Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) (81188 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
CACAWA:
okahhh ah

that is how they spread lassa fever...

Lassa fever...cassava fever...meh.
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by adorablepepple(f): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
undecided
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
cool At least my Morden Village wife get Sense pass !!! cool

Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by coolgee26(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
cheesy grin kiss
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by jeje123(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Poverty is a bastard!
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by sidneyj(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
you need to employ fire fighters join.. cus she might just decide to use gas to light up the firewood
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by frisky2good(m): 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
Not cooking with gas cooker though

cosmic22:
just laugh

teach her the modern way of cooking

no stress...........
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by GraniteMerchant: 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
adren:
i go just stand there dey reason whether to call the god of thunder to strike her down or ayilala..

na to go arrange tfare to go back to her village the next morning...

That will be cruel. It is not her fault in the first place because u were suppose to teach how everything when she came
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by gbishman: 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
How the food take don nor concern me provided say the food sweet. Gbam
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by zicca(f): 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
Did she come from the village with the firewood?if yes,then their winch has sent her to deliver to you an eviction notice but if No,then you are to be blamed,why store firewood when you don't intend for it to be used to cook
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by XaintJoel20: 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nickymezor:
Lolz, na so one village househelp put a lil child inside the deep freezer thinking d temp was gonna go down.. The child ended up freezing to death... The parents were so devastated... The mother beat d gal black n blue bfr sending her packing
Is this for real
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
if i see this ehn! i will commit murder
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by oluwafreshkid(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nickymezor:
Lolz, na so one village househelp put a lil child inside the deep freezer thinking d temp was gonna go down.. The child ended up freezing to death... The parents were so devastated... The mother beat d gal black n blue bfr sending her packing

Lie Mohammed LFR (liar federal republic)

1 Like

Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by mizhefeh(f): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
Give her d babyshower cake

Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by amunkita(m): 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nah to just book the nxt Kabo airline back to her village..
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by pagorino(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
dz house help na 4rm bush no b village.. lols
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by ncolumella(m): 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
For more information please visit/click: www.nairaland.com/2807449/turn-small-land-very-profitable

Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by authenticjimmy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by AskIfa(m): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by bamac(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
TheNextAce:
You can take the man out of the jungle but you cannot take the jungle out of the man
will you stop that 18th century adage already!
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by davedpo(m): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
cnt stop laghin on dis damn thread.......... anyway u teach her the rightful thing
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by HRich(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
adren:
i go just stand there dey reason whether to call the god of thunder to strike her down or ayilala..

How she Learn if you fail to teach her?

That will be too Harsh.
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nickymezor:
Ma nigga! I've always swallowed your lies on dis platform but 4 2day,U can lie for africa ooo! #liemuhammed#
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
adren:

She was not left with any other options now, since u av decided not to pay electricity bill (for electric cooker), no gas refill, no stove available and you commanded her to get food cooked as your thunder no fit cook na.
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by panpan(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
"Straight from the village" is not an excuse. The problem is not that she's cooking with firewood, but that she's cooking with firewood inside the house. Did she cook with firewood indoors in the village?

1 Like

Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by nigeriancuban: 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
in other words "fresh off the farm"
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Piro4rl(m): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
LOL
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by Joshcoli(m): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
May God deliver us from karashika
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by tomholly: 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
very funny but na to counsel her sha
dre11:

cheesycheesy

what would you do when you see your house-help doing this in your kitchen......

Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by EmperorTayo1864(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
E leyi gidi gan an ooo
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by cardoctor(m): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
How ridiculous. I no believe am.
Re: When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) by eminent007(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nickymezor:

This is Super Story.................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.