Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,047 members, 7,953,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Should Adultery Be Criminalized? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Adultery Be Criminalized? (6440 Views)

Is Adultery Forgivable / Husband, Wife Compete For Adultery After Failed Marriage In Lagos / New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Adultery Be Criminalized? by postmann: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mindfulness:

I don't do religions. I don't believe in God, I know that God exists.
Ok. Thanks for the reply. Everyone sure has a right to his belief.

But taking another look at your submision — you don't believe in GOD, but you know HE exist is rather ironic and confusing.
Or are you trying to say something you havent found a better word for?

What i can tell you @mindfulness is patience and humility. If you sincerely apply these two virtues, you will surely find GOD. HE is worth it.
Those things that challenged your believes and made you question who HE is and HIS love can be understood but from a humble and patient heart.
Remember as humans, we know nothing except what HE chooses to reveal to us.
may we not be wise in our own eyes and may our own reasoning not make us question GOD's wisdom.

Not trying to choke my beliefs on you, but i see youre familiar with the bible.
If you sincerly want to know the GOD of the bible and sincerly search for HIM, HIS truth, HE will come to you.
Re: Should Adultery Be Criminalized? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
postmann:

But taking another look at your submision — you don't believe in GOD, but you know HE exist is rather ironic and confusing.

What i can tell you @mindfulness is patience and humility. If you sincerely apply these two virtues, you will surely find GOD. HE is worth it.
Those things that challenged your believes and made you question who HE is and HIS love can be understood but from a humble and patient heart.
Remember as humans, we know nothing except what HE chooses to reveal to us.
may we not be wise in our own eyes and may our own reasoning not make us question GOD's wisdom.

Not trying to choke my beliefs on you, but i see youre familiar with the bible.
If you sincerly want to know the GOD of the bible and sincerly search for HIM, HIS truth, HE will come to you.

I appreciate your help but I don't need it. I have already found God.
Re: Should Adultery Be Criminalized? by postmann: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mindfulness:

I appreciate your help but I don't need it. I have already found God.
Then please accept my congratulation.

1 Like

Re: Should Adultery Be Criminalized? by mostyg(m): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
thread derailed
Re: Should Adultery Be Criminalized? by ivyT(f): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2016
talktonase:
It is criminal in the north but not in the south.

they are hypocrites then,cos north and adultery is synonymous with 1 anoda,they just do it codedly
Re: Should Adultery Be Criminalized? by crackhaus: 1:19am On Jan 24, 2016
postmann:

Lol, I remember asking her something along this line on the boy's thread. gringrin

How does someone who doesn't do religion know that God exists and that he can be connected to...via what exactly? FedEx? WesternUnion?

3 Likes

Re: Should Adultery Be Criminalized? by talktonase(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2016
ivyT:

they are hypocrites then,cos north and adultery is synonymous with 1 anoda,they just do it codedly
that is soo not true,adultery is done in the open in the south with sense of moral caution...
Re: Should Adultery Be Criminalized? by mostyg(m): 11:41am On Jan 24, 2016
ivyT:

Who are the they? The people or the law? It is one thing to make a law, it is another thing to implement and for people to actually abide by the law.
Re: Should Adultery Be Criminalized? by Horus(m): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZz4NItpC3U

[size=14pt]Should adultery attract severe jail term?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Pregnant With Twins That Are Girls / I Need A Baby / Advice Pls: This Married Man Sends Me Money But Doesn't Want Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.