Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Hot To Recharge My PHCN Prepaid Meter Online Or Mobile ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hot To Recharge My PHCN Prepaid Meter Online Or Mobile ? (4639 Views)

NERC, Directs Nigerians Without Prepaid Meters To Stop Paying Bills / Underground Water Meter Mistaken For A Bomb In Abuja(photos) / How I Handled My Phcn Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot To Recharge My PHCN Prepaid Meter Online Or Mobile ? by amadu777: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
do we have to go and wait everytime we need to charge our prepaid PHCN meter ? especially with the "no network for now go heck anoda brach or check later ??"""
Re: Hot To Recharge My PHCN Prepaid Meter Online Or Mobile ? by nasjk: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
go to www.quickteller.com, then go to 'make payments' search for your disco name then follow the instructions.
Re: Hot To Recharge My PHCN Prepaid Meter Online Or Mobile ? by hollameday(m): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hello guys, Enjoy a faster and convenient pay your Electricity bill online with VTpass

sipmply click on this https://www.vtpass.com

It is Safe, reliable and convenient

VTpass: Making Life Easy

Re: Hot To Recharge My PHCN Prepaid Meter Online Or Mobile ? by ovlina: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
amadu777:
do we have to go and wait everytime we need to charge our prepaid PHCN meter ? especially with the "no network for now go heck anoda brach or check later ??"""

at op it depends on the type of prepaid PHCN meter you want to recharge. there are 2 type of prepaid meter TOKEN and POS meter.
to recharge a prepaid token meter or post paid you don't need to go to phcn or any office. locate a paga agent, he or she we do the recharge for you, then you receive the token number on your phone anytime and anywhere, then you input the token number into your meter. this guy here on Naira land AUSTINAUTO does it, have been using him for a while now. check out his face book page through his signature.

but for POS meter you need to reach PHCN office or any1 that uses pos machine to recharge.

(1) (Reply)

Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria / President Buhari Today In Chinese Underground Train / Check Out What This Dog Did To Donald Trump (picture Of The Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.