Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Question & Answer On Watermelon Production To Generate Massive Wealth - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Question & Answer On Watermelon Production To Generate Massive Wealth (6589 Views)

How Calabar Rice City Project Will Generate Over N70bn Yearly – Gov. Ayade / Honey Production To Generate 36bn With 10,000 Jobs / Arms Aren’t Enough; Agriculture Also Needs Brains To Create Massive Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question & Answer On Watermelon Production To Generate Massive Wealth by Johnnyessence(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
This is a good development sir thanks for picking my call yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Question & Answer On Watermelon Production To Generate Massive Wealth by Sheyihman(m): 1:32am On Feb 22, 2016
Practical FREE Report on How I Make #400,000 Every 85days From Watermelon Production (Bank Statement Included for Proof) + How to get Government & Private Lands Anywhere in Nigeria for Farming Purposes with less than #5,000 per Hectare. Click on this link to read >> http://massivewealthclick.com/watermelon

1 Share

Re: Question & Answer On Watermelon Production To Generate Massive Wealth by Sheyihman(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wao! The long awaited month is finally here..........

This month (March) will march forward and transform the financial status of watermelon farmers in Nigerians.

The first planting season of this lucrative business (watermelon production) starts this month and in 2months and some days, myself and other experience watermelon farmers from different part of Nigeria will smile to the BANK again 'as usual'.

Join the great move of watermelon farmers this week, Enjoy this OFFER, Learn how to start watermelon production business and start preparing for the FIRST planting season

[url=massivewealthclick.com/watermelon]Click Here To Read FREE Practical Report[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question & Answer On Watermelon Production To Generate Massive Wealth by farmpassion(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2016
Thanks, found this useful.
Re: Question & Answer On Watermelon Production To Generate Massive Wealth by Patini147(m): 12:54am On Mar 15, 2016
Sheyihman:
Yes you can grow watermelon in Kwara state. Watermelon can be produce in almost every part of Nigeria.
Call me on 07030263517 , will be glad to produce necessary info. You can also read more on watermelon production@ http://massivewealthclick.com/watermelon

How can I get the hybrid seeds in Akwa Ibom State and what is the price now?
Re: Question & Answer On Watermelon Production To Generate Massive Wealth by Sheyihman(m): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2016
**** FREE Practical Watermelon Production 2016 Seminar Coming Up Next Month ( April ) ****

Some of the things you will learn at this FREE live-transforming practical seminar include:

[+] How to start Watermelon Production anywhere in Nigeria with small startup capital and make 300%-600% Profit within 85days of planting.
[+] How to get government lands anywhere in Nigeria with less than #5,000 per hectare for a whole year
[+] Where & how to get original imported hybrid watermelon seed in your city/state.
[+] Why you have to invest in this agribusiness NOW or never
[+] 5 costly mistakes people make in this agribusiness.
[+] Basic Watermelon Essentials
[+] Planting Seasons In Nigeria
[+] Land Preparation
[+] Planting procedure
[+] Treatment
[+] Modern Method to Controlling Weeds
[+] Solid Fertilizer
[+] Pollination
[+] Harvesting
[+] Marketing
...and lots more

Note: This a FREE practical seminar, only 50spaces is available

[url=massivewealthclick.com/seminar]Click Here to Register & Get Seminar Details [/url]

Or you visit http://www.massivewealthclick.com/seminar
Re: Question & Answer On Watermelon Production To Generate Massive Wealth by Sheyihman(m): 8:03pm On May 29, 2016
Watermelon Is One Of The Top Lucrative Agribusiness
Re: Question & Answer On Watermelon Production To Generate Massive Wealth by oyewole99: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2016
[b][/b]Hello,i want to know how many watermelon am going to get with #50.000. And how many plots of land I may need? Thanks
Re: Question & Answer On Watermelon Production To Generate Massive Wealth by Primegold: 12:01am On Feb 19, 2017
Sheyihman:
**** FREE Practical Watermelon Production 2016 Seminar Coming Up Next Month ( April ) ****

Some of the things you will learn at this FREE live-transforming practical seminar include:

[+] How to start Watermelon Production anywhere in Nigeria with small startup capital and make 300%-600% Profit within 85days of planting.
[+] How to get government lands anywhere in Nigeria with less than #5,000 per hectare for a whole year
[+] Where & how to get original imported hybrid watermelon seed in your city/state.
[+] Why you have to invest in this agribusiness NOW or never
[+] 5 costly mistakes people make in this agribusiness.
[+] Basic Watermelon Essentials
[+] Planting Seasons In Nigeria
[+] Land Preparation
[+] Planting procedure
[+] Treatment
[+] Modern Method to Controlling Weeds
[+] Solid Fertilizer
[+] Pollination
[+] Harvesting
[+] Marketing
...and lots more

Note: This a FREE practical seminar, only 50spaces is available

[url=massivewealthclick.com/seminar]Click Here to Register & Get Seminar Details [/url]

Or you visit http://www.massivewealthclick.com/seminar

Hi
Any plan for this year?
Re: Question & Answer On Watermelon Production To Generate Massive Wealth by inno120(m): 9:01pm On May 06, 2017
Good day,
Am a young man trying to go into watermelon farming, currently I have achieved 3plots of land at addebiti area, Ifo Ogun state.

i have been reading some of the post that has be sent here but our do I get the seeds to plant?.
can I still plant now in this month of may 2017?
how do I do rotation after every harvest on same plots?

pls. am very serious about this I want to start as soon as possible...

I currently reside in Lagos but working on relocating to ifo to stay close to my farm.

my contact details: 08175158281, erofarmsogun@gmail.com

thanks...
Re: Question & Answer On Watermelon Production To Generate Massive Wealth by testimonyng: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
"If you want to be incrementally better: Be competitive. (But) If you want to be exponentially better: Be cooperative" With a few words, this quote says almost all that need to be said about the benefits of cooperation and tacitly surmises that where competition ends, cooperation begins.

For the Watermelon Cucumber Stakeholders Association of Nigeria, the reality that working together brings more success both individually and collectively have instructed the forming of the Association.  The Association meets at CMD, Magodo, Lagos on Saturday 19th August 2017 from 9am. Please be there and come with your friends. Admission is free to members but N2k to non members. We will discuss about where we are coming from; where we are, detailing our milestone and where we are going. We will also discuss about our working together in clusters, the tour to Shanghai Farm, Porto Novo, and many more. Our Special Guest Speaker will put us through the secret success in Vegetables Farming such as in Ugu, melons, cucumber, Tomato, shoko, okro etc, including the hydroponics method of farming. We are also expecting Keynote Addresses by top officials from the Lagos State Ministry of Agric and if we are lucky, from the Ogun-Osun River Basin Authority. What are you waiting for? You just have to be there��‍♀��‍♀������
Re: Question & Answer On Watermelon Production To Generate Massive Wealth by bigcil2(m): 6:16am On Oct 27, 2017
How many watermelon balls can one get from an acre of land. Please I need this number even if Its an estimate
Re: Question & Answer On Watermelon Production To Generate Massive Wealth by Hycube: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
@Op, Are you still into watermelon farming?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affordable Agricultural Processing Machines(photos) / Pure Original Honey Buyers Lets Meet Here / Jonathan To Invest $10 Billion In Agriculture By 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.