Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) (40290 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Single Ladies, How True Is This? (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by SegunLagos: 9:21am On Jan 18, 2016
wow
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by ernie1234(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2016
I wonder why you ladies are annoyed. You are a porspective wife so be ready to play by the rules of a housewife.
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by philfrey08: 9:22am On Jan 18, 2016
AM LIKE lipsrsealed
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by yommys01(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2016
Thats the problem with our ladies. They go after the wrong guy and then complain. Any guy in his right senses won't go after ashewos.

Why should I f*ck someone I have no feeling for? Such guys are the potential rapists.

1 Like

Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by taiocol: 9:22am On Jan 18, 2016
sauceny:

Hw you seen a runz gurl that uses a Mercedes Benz G-wagon & charges 100k a night
That's why am asking if it's Gold plated
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by menxer: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided don't you know in the refining process of Gold.. It has to go through fire??

How does this explain the money given to the "asewo"?
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by Suspect33(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2016
Married men own na im worst
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by Sharmeenator(m): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2016
Abeggi! This doesn't apply to all. If you dey squander 50k for club dey pay olosho 30k, no b all guys dey do am ooo. 30k for olosho? Na one month fuccking service she wan render grin
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by Psylas(m): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2016
taiocol:
Who pays Ashewo 30k. Is dee p:_:ssy Gold plated? undecided
levels dey naa
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by obiorathesubtle: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2016
menxer:

How does this explain the money given to the "asewo"?
it's included in fire.. Fire play the role of a collective
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by Nienie(f): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2016
some will even take you to the park and pay your t.fare only.
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by taiocol: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2016
Psylas:
levels dey naa
Which kin level be that
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Lolz. True sha. But ashawo N500 dey dia, why person go come go dey spend 30k for one

See as u be yet u still dey patronise ashawo N500.
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2016
taiocol:

That's why am asking if it's Gold plated

My brother if you see this kinda gurlz eh,u won't even know when you go go sell your papa land,carry the money give am...The most beautiful gurl to have ever opened an account on nairaland no reach em killer beauty
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by taiocol: 9:27am On Jan 18, 2016
Nienie:
From experience?
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by Psylas(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2016
shachris02:
na everyday the guy dey go club? na everyday e dey fucck ashewo?

Girlfriends are always there na. angry
those people are always on their period remember

1 Like

Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2016
figo05:

See as u be yet u still dey patronise ashawo N500.
Lol. I don't. I spoke based on knowledge not experience
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by taiocol: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2016
sauceny:

My brother if you see this kinda gurlz eh,u won't even know when you go go sell your papa land,carry the money give am...The most beautiful gurl to have ever opened an account on nairaland no reach em killer beauty

Ogbeni forget that matter joor, even in my dream I won't fall for it. Ashewo na ashewo.
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:29am On Jan 18, 2016
Digital relationship.
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by mobaladf: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2016
hmmmnnnn
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by pfadom: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2016
Think twice, this is a new year.
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by sunnyuche1(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2016
taiocol:
Who pays Ashewo 30k. Is dee p:_:ssy Gold plated? undecided
you still dey sleep. the ones una senators dey carry na how much?
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2016
taiocol:

Ogbeni forget that matter joor, even in my dream I won't fall for it. Ashewo na ashewo.

Don't say that again!
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2016
Nienie:

lol...u talk outta xperience gurl.
y nt share wt me in camera.
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by Spydamannn(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Lolz. True sha. But ashawo N500 dey dia, why person go come go dey spend 30k for one
Any 500 naira ashewo na expired product,I won't even try those,damaged goods,Ashewo chelsea
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 18, 2016
taiocol:

There are runz gurlz that you wish you can give a mouth watering action, cos em too too clean
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by taiocol: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2016
sunnyuche1:

you still dey sleep. the ones una senators dey carry na how much?
those ones are the cheerful givers the Bible talked about. How do you expect an average guy to pay even 7k for a p:_:ssy that giveth at will to anyone who ask for it
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by olexjay(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2016
chakula:
?
sma shake my ass for u......
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by FRANKOXY(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2016
Show a video of you saying it sad
Re: Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) by sunnyuche1(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2016
taiocol:
those ones are the cheerful givers the Bible talked about. How do you expect an average guy to pay even 7k for a p:_:ssy that giveth at will to anyone who ask for it

Me no even like ashewo to start...but don't kno who I've bin bleeping thz while. #girls ain't loyal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends / What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.