbye
Most likely!

1 Like

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by AdeniyiA(m): 3:58am On Jan 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
This Man Must Have read TonyeBarcanista' thread....

Shame to the IPOB Youths!

TonyeBarcanista For President.... tongue
oh you mean the president of the youth association in his village??
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by PassingShot(m): 5:35am On Jan 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Trouble finder. tongue
E good sha. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by omenka(m): 6:00am On Jan 18, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:
Who are you?

Dont get me wrong........I will follow you now.............

Its just morality...............
I'm Omenka, son of my father. cheesy
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by Xano(m): 6:12am On Jan 18, 2016
False story
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by mysticwarrior(m): 6:40am On Jan 18, 2016
Keep quiet Tompolo, U brought this upon yourself, where is the 13billion. For the past 12 years u have been getting away with ur dubious acts in the Niger Delta waterways thinking u are an untouchable demigod, forgetting that a time like this is coming.
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by pat358(m): 6:51am On Jan 18, 2016
Rompolo has nothing to fear if his hands are clean. Let him subject himself to the authority and clear himself
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by sdavirus: 7:39am On Jan 18, 2016
Militant dey fear to die... Hahaha. Life too sweet, abi
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by tunde1200(m): 8:10am On Jan 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Haha you got me confused grin
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by obidevine(m): 8:12am On Jan 18, 2016
vivianblog3:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/they-want-to-kill-me-ex-militants-leader-tompolo-writes-buhari

Cc; lalasticlala

The link you attached isn't opening ... Cc- lalasticlala
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by Kirigidi(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2016
Beremx:

im never see anything!
I'm a Deltan. When I was replyin som ignorant online fools who neva mean well for Nigeria dat Tompolo doesn't hav d capacity to fight d FG unda PMB, they doubtd me. They were even mockin dat no Nigeria Security agent can enta d creeks to arrest Tompolo, nd dat I shuld lead such mission! I laughd at dia stupidity because they don't knw dat JTF has military posts all ova d creeks. Is it not d same Tompolo they boastd of his powers dat has already gone into hidin, nd even cryin of threat to his person? As at ystrday, d same creek they said no soldier can enta hav already bin taken ova by JTF! There ar indigenes even within his LGA (Warri S-W) who may b ready to fish out Tompolo frm his hidin! Even Tompolo himself knws dat it may b suicidal for him to engage in armed confrontatn wit d present FG in Nigeria. May peace continue to reign in our lands. Amen.

1 Like

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by AprokoMan: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Chameleon, Stop saying "IPobian", don't be a coward, say what you have exactly in mind.... Say it... "IGBO", You're now hiding under IPOB to insult anybody that disagrees with you.

Cursed be that night I was defending someone like you.

i never saw this treachery coming from tonyebarcanista. won't be surprised if he declares full allegiance to buhari once more. him insulting igbos means insulting me too coz my mom is from the SE. i can't just believe this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by AprokoMan: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
BrosPeter:

See hypocrisy below

the barcanista himself is a snitch

1 Like

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
ccoolitempa:

The iPod youths think we are still under the clueless one....dem go uwennnnn.... grin
so says the undisputed mouth odour from the tribe of THE BROWNIES

1 Like

Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
kodi1268:
obey court order my friend
buhari sef have u obeyed court order
Re: ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari by ccoolitempa: 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
so says the undisputed mouth odour from the tribe of THE BROWNIES

You have too much hate in you.... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery / President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) / Ogbaru Anambra Drags Julius Berger To Court Over 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.