Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Wisdom for single nairalanders.... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wisdom for single nairalanders.... (3343 Views)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Advice For Single Successful Guys / Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wisdom for single nairalanders.... by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
PinkBarbie:
I've been fine sha. Just some loads of work every fuckiiing day! sad sad
yea. For you, it's always been like that. Sometimes I wonder what you do and if it's only you that works in naija tongue
Re: Wisdom for single nairalanders.... by firstking01(m): 5:26am On Jan 19, 2016
U created that thread on january 16th, just 3 days ago, so, u did T.M and white wedding within 3days, i smell liessad
Re: Wisdom for single nairalanders.... by danbrowndmf(m): 7:51am On Jan 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
yea. For you, it's always been like that. Sometimes I wonder what you do and if it's only you that works in naija tongue
Lmaoooooooo! She's as busy as bee... Sometimes i want to ask her if she's serving labour in a block industry...cheesy

cc Pinkbarbie.
Re: Wisdom for single nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Lmaoooooooo! She's as busy as bee... Sometimes i want to ask her if she's serving labour in a block industry...cheesy

cc Pinkbarbie.
no mind her jare. Always claiming busy. Maybe she no dey even do anything. Who knows cheesy
Re: Wisdom for single nairalanders.... by danbrowndmf(m): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
no mind her jare. Always claiming busy. Maybe she no dey even do anything. Who knows cheesy
lmaooo. She dy work joor.
Re: Wisdom for single nairalanders.... by misspicy(f): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2016
What if after all this,I still want to remain single? lipsrsealed

BTW singlehood rocks, you get to enjoy your freedom more wink
Re: Wisdom for single nairalanders.... by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lmaooo. She dy work joor.
if you say so sir
Re: Wisdom for single nairalanders.... by firstking01(m): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2016
misspicy:
What if after all this,I still want to remain single? lipsrsealed

BTW singlehood rocks, you get to enjoy your freedom more wink
it's even worse on the side of the lady cos ladies work with time puting their age factor into consideration
Re: Wisdom for single nairalanders.... by misspicy(f): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
firstking01:
it's even worse on the side of the lady cos ladies work with time puting their age factor into consideration
expanciate undecided
Re: Wisdom for single nairalanders.... by firstking01(m): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
misspicy:

expanciate undecided
with regards to ur first sentence...u'd hardly see a lady who will delibrately wonna stay single....ladies love adventures, they love to exlpore, you can achieve all these being single...also to butress on my point that says singleness is worse on the ladies, a typical nigerian lady doesn't joke with marriage, cos in the midst of all her adventurous lives, she will heavily be abhoring marriage @ the back of her mind, and they will be looking @ the ticking of the clock cos most tyms age might no longer be on her side, hope u grab sometin??
Re: Wisdom for single nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Lol you won't understand. sad
Re: Wisdom for single nairalanders.... by ourchoice(m): 8:18am On Jan 20, 2016
Any mature guy saying being single (no girlfriend, no fiancee, no wife) is good, is definitely broke, and any mature girl (above 20yrs) saying being single rocks is either ugly and gets approached by few guys..or she has been severally dumped and heartbroken by guys!

Many broke guys are single with no 1 girlfriend because girls of nowadays have made it difficult for broke guys to get a girlfriend....while all financially buoyant guys have more than 1 girlfriend.
Re: Wisdom for single nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol you won't understand. sad
lol. Ok ma

You good? smiley
Re: Wisdom for single nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol. Ok ma

You good? smiley
Yea, I am. You?
Re: Wisdom for single nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Yea, I am. You?
I guess I'm good.

But I happy. Woke up feeling happy. Dunno why
Re: Wisdom for single nairalanders.... by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I guess I'm good.

But I happy. Woke up feeling happy. Dunno why
Dreamt of your babe? tongue
Re: Wisdom for single nairalanders.... by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 20, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Dreamt of your babe? tongue
lol. Is that even enough to make me happy? Dreaming of bae is like every normal dream. Sometimes it's nightmare cheesy
Re: Wisdom for single nairalanders.... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol. Is that even enough to make me happy? Dreaming of bae is like every normal dream. Sometimes it's nightmare cheesy
Choi how can dreaming of bae be like every normal dream to you? I pity the poor girl. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocker: This 9-month-old Baby Is Actually A 30-yr-old Woman / She Said She Like Sweet Things And He Gave It To Her Quick, Fast And Nice (pics) / Can True Love Be Found Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.